• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9991 posts in this topic

Posted

In38016E1B-FDED-4D6A-B58C-A6F28AB16CC1.thu

Doesn't that guy have 2 Accounts? One Made by her? Just Like she did with previous Guys?

10€ she's controlling that acc

Posted

424DDB26-EC5D-4398-BCCB-C93A1661F465.jpeg

D35CB392-E2E8-4818-A859-FA33A1DEC0DC.jpeg

D165AD42-1398-4815-B067-35696EFF951B.jpeg

229FE2A4-DB8B-4E1E-A822-C4FB62625DE2.jpeg

Posted

I'm with @Dollywood on this... no way this guy posting these.

Posted

97ACB19B-9392-412A-9F28-1348344FDDE6.jpeg

2406D68F-0C14-4212-8453-303CB26E1B53.jpeg

Posted

424DDB26-EC5D-4398-BCCB-C93A1661F465.jpeg

D35CB392-E2E8-4818-A859-FA33A1DEC0DC.jpeg

D165AD42-1398-4815-B067-35696EFF951B.jpeg

229FE2A4-DB8B-4E1E-A822-C4FB62625DE2.jpeg

the way "he" posts stories of her is the exact same format of how she will post hers in her account.

comeon, Wylo. At least be slick about this 🙄

this is a total facepalm moment for us here. We didnt evsn have to be so smart to know about it 😑

Posted (edited)

the way "he" posts stories of her is the exact same format of how she will post hers in her account.

comeon, Wylo. At least be slick about this 🙄

this is a total facepalm moment for us here. We didnt evsn have to be so smart to know about it 😑

I love the picture with the Drink like

It's her hand and clearly taken by her (the angle) SO WHY would she make the Photo but HE posts it and be like "she loves it".....

Sis is on his phone/account

Edited by Dollywood

Posted

I love the picture with the Drink like

It's her hand and clearly taken by her (the angle) SO WHY would she make the Photo but HE posts it and be like "she loves it".....

Sis is on his phone/account

why is she posting on his account instead of her own though? was it for his 800 followers instead of her own 200?

or was she trying to send some kind of message to some girl that he cheated on her with?

Posted

Uhm wouldn’t he have friends and family on that account? How fucking gross seeing someone post like that especially that ride and die.

Posted

why is she posting on his account instead of her own though? was it for his 800 followers instead of her own 200?

or was she trying to send some kind of message to some girl that he cheated on her with?

nah.I think she's using this one because hers are gone and that backup IS a dead end.

Posted

You know. I can't believe her life banged to go down hill after the banana man era. Like i really thought things were at a lifetime low when she was being an asshole to rape victims and had the dirtiest, smelliest looking man on Earth. Now she goes nowhere, does nothing, never buys new shit, is dating a guy who (in my opinion) is a step down from everyone she's been with so far, and mourns an account with like 150k when she used to be so much more famous. It's so sad.

Posted

You know. I can't believe her life banged to go down hill after the banana man era. Like i really thought things were at a lifetime low when she was being an asshole to rape victims and had the dirtiest, smelliest looking man on Earth. Now she goes nowhere, does nothing, never buys new shit, is dating a guy who (in my opinion) is a step down from everyone she's been with so far, and mourns an account with like 150k when she used to be so much more famous. It's so sad.

she had that opportunity to pick her life back up with austin and she had to go blow it by being her gold-digging self 

Posted (edited)

I like her grown out nails with one missing entirely.

Screenshot_20191028-110426.png

Edited by Raoh
Typo

Posted

it really makes you wonder how much lower she can go from this. adam, austin, yuri fujimaki, yuki, and their entire circle of friends want nothing to do with her because shes pure cancer. she used post her one night stands but word got around about that. so shes back to being controlling her bf’s account and pretending shes living the life. 

this is gonna sound mean, but even if she was scammed i dont think she would learn her lesson and grow up. 

Posted

AECCABD2-791E-4A8D-9B9C-B0593C98D5D5.thu

yo wtf brett??

hahahahahah “beautiful goddess warrior” hahahahahaha

Posted (edited)

6C2F068C-D814-44C5-95EF-EAFFF014D072.thu

wait, so she’s essentially saying that she’s the one paying for all the things? or was it the other way round?

Edited by rehan