• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9990 posts in this topic

Posted

i wonder if she even knows it’s fake; she’s the dimmest lightbulb of all the snowflakes i’ve come across so far

for all we know, unless they’re asking her for a payment, she’d have sent over all her information over still believing that she’d get her account verified

I bet 10$ she's reading here.And maybe it gave her brain a flip to see us talk about it being fake.It's been a few days now and she has both accounts still suspended,no badge in sight.

I'd be as jumpy as spit on a hot skillet.

Posted

I helped a local actor to get his verification badge on Instagram. He has around 40k followers. I requested through the option available on the Instagram app and he just need to upload his ID (he used his passport in this case). That's it. Nothing else. And a few days later, suddenly he got his verification badge without any warning nor confirmation. Just how delusional Whylow can be?

Posted

she’s been inactive on her facebook for the past few days. i’m starting to think that she’s been locked out of her account again 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s still active on her page atm she’s been doing share for share again just like on IG 😂 and then deletes it after a while... aahhh I remember her IG story being full of random girls’ butts lol

Posted

She’s still active on her page atm she’s been doing share for share again just like on IG 😂 and then deletes it after a while... aahhh I remember her IG story being full of random girls’ butts lol

that’s for her “work” fb account right? i’ve noticed that she's been doing that share for share with that one girl on that account

but her personal one shows no activities 

Posted

i wonder if she even knows it’s fake; she’s the dimmest lightbulb of all the snowflakes i’ve come across so far

for all we know, unless they’re asking her for a payment, she’d have sent over all her information over still believing that she’d get her account verified

She would be so easy to hit with a scam given how publicly she has been saying that she wants a check and the fact that she had her email readily available.

Posted

A570AB6D-C065-49FB-AA87-EA25DC5F9151.jpeg

Posted (edited)

A570AB6D-C065-49FB-AA87-EA25DC5F9151.jpeg

omg CAN HE GET ANYMORE PATHETIC.

like i thought helping her to beg his 800 followers to help her write in to instagram for her account back was pathetic enough but the never-ending lack of self-respect this loser has really amazes me. 

Edited by rehan

Posted

They’re meant to be obviously. Lol 

but I won’t be surprised if it’s willow doing it all but ehhhh 

Posted (edited)

but what did they meant by “temporary premium snapchat” does that mean her premium snapchat account also got deleted?

Edited by rehan

Posted

but what did they meant by “temporary premium snapchat” does that mean her premium snapchat account also got deleted?

They probably think by using words like "temporary" it'll sound more exclusive and Limited? 

Or you're right and she can't Access that Snapchat account 

Posted

They probably think by using words like "temporary" it'll sound more exclusive and Limited? 

Or you're right and she can't Access that Snapchat account 

maybe someone reported her account to snapchat? 

facebook’s really lax with sexually explicit content though, i’ve reported her nude photos but they replied saying it doesn’t go against their guidelines 

Posted

I bet 10$ she's reading here.And maybe it gave her brain a flip to see us talk about it being fake.It's been a few days now and she has both accounts still suspended,no badge in sight.

I'd be as jumpy as spit on a hot skillet.

Of course she reads the stuff here ,this is probably the only place where someone still talking about her ,in ig with fake followers and creepy silly guys that believes blurry ass pics are real...

Posted

happy halloween guys! 

EB0A0972-2CE2-46F6-89ED-00F704210EDC.thu

Posted

happy halloween guys! 

EB0A0972-2CE2-46F6-89ED-00F704210EDC.thu

what the fuck? Thats not even a face anymore. the fucking app already had filters and she (obviously) photoshopped it?????!!!!!! Fucking hell 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted

CE2DCE74-2D7E-4F8D-815B-851A448BB83B.thu

edit: the above was deleted shortly after and the below was posted instead, which leads me to believe that wylona actually vets what suckerboi posts on his account

5A01C8B5-3D69-4508-AF0B-60832DD82719.thu