• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Wylona Social Media Updates

10144 posts in this topic

Posted

Oh god.This is so pathetic.This is as sad as watching d celebreties playing at the local mall.

Posted

69BDB673-3987-4CED-9539-821DC9F9B604.png

Posted

Risultati immagini per eye roll gif

Posted

taking note of all the brands that actually engaged her to promote their products/business and steering clear. if they can engage someone like wylona to speak for their brand, you know said brand’s probably as nasty

338E4A02-C5C7-49ED-B747-F767E19CA99B.thu

Posted

Whylow is so pathetic, how does she not even realize? I'd feel ASHAMED if I made my boyfriend/husband pay for everything. You're not a fucking charity case bitch, stop acting like one.

Posted

it really baffles me how some women expect their men to buy them everything they want or ask for and think they shouldn't get them anything once in a while to make them happy too

honestly, men like that shit too! pay attention and get your man something he likes once in a while

thats how it works idk what kind of expections ppl have when it comes to relationships fr

Posted

It depends on the guy, if he wants to pay everything and expresses that he does, then that's fine, let him but then again, I'm someone who believes that both people in a relationship go 50/50 and Whylow is someone who expects it to be 0/100.

I don't expect my partner to pay for things but sometimes he likes to, it makes him feel happy to spoil someone, so I can kinda understand the picture of a guy just wanting to spoil someone and if he needs help, he'd ask. Then again, Whylow is like "where is my guy like this" and I'm like "stop being a fake arse bitch and be a real person and you maaaaay find someone like this, may"

Posted

The last two commentators under her new boy’s post tho.. It’s sad, awkward and funny at the same time

3B1BBFF9-B986-44EF-B436-6918D0E6C25B.jpeg

9F360DF5-9A77-4397-8B6E-69EEEBD22905.jpeg

587BB8B9-B3EF-46E6-AC76-8F1EDF995F79.jpeg

Posted

At this point,I think it's safe to say she has a certain reputation.We already know some of her exes know each other and apparently,things are not changing.These guys know what she's about and play along until they're tired of paying.

Posted

743D364A-B752-4C58-88C8-93F84E34A5CC.jpeg

B1738727-8A52-47A4-AB2B-04E861718D4E.jpeg

Posted

743D364A-B752-4C58-88C8-93F84E34A5CC.jpeg

B1738727-8A52-47A4-AB2B-04E861718D4E.jpeg

ohmy, she looks so.....cheap :alpacaworry2:

Posted

it’s really sad how she kira kiras the shit out of all the posts (where she gets treated to) in order to signify it as “luxury”. even over a bowl of ramen.

it’s so, first-world poverty and it makes me feel sad for her but then again, girl could have afforded it herself if she actually stopped being so lazy and self-entitled, and got herself an actual job. 

Posted (edited)

Wow I never trust in someone who lives in motels ,one night stand in a motel with someone and the next night with another  in other motel ...that's very cheap .

I respect sexuality but for me will be hard think that someone  is clean and healthy after see this ,and yes is kinda sad to see a cheap woman to sell here that way (in the cheapest way) she can promote cooler brands not supermarket ones ...luxury you wylo?? Maybe in dreams ...

Edited by lucysheep

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20181110-234048.png

Weird flex but okay

Edited by Dollywood

Posted

Question: is it some sort of social thing in Sg that couples go bang in a ‘love hotel’? Like I see that prolly Wylo can’t take a dude to her aunts home and he doesn’t want to bring her to his parents home, but still... from my european point of view all these hotels the boys take here to seem a bit odd and idk... weird? I mean before I started an adult life & living on my own I was hooking up with my bf but kinda never booked a hotel just for that, you feeling me? I kinda want someone from the regio to explain lol