• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9873 posts in this topic

Posted

Maybe she just bought the followers for her ego. Perhaps those followers are more satisfying for her than a Macbook, even though bought followers would be doing zero for her (except for...existing). 

That would make Sense.She's been TRYING to get verified.Maybe she thinks with enough "follower" that'll happen.Even tho they're Fake.

Posted

You can buy 50k followers for about $ 800-1000

She‘s so pathetic 🙂

I don't know where you got those numbers from, but no, it's way cheaper than that. Most sites where you can buy followers give a discount if you buy a lot at once, so it might be 1$ for 100 followers but just 25$ for 10k. She can easily get 50k followers with less than 100$ if she buys them all at once, which she did.

She definitely did not have to give up the dream of a MacBook just because she bought those followers. 

Posted (edited)

I don't know where you got those numbers from, but no, it's way cheaper than that. Most sites where you can buy followers give a discount if you buy a lot at once, so it might be 1$ for 100 followers but just 25$ for 10k. She can easily get 50k followers with less than 100$ if she buys them all at once, which she did.

Oh really? I used google and all prices listed on the websites I found had almost the same prices... 🤔 Sorry and thanks for clearing this up! 🙂

$100 for 50k, wow. That‘s cheap!

Edited by for(n)ever

Posted

Oh really? I used google and all prices listed on the websites I found had almost the same prices... 🤔 Sorry and thanks for clearing this up! 🙂

$100 for 50k, wow. That‘s cheap!

No worries, I think it depends if you buy "high quality" followers or just badly looking bots. I assumed Wylo went for the cheapest option possible but then again, we never know for sure :alpacafedup:

Posted

Her shoops are so fucking funny lmfao always gotta give herself that saggy diaper ass LOL

anatomy WHO???

Posted

Screenshot_20190914-091609_Instagram.thu

I've taken the liberty to transcribe her message above (in a weirdly un-Singaporean accent) to her dear followers: 

"So my birthday is next week and I'm really excited to spend it with my family. It doesn't have to be anything grand and... *SIGH* yea, that's about it" 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20190914-091609_Instagram.thu

I've taken the liberty to transcribe her message above (in a weirdly un-Singaporean accent) to her dear followers: 

"So my birthday is next week and I'm really excited to spend it with my family. It doesn't have to be anything grand and... *SIGH* yea, that's about it" 

lol girl because you can’t afford anything grand or have done anything genuine for your family that will call for a “grand” celebration. 

and her accent’s obviously forced and faked to sound un-singaporean. 

Edited by rehan

Posted

Poor thing

Screenshot_20190915-055106_Instagram.jpg

Posted

I don’t get the point of that voice recording, I know she only brought it up to let her followers know so she can get something from them. Fucking begging dumbfuck

Posted

is that boice recording gone? i dont see it

Posted

is that boice recording gone? i dont see it

it was in her story. it disappears after 24 hours i think 

Posted

I don’t get the point of that voice recording, I know she only brought it up to let her followers know so she can get something from them. Fucking begging dumbfuck

as if her ig stories spam about it wasn’t enough?

Posted

88ABA532-5F7C-4F1E-BC2B-142E39C5EACA.thu

i guess despite being up her own delusioned ass most of the time, our girl here actually has some self-awareness? 

Posted

88ABA532-5F7C-4F1E-BC2B-142E39C5EACA.thu

i guess despite being up her own delusioned ass most of the time, our girl here actually has some self-awareness? 

I hope she means education/Job/family/Friends and not her nude business/sugar daddy hunt

Posted

Oops.

Screenshot_20190916-200857_Instagram.jpg