Wylona Social Media Updates

7697 posts in this topic

Posted

5230C8BD-2727-41A0-AC22-3F894E9FCA33.thuam i the only one who feels the embarrassment for her desperation? 

like, how does she not feel embarrassed being so pathetically desperate in front of all her facebook friends? 

and good luck finding a “husband” like the ones she posted (who dotes on their wives and splurges on them) because she has already announced that she is only in for the money so it’s definitely just a sugaring relationship and not a genuine one. and honestly, she isn’t worth that much to be sugared. and no decent daddy would be caught with her because they’re low-profile and she has publicly stated that she’s up for sugaring... 

>sugar daddy 

>loving husband

LOL PICK ONE 

not that she’s qualified for either. Someone really watches too many asian dramas... 

Posted

On of these ready made statements you usually find on social media which try to trigger good sense out of anybody's brain. 

I am not a fan of them (because that is how i am). Wylo loves them ("a man should...", " never judge...").

This one is pretty appropriate to her desperate case or constant near death death experience...

Screenshot_20180908-090748_Instagram.jpg

Posted

36AECCE7-483C-48C5-B8A9-7744A9023A62.jpeg

48E2C696-FAE5-4B72-B2DA-1D373F9F48D4.jpeg

Posted

Somewhat ot

Maybe it's somewhere in the thread, but does anybody has a picture of her stomach tattoo. I've never seen it.

Posted

Maybe it's somewhere in the thread, but does anybody has a picture of her stomach tattoo. I've never seen it.

Znalezione obrazy dla zapytania wylona tattoo

Owl pubes, oh god excuse me... 

lol.thumb.gif.71875bd294d07c66888fc173f4

Posted (edited)

Whoever did this tattoo started off okay at the top with the pattern design and even the eagle claws on her sides look okay... But the center design what were they thinking? (Probably wylona ) Who the heck gets a tattoo of their fake online persona? Obviously we know it's suppose to be her, but she doesn't look like that in real life so whoever doesnt know and saw the tattoo would just think it's some random character or person lol

The two wolf's and the owl in the center would of done just fine cus now she's stuck with owl pubes... but who am I kidding the center is dooemed because it was designed and drawn weird. Almost like they started off with lots of anticipation and ended up drained. Lol

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

I still can't believe she got tattoo of herself PLUS the artist did an awful job.This is.....Karma?!

Posted

Whoever did this tattoo started off okay at the top with the pattern design and even the eagle claws on her sides look okay... But the center design what were they thinking? (Probably wylona ) Who the heck gets a tattoo of their fake online persona? Obviously we know it's suppose to be her, but she doesn't look like that in real life so whoever doesnt know and saw the tattoo would just think it's some random character or person lol

The two wolf's and the owl in the center would of done just fine cus now she's stuck with owl pubes... but who am I kidding the center is dooemed because it was designed and drawn weird. Almost like they started off with lots of anticipation and ended up drained. Lol

i beg my ass that this irk of a tat was done without stencil. The underboob part looks like a thousand underboob tattoo (so probably copied) and the rest looks like it's been done free hand without even a draft (a photoshopped pic doesn't count as a draft!)...

it must have taken a little while to be done and we know that she did that in one sitting... one claw is colored and the other is not.... either the tattoo guy said "raincheck to finish it" (but poor wylo didn't have money for a second go) or she struggled handling the pain and stopped...

Posted (edited)

lol.thumb.gif.71875bd294d07c66888fc173f4

:darth:

I dont think it can be fixed up..

Omg it's permanent. I would never look at my stomach again and would probably try and cut it out or something.

Edited by Whiskas

Posted

This tattoo is horrible. Was she drunk or something. I mean she could have stopped him when she realized he‘s doing a shitty job. And the worst thing is it can‘t be covered. lol

Posted

This tattoo is horrible. Was she drunk or something. I mean she could have stopped him when she realized he‘s doing a shitty job. And the worst thing is it can‘t be covered. lol

no, the worst thing is if she tries to get a shitty artist to try to cover it up. the only thing worse than a shitty tattoo is a shitty cover up. 

Posted

either the tattoo guy said "raincheck to finish it" (but poor wylo didn't have money for a second go) or she struggled handling the pain and stopped...

if i didn't remember wrongly, all her tattoos are free!

Posted

no, the worst thing is if she tries to get a shitty artist to try to cover it up. the only thing worse than a shitty tattoo is a shitty cover up. 

Totally agree, like it was said before, she should save money to get laser removal. She have enought shitty tattoo, her black arm is poorly made, all the little shitty tattoo too (and it's someone with like 15 tattoo, which 2 are huge but you know I fucking paid a fortune to have them perfectly made.)

I Want to jump on other things too,

-first she is "where is my rich guy blablabla" because of "rich crazy asian" then she say she would rather be in nature with nothing except her love one because of "rich crazy asian". Then she post the view which is including a rich man.

-then she say she is alone with no real friends (when before she spamed her insta with all her pseudo long friendship babes) and 2 days after she say she want to gi tu burning man with her girls.

This girl is acting like she is 14, and have a bomb body while she is average and have tones of shitty tattoo, like she is super smart and deep when in fact she is so fucking dumb, have no culture. Like girl if you don't fucking accepet all you bad point you will never go trought and accept them and became a better person. Stop accusing your past and the bad things that happened to you (like death of the parents). You are not the fucking only one in this world, and the one who didn't identify only by that became well and go trought.

I just can't stand her screaming against haters when she is making all her shit by herself. I just can't stand that even when she is selling her ass, she can't even put a two cent of effort (like getting hair cut, nice body lotion and all to amhave smooth skin, and do some cam quality or else) she can't even take 2hours to edit pictures and make some good merchandising NO THIS BITCH IS FUCKING LAZY. Sorry normally I donnt insult flakes cause it's low, but I think we all agree it's rhe wylona level.

All this years after the end of her internet goth fame, and she is still at the same point. She haven't move since years, she haven't improved since years. Still liying, still scaming, still crying "ho life is unfair". Guess what life never meant to be fair, the whole world try to deal with life you fucking lazy stupid flakes bitch.

I just can't stand her anymore to a whole new level.

Posted (edited)

BB634CA6-2A92-44E9-8A5D-2D20FD4F6181.thu1DADB27D-3BFA-44D7-BBD7-C5CD2995C4DF.thu

fucking idiot didn’t even / could’t be bothered to read the actual article, whoch provided workouts for shaping and toning the butt without the use of equipment:

http://healthybeautiful.info/health/shape-tone-butt-just-3-weeks-3/

or i guess she really is illiterate 

sidenote, her friend makes no sense. is she praising wylona’s body or dissing it because it seems like she was doing the former and then the latter..? 

Edited by rehan

Posted

Totally agree, like it was said before, she should save money to get laser removal. She have enought shitty tattoo, her black arm is poorly made, all the little shitty tattoo too (and it's someone with like 15 tattoo, which 2 are huge but you know I fucking paid a fortune to have them perfectly made.)

I Want to jump on other things too,

-first she is "where is my rich guy blablabla" because of "rich crazy asian" then she say she would rather be in nature with nothing except her love one because of "rich crazy asian". Then she post the view which is including a rich man.

-then she say she is alone with no real friends (when before she spamed her insta with all her pseudo long friendship babes) and 2 days after she say she want to gi tu burning man with her girls.

This girl is acting like she is 14, and have a bomb body while she is average and have tones of shitty tattoo, like she is super smart and deep when in fact she is so fucking dumb, have no culture. Like girl if you don't fucking accepet all you bad point you will never go trought and accept them and became a better person. Stop accusing your past and the bad things that happened to you (like death of the parents). You are not the fucking only one in this world, and the one who didn't identify only by that became well and go trought.

I just can't stand her screaming against haters when she is making all her shit by herself. I just can't stand that even when she is selling her ass, she can't even put a two cent of effort (like getting hair cut, nice body lotion and all to amhave smooth skin, and do some cam quality or else) she can't even take 2hours to edit pictures and make some good merchandising NO THIS BITCH IS FUCKING LAZY. Sorry normally I donnt insult flakes cause it's low, but I think we all agree it's rhe wylona level.

All this years after the end of her internet goth fame, and she is still at the same point. She haven't move since years, she haven't improved since years. Still liying, still scaming, still crying "ho life is unfair". Guess what life never meant to be fair, the whole world try to deal with life you fucking lazy stupid flakes bitch.

I just can't stand her anymore to a whole new level.

Even if she save for several sessions of laser ,will not erase at all plus her skin will have a new texture in the damage area,I can tell that maybe a cover-up will be good ,but she literally fucked up.

Also her stomach tattoo im pretty sure it was done in more than one session so ...