• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9584 posts in this topic

Posted

i find it interesting that living cool did not repost her tagged ig stories despite reposting that of other accounts. 

my money’s on that he’s disassociating himself and his account from her because he saw her actual being and was like “fuck that 🤦🏻‍♂️🤦🏻‍♂️💁🏻‍♂️💁🏻‍♂️“

Posted (edited)

6F2941C7-086A-4FC2-813B-875D1E64F3C5.thu

wylona mocking other people when she hid HER ENTIRE FUCKING FACE AND BODY

Edited by rehan

Posted

FBC62AAD-2847-4725-9C15-232228F6A10E.gif

Posted (edited)

169E6A81-BBAE-4EE1-846F-D101FEA688C5.thu

when no one likes this post of hers because everyone, even the dumb followers, knows she’s not an “alpha” female at all. 

Edited by rehan

Posted (edited)

Perhaps it's too judgmental of me... but i think her boyfriend is better off without her [Wylona].

Yeah, I mean sure she must be the hottest thing that ever happened to him but seemingly all these exposures (from Wylona) and him wanting to be private will clash at some point? IDK how he feels about his GF wanting (online) attention (ie advertising her NSFW snapchat) but i think all "these publicity" will wear him down.

I feel bad for him though. Minus Wylo, he seems like a good kid?

I don't feel bad for him at all, he chooses to stay with her while there is plenty of fish in the sea. He must like the way she treats him or why else would he stay? If she treats him like that online I can only imagine how she must treat him in real life. She went from being treated like shit to treating her current bf like shit. 

There's also a possibility it's an open relationship? He must benefit somehow if anyone ever buys her nsfw Snapchat, she probably takes him out with that money so therefore  he doesn't care if she sells her nudes. Either way their relationship is pretty weird. 

IMG_20190512_163220.thumb.jpg.c0a089647fall I can say is she tries lol just look at that thigh difference 😂😂 Left picture is all edit and right picture is how her leg and body really looks. Not only did she over edit it looks like a grandma butt, no offense to all grandmas. Not sexy at all 🤗

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

FBC62AAD-2847-4725-9C15-232228F6A10E.gif

lmaoooo even on sc filters she looks none of her shoops imagine if the filter deadass moved 😂😂 HER NOSE IS EVEN HUGE ON THE FILTER LMAOAOAOOSOSLS

Posted

lmaoooo even on sc filters she looks none of her shoops imagine if the filter deadass moved 😂😂 HER NOSE IS EVEN HUGE ON THE FILTER LMAOAOAOOSOSLS

loool and her mans looks excited much
she's hella pathetic 

Posted

924E0DEA-A9D2-4A60-830A-B0253A61E683.thu

lol why is she tagging cardi b when her clother’s aren’t even from cardi’s collaboration with fashion nova?

desperate for clout?

people who desperately tag soooo many unrelated stuff on IG make me puke. 

Posted (edited)

FACDC58E-7A44-426F-B1C5-0CD8459811A9.thu

i guess she must have her “photoshoots” at hotels 🤷🏻‍♀️

sucks to be suckerboi, really. he had to pay for her hotel stays just so she can make him take photos of her baring her ass and privates for her public and “premium” following 

she should count herself lucky for landing this floormat of hers because no one else would be that pathetic 

Edited by rehan

Posted

FACDC58E-7A44-426F-B1C5-0CD8459811A9.thu

i guess she must have her “photoshoots” at hotels 🤷🏻‍♀️

sucks to be suckerboi, really. he had to pay for her hotel stays just so she can make him take photos of her baring her ass and privates for her public and “premium” following 

she should count herself lucky for landing this floormat of hers because no one else would be that pathetic.

Yes yes nothing new still photoshop and shitty phone quality lmao

Posted

hey, first time poster! i usually just lurk, but i saw that blurry polaroid of her and decided to put it into that de-blurring app. interesting results.... 🤔

3F40E1A3-312B-41BE-8011-26EBB9AC6FEA.jpeg

Posted (edited)

hey, first time poster! i usually just lurk, but i saw that blurry polaroid of her and decided to put it into that de-blurring app. interesting results.... 🤔

3F40E1A3-312B-41BE-8011-26EBB9AC6FEA.jpeg

see shes pretty similar from what i unshooped her. 

IMG_20190513_155910.jpg

Edited by Yuffie621

Posted

Busted

Her recent story is predictably stretched and shit

output_RKFlnW.gif

Posted

AEA06D8E-EE0D-4484-B87F-C5F5DEFD0A39.jpeg

305B72ED-660C-40D5-B34E-EC832E1F82DC.jpeg

EF4F24E7-A440-4759-91BA-7C19926E813B.jpeg

EAD02356-B1A0-4F34-8E22-EA87B29E8979.jpeg

Posted