• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

10132 posts in this topic

Posted

"Here is me finaly able to create a new account"

How hard is it?

Hum...

Create a new email adress (as it is linked to IG) > create a new account with a new name (but oh so close to the original) (she defo could have gone for "wylonarin_").

Here is jow hard it is. Just saying. 

Took her a month to do that. Because you know,it is super important because it is her job. My god what happens when she cannot chose between the cheetos and the doritos... 

Hellor sarcasm my dear friend... xD

Screenshot_20191016-183336_Instagram.jpg

Posted

"Here is me finaly able to create a new account"

How hard is it?

Hum...

Create a new email adress (as it is linked to IG) > create a new account with a new name (but oh so close to the original) (she defo could have gone for "wylonarin_").

Here is jow hard it is. Just saying. 

Took her a month to do that. Because you know,it is super important because it is her job. My god what happens when she cannot chose between the cheetos and the doritos... 

Hellor sarcasm my dear friend... xD

Screenshot_20191016-183336_Instagram.jpg

woah i think my report literally killed that one im proud regardless 🤣

Posted

happy halloween guys! 

EB0A0972-2CE2-46F6-89ED-00F704210EDC.thu

proud of her for sticking around the same guy for a while lol or did she settle 

Posted

proud of her for sticking around the same guy for a while lol or did she settle 

lol who we kidding, she definitely settled

Posted

Yup. She's cycled through so many friend-groups at this point, and with Singapore being relatively small, her options are null. She's either "dated" them for 5 days, isn't in their league, or they've heard about her and are staying away for that exact reason.

Wylo's so narcissistic that I can say with certainty if a better-looking guy, or a guy with more money came along, she'd drop him in a heartbeat. Atm he's just someone she can use to keep a roof over her head, stomach full, and can act as an accessory to promote her and occasionally buy her things. In return he gets sex and a girlfriend that's prettier than him. I don't want to comment on him as idk what he's like as a person so I'll leave his character alone, but he does seem naive and with him being younger than her, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd put up with the leeching for one reason or another. She dates for physical and emotional supply and he seems like he could be the type of guy to worship his girl (which is gold to her) despite how shite she objectively is. So they're both settling tbh.

Posted

he's still paying for her shitshow  sowhy would she bother to find someone else?

she'd dump him in the second someone with a bigger wallet comes around.

Posted

C001FF6F-F8A6-4DAA-98BE-9C1D8ED37FFD.jpeg

Posted

C001FF6F-F8A6-4DAA-98BE-9C1D8ED37FFD.jpeg

guess she doesn’t have the money to buy fakes lol. 82/300k and it’s been a couple of days already 😂 . 

Posted

guess she doesn’t have the money to buy fakes lol. 82/300k and it’s been a couple of days already 😂 . 

nah it’ll be too obvious if she were to buy large amount of followings at one shot. and she isn’t aggressively promoting this account on her facebook profiles.

so far it’s been that one story post on suckerboi’s ig and he doesn’t even have 1000 followers. and his followers are not perverts so, wrong audience there??

wait till she starts doing her sfs stories again and we’ll see. but does she still want to risk another account deletion?  

Posted (edited)

I think she still believes she‘s getting her account back, cause she didn‘t post anything yet and how rehan said, she didn‘t promote her new acc on facebook 🤔

Edited by for(n)ever

Posted

Yup. She's cycled through so many friend-groups at this point, and with Singapore being relatively small, her options are null. She's either "dated" them for 5 days, isn't in their league, or they've heard about her and are staying away for that exact reason.

Wylo's so narcissistic that I can say with certainty if a better-looking guy, or a guy with more money came along, she'd drop him in a heartbeat. Atm he's just someone she can use to keep a roof over her head, stomach full, and can act as an accessory to promote her and occasionally buy her things. In return he gets sex and a girlfriend that's prettier than him. I don't want to comment on him as idk what he's like as a person so I'll leave his character alone, but he does seem naive and with him being younger than her, I wouldn't be surprised if he'd put up with the leeching for one reason or another. She dates for physical and emotional supply and he seems like he could be the type of guy to worship his girl (which is gold to her) despite how shite she objectively is. So they're both settling tbh.

Well yes we dont know about this guy and probably dont want to ,but if a guy let his girlfriend photoshop him too and supp her scamm things ...i don't feel is a very bright mind  and yes probably because hes younger than her

Posted (edited)

is this real ??Screenshot_2019-10-20-18-50-42(1).png

Screenshot_2019-10-20-18-53-34.png

Edited by Vxvoon
I forgot to caption it

Posted

I have nothing against sex workers

except for Wylo who  still expect finer things to come her way by doing bare (no pun intended) minimum.

Posted (edited)

i feel like it’s a fake account? 

also, it’s not showing up when i searched for it on instagram

Edited by rehan

Posted

16F9F463-AFA4-4B88-8396-32716FCBAD2A.thu