• Announcements

• Be a moderator! & Reports Announcement   03/07/19

We're aware that PULL needs more moderation and attention, so we're actively looking to expand our mod crew! If you're a regular user and intend to stay this way, then rest assured that we're working on improving PULL for you. In order to do this, we rely on user reports, so I'd like to take this opportunity to ask everyone to report posts you think break a rule, disrupt discussion or shouldn't be allowed.  There is absolutely no concern over getting too many reports - we get a handful of reports per week. More reports would be great because it helps us figure out how our users want the forum to be - leaving criticism in threads doesn't make it easy for mods to find your opinions. Furthermore, don't worry about being a "snitch" or too harsh - a report doesn't mean action will be taken, that's up to the mods. A report really only tells us to look at the comment and to gauge the community atmosphere. Often times, peer pressure or established community atmosphere will dictate the direction a thread takes, and criticizing certain posts can be uncomfortable or downright futile when the majority disagrees with your view. This leads to groupthink and degradation of thread quality because the loudest/most active users get their way. So reporting is a way to quickly and anonymously (to other users) give feedback to the moderators. If we don't get this feedback, we think everyone's happy and there's no need for change. So use this feature as much as you'd like to help shape PULL into a more constructive community again. If you'd like to be a moderator: Click here for the application form.  

Wylona Social Media Updates

8806 posts in this topic

Posted

this kid is such a downgrade. eapecially when you compare him to austin

IKR?! I bet when she broke up with bananaboy she started to aim for some young rich boys to drain all of their money and start living the lifestyle she thinks she deserves when she found this good looking rich family boy -two targets in one shot-, but I guess all the rich life full of luxuries Austin was living and showed off to her was thanks to his family money and not his money per se, so it was obvious that when Austin's family knew about Wylow and how tacky and gold digger she is it was a big NOPE (plus, I've always thinked Austin never ever saw Wylow more than a girl he met around at some club to hang out for a while, and on the other hand she always gave the  "I want to marry him ASAP because money" vibe, even though she always said it was nothing serious nor a relationship) So when things with Austin ended she started to jump from a toyboy to toyboy and apparently no one standed Wylow for more than a month, so here we are, she ended up with this ugly tiny ungraceful boy (who looks younger than her btw) but I guess he gives her money and she gives her pussy and hey! that's all that matters in this dumb bitch world.

I hope god doesn't punish me for saying this but even bananaboy with his horrendous shrimp dick was more appealing than this kid.

Posted

Screenshot_20190208_214925.thumb.jpg.979

She must call herself "blurry" her tattoo in the belly otsi so shaded ,just where her face must be place

Her butt its bigger and bigger it's not matching with the shape of the pics she post ,well she's a lie

Posted

2483B023-2EA5-443A-BC18-247077AEA33D.jpeg

D62672F3-E58E-4CBA-BCCF-0213B3322350.jpeg

Posted

Her ass looks like it‘s going to explode. 

Posted

06A5CC9B-02A9-4C41-8CFB-997952C3B8FF.thuF61BFBC7-7206-42A7-917B-464FD0C5BAB4.thu

when even your followers are getting tired of that photoshopped ass. 

but hey, “posting more of other new photos soon” = repost of an even more edited photo/ more photos of her ass at best, because that’s what’s “selling” now.

but if you ask me, what’s the point of posting her ass pics when she’s not even making bank off it.... 

D62672F3-E58E-4CBA-BCCF-0213B3322350.jpeg

i’m just gonna take this post as her reply to my calling her out on her bluff of a “busy month”. and i will continue to do so because this is the only photo she posted of anything kind of relating to cny and we all know she will post anything and everything on any damn shit she gets. and it’s not like she doesn’t have access to her iphone (she’s been spamming sfs posts 24/7)  

feasting? not buying it. 

but then again, maybe she doesn’t get such everyday staples like we do because she doesn’t work so probably anything that’s a decent meal to her that she doesn’t have to pay for = feasting. 

but nah, this broke bitch here hasn’t been “feasting”

Posted

i’m just gonna take this post as her reply to my calling her out on her bluff of a “busy month”. and i will continue to do so because this is the only photo she posted of anything kind of relating to cny and we all know she will post anything and everything on any damn shit she gets. and it’s not like she doesn’t have access to her iphone (she’s been spamming sfs posts 24/7)  

feasting? not buying it. 

but then again, maybe she doesn’t get such everyday staples like we do because she doesn’t work so probably anything that’s a decent meal to her that she doesn’t have to pay for = feasting. 

but nah, this broke bitch here hasn’t been “feasting”

that fish is honestly nothing to write home about lmfao. feasting...

Posted

Whylow seems to think no one notices her 2950603721 reposts and shops, and cannot handle the slightest bit of criticism. Her replies are so childish, just like her outlook on life. 

Posted

She is always pulling her buttcheek up with her hand to get at least some shape to it lol how sad..🙄

Posted (edited)

She is always pulling her buttcheek up with her hand to get at least some shape to it lol how sad..🙄

right?!! so much for “i don’t work out” / “just a littleeeee bit of squats will get them right in shape”. 

girl you wish. your ass is saggy and flat and they look so heavy. she won’t be able to smoke that through with her exorbitantly priced snapchat and she would look stupid heaving her ass up all the time. so which makes me certain that no one is subscribing at all as they would have been demanding for their money back 

also question: DOES SHE COPY AND FLIP THE BUTTCHEEK THAT SHE’S PUSHING UP WITH ONE HAND TO THE OTHER CHEEK TO EDIT SO THAT IT’S SYMMETRICAL AND SCROTUM RESEMBLING? 

Edited by rehan

Posted

khjhjhkjhjkhk.png.jpg

:}

Posted

ABEC31D1-CFB9-459A-B486-3B3E31C8586C.jpeg

Posted

ABEC31D1-CFB9-459A-B486-3B3E31C8586C.jpeg

cannot reply to DMs. 

but can mass spam sfs posts 24/7 #logic 

:}

how do we play? is this a collective effort or are we playing against each other (like, whoever finds evidence for any of the items listed we get to check the box off and whoever gets a straight line bingos?) ???

because if we’re playing against, check 1 box for me!

ADFB2338-B635-4197-A704-B6BD5FC119EC.thu

E6FB7EC0-706B-4AC6-A0E6-5664C35EEC2B.thu

Posted

OMG i suddenly remember that ONE DAY our dear whlo posted an ultra short video of her so called-"work out". She just ran for 3 seconds in front of the mirror in her underwear. If anyone has it saved somewhere, that would be so fun to reupdate! (it is in the feed here but i woild be unable to find it). This was nothing ressembling any kind of work out.

Posted

OMG i suddenly remember that ONE DAY our dear whlo posted an ultra short video of her so called-"work out". She just ran for 3 seconds in front of the mirror in her underwear. If anyone has it saved somewhere, that would be so fun to reupdate! (it is in the feed here but i woild be unable to find it). This was nothing ressembling any kind of work out.

FOR FUCKING REAL??!? 

Posted

“stolen pic”, stolen video actually. CHECKED

C7B9969D-39B9-4245-9E36-17581F29D3B9.thu