• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9771 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

She sickens me, and I can't believe she got her account back. There are people who lost theirs completely for far less.  She never learns... if it gets reported again I hope she doesn't go crying about it and making it seem like it's someone else' fault for her violating ToS.

Edited by Raindrop Cake
sleepy typos...my bad

Posted

F050DC44-7DEA-46E1-9396-964447A2A981.jpeg

ED324715-8517-4195-B3F5-D95B102F063A.jpeg

1E0C9B7A-4BD2-43AB-923C-A061CA4F4117.jpeg

4BA1B392-E41A-482B-B014-F6F561FF5737.jpeg

Posted

since she obviously lurks here, i hope she realizes shes the laughting stock of singapore. here she is bitching about her ig account like its her lifeline, while everyone she pissed off is living their live with friends and family. Adam, Yuri, Adam, and Yuki are all enjoying life, hobbies and having a job while shes pushing 30 thinking a rich guy would ever want to be associated with her. Like I dont think shes realized just from the aforementioned how many more people dont want to be near her.

Hope you're proud Wylona. Can’t wait until youre 30.

Posted (edited)

she wants to make easy money and be lazy in return. 

She's better off getting a sugar daddy on the internet to pay for her shit, oh wait she doesn't own a Mac Book anymore so she can't do it

I feel that she's also in her reposting phase again? seems like her boytoy isn't taking her anywhere as of late lol, hopefully that baby looking guy wakes up 

20190910_110349.thumb.jpg.0f8d430dc3a4ce These quality artwork photos make me wanna cringe 

Edited by Miyu
adding image

Posted

She sickens me, and I can't believe she got her account back. There are people who lost theirs completely for far less.  She never learns... if it gets reported again I hope she doesn't go crying about it and making it seem like it's someone else' fault for her violating ToS.

nah she’s going to repeat the entire bawling process over and over again 

Posted

nah she’s going to repeat the entire bawling process over and over again 

till she's 35. xD

Posted

How the hell is she gaining followers?? I'm in confusion 

IMG_20190911_123658.jpg

Posted

How the hell is she gaining followers?? I'm in confusion 

IMG_20190911_123658.jpg

There is no way that she gained 52,689 real followers in one day (2019-08-20). She is buying them all for sure like the desperate pathological liar she is and always was. 

Posted

You can buy 50k followers for about $ 800-1000

She‘s so pathetic 🙂

Posted

You can buy 50k followers for about $ 800-1000

She‘s so pathetic 🙂

lol where did she get the money? wasn't she with ''financial problems''?

Posted

I give her a day until she posts Another vagdick // butt pic 

Posted

She’s already spamming accounts in her stories.

This woman is REALLY dumb... yikes. 

“I DoN’T undErStANd!! IG Is fUlL oF HaTErZz!!!” That’s her when they take her account again. 

Posted

till she's 35. xD

till she is 70 with the power of potoshop, spamming social media with captions like " natural age defying beauty goddess "

Posted (edited)

I can't wrap my head around it.52k new followers,in one day.It's unlikely they're real BUT Fake ones cost 800-1000€ (?)

1.) There's no way she has that much money

2.) If she had that much why didn't she buy a simple MacBook or good camera

3.) She did nothing special that'd explain so many followers in 1 day.If you look at her follower count and the average Likes and comments she gets,you See lots of her followers are not real.So why buy EVEN MORE when your average likes n comments just drift further apart from that number??

Edit : I took a look at her account and with 343k followers,her pictures have an average Like from 14k to 29k .Plus minus the fact that some people don't like randomly and stuff.That makes no sense.The ratio is so off

Edited by Dollywood

Posted (edited)

I can't wrap my head around it.52k new followers,in one day.It's unlikely they're real BUT Fake ones cost 800-1000€ (?)

1.) There's no way she has that much money

2.) If she had that much why didn't she buy a simple MacBook or good camera

3.) She did nothing special that'd explain so many followers in 1 day.If you look at her follower count and the average Likes and comments she gets,you See lots of her followers are not real.So why buy EVEN MORE when your average likes n comments just drift further apart from that number??

Maybe she just bought the followers for her ego. Perhaps those followers are more satisfying for her than a Macbook, even though bought followers would be doing zero for her (except for...existing). 

Edited by 2ndCat
I for some reason sounded like I was trying to be poetic