• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9771 posts in this topic

Posted

Screenshot_20190901_072751.thumb.jpg.580woooooooops sorry not sorry

Aaaaaand her IG is gone .

but instagram has been removing and reinstating her account back after a few weeks for the past few times so i don’t think this is permanent? 

but then again, from this article (https://www.cnet.com/news/instagram-has-new-rules-for-removing-accounts/), it stated that “The company will delete accounts right away if they violate the company's drug sales or sexual solicitation policies.”

but there’s no such category (sexual solicitation) in their report category? which was what she has been doing? and those posts could only be reported as “spam”?

Posted

I‘m interested too in reporting her, would be nice to know which category I have to choose 😂

Posted

but instagram has been removing and reinstating her account back after a few weeks for the past few times so i don’t think this is permanent? 

but then again, from this article (https://www.cnet.com/news/instagram-has-new-rules-for-removing-accounts/), it stated that “The company will delete accounts right away if they violate the company's drug sales or sexual solicitation policies.”

but there’s no such category (sexual solicitation) in their report category? which was what she has been doing? and those posts could only be reported as “spam”?

I reported her for sexual content several weeks ago, maybe I'm not the only one reporting her content. There must be several people who may have reported her for Spam/sexual content. The truth is, I don't know what she does to get her account back, but she usually always manages to do it. Maybe she contacts the Instagram administration by mail, so she'll probably get her account back. :alpacaheadshake:

What I really dislike, beyond her obvious photoshop, is that there are still young people who believe in her lies and shameful anatomical proportions. There are very vulnerable people on the internet. (She is even one of those people. She feels so insecure about herself that she tries to follow a standard of non-existent beauty.) 

But it's not just her insecurity, it's also that she tries to take advantage of herself as a victim and deceive people to increase her ego and fix her "financial problems". .

Posted

The truth is, I don't know what she does to get her account back, but she usually always manages to do it. Maybe she contacts the Instagram administration by mail, so she'll probably get her account back. :alpacaheadshake:

I know. Some psycho made an ig account of my friend's pics on fb. She discovered it when she made an ig account and reported her for pretending to be someone else. She never got a feedback but her account was temporarily deleted like Wylona's. Apparently, the fake one also reported her and had a larger following. Instagram required her to take a picture of her ID card and answer a few questions, someting personal like a home address, citizen number etc. but the ID picture was the most important. The fake one lost the battle and got terminated and hers was back. At least that is required in her case. 

Posted

I know. Some psycho made an ig account of my friend's pics on fb. She discovered it when she made an ig account and reported her for pretending to be someone else. She never got a feedback but her account was temporarily deleted like Wylona's. Apparently, the fake one also reported her and had a larger following. Instagram required her to take a picture of her ID card and answer a few questions, someting personal like a home address, citizen number etc. but the ID picture was the most important. The fake one lost the battle and got terminated and hers was back. At least that is required in her case. 

but wylona’s was not a case of impersonation though. it was removed because she (repeatedly) violated instagram’s policies. which should have warranted the deletion of her account. so her providing her ID and amswering personal questions should not have given her the account back

but it seems like the deletion is not a permanent move from instagram since she always manages to get it back. maybe there was a waiting period of some sort and gets reinstated automatically after that? 

Posted

but wylona’s was not a case of impersonation though. it was removed because she (repeatedly) violated instagram’s policies. which should have warranted the deletion of her account. so her providing her ID and amswering personal questions should not have given her the account back

but it seems like the deletion is not a permanent move from instagram since she always manages to get it back. maybe there was a waiting period of some sort and gets reinstated automatically after that? 

I know. I said in the last sentence that at least that was in her case. I have no idea how can Wylona have her account back multiple times.

I realized even more how dumb is she. Instagram is the only thing she's left with, but she keeps breaking rules amd having her account deleted. Imagine fucking up your boss and breaking rules for the best amd easiest job you'll have. 

Posted

47EE856D-2839-4C31-AD4E-427767E07A36.jpeg

96C742EA-1D96-4C23-90D8-8ECEFE8A05EC.jpeg

Posted

Guess she is having problems with her IG.

It's funny how big is her ego. She's not even able to ask for things nicely or at least be a little bit grateful. She thinks she is indispensable and sends her followers to solve her problems without making the slightest effort.:alpacabored:

20190902_140810.jpg

Posted

What a sad existence. The only thing she has to show for her life so far is her 117k+ instagram following and scandals. Her body dysphoria is scary in what she perceives how real anatomy works. She often photoshops herself to look like a distorted IMVU character.Maybe that is why she calls what she does "art". I don't often post anymore... but... seeing what I have of her... I... don't really even have words. She is clinging so hard to that account because she knows otherwise she won't be able to retain such a big following again if she did start from scratch. She was foolish. At her peak there were opportunities for her to do lots of things and continue to build and profit off of her image. She squandered it by cheating and using her friends, entitlement, conning companies out of PR and not properly advertising their stuff, and pure laziness.

She is trying so hard to scrape what little fame she has because that page is all she really has. It seems whatever friends she had she has managed to burn bridges with or they are too embarrassed to be seen with her. The guy she's with.... no comment. Her life is really empty, just as empty as her head because she can't even see all of her failings is her own fault. She will continue to pin it on other things or other people and won't change...I don't see how she is going to bounce back from this... only thing now is fade further into obscurity.

Posted

The guy she's with.... no comment.

i feel like even adam is more mature as a person than suckerboi is, and that says A LOT 

Posted

Guess she is having problems with her IG.

It's funny how big is her ego. She's not even able to ask for things nicely or at least be a little bit grateful. She thinks she is indispensable and sends her followers to solve her problems without making the slightest effort.:alpacabored:

20190902_140810.jpg

Versatile side? And she shows her morphed dickvag?

Posted

Versatile side? And she shows her morphed dickvag?

we need a laugh reacc on threads like this

Posted

EDEBAA0A-A59E-4526-9BBB-6EDAB941D036.thu2CDF7A92-9147-4202-9803-4A97D6EE9FA7.thu

oh boohoo there she goes again

Posted

EDEBAA0A-A59E-4526-9BBB-6EDAB941D036.thu2CDF7A92-9147-4202-9803-4A97D6EE9FA7.thu

oh boohoo there she goes again

Yea just like when she lost her Tumblr and her Mac book 🤣