7823 posts in this topic

Posted

She looks like she‘s sitting on a toilet haha. Hilarious

Posted

D360F967-107C-48BC-B83E-46B2064B1204.jpeg

Posted

He texted her once.

In Whylo's head : 

" he is the love of my life, so on fleek, i am planning to move in with him in LA! Hit me with good job recommendation for LA! We are going to launch our own clothing brand while i will be while i will shoot new photos and getting matching tattoos! Someone wanna finish mine for free? "

Screenshot_20180817-171135_Facebook.jpg

Posted

D360F967-107C-48BC-B83E-46B2064B1204.jpeg

She wishes she could be a sugar baby. 

Posted (edited)

He texted her once.

In Whylo's head : 

" he is the love of my life, so on fleek, i am planning to move in with him in LA! Hit me with good job recommendation for LA! We are going to launch our own clothing brand while i will be while i will shoot new photos and getting matching tattoos! Someone wanna finish mine for free? "

Screenshot_20180817-171135_Facebook.jpg

... mm because he hasn’t seen her real face yet?

She wishes she could be a sugar baby. 

nah i think this was supposed to be her last resort if she cannot find a “job” or be a sugar baby, which is to find a rich old man to marry. 

but we’ve got so many foreigners targeting the old men in singapore (and they’re not like rich rich, just a somewhat decent retirement sum at most) and they’re really good at it so... good luck to wylona thinking that she can find herself a lonely and filthy rich old man to marry because her social circle will never have her come into contact with one. and does she think their family members would allow that to happen? 

but let’s face it. even if she does come into contact with one, does she think she could actually hook them up? when they’d probably have a lot more prettier ones to choose from. and her tattoos definitely will not help her in any way because the older generation are so conservative when it comes to that 

Edited by rehan

Posted

wylona, girl, please. you can drop that pretentious “holier than thou girls” act. we all know that you’re only saying so because well, sour grapes? because you couldn’t get anyone even when you obviously tried? 

at least these girls are actually hustling and working their way. while you just sit around begging and whining. 

56C1753B-4856-4AC7-BB91-3BE4D4109599.jpeg

Posted (edited)

i mean... 

5DAFA0FB-4085-4F31-A34F-E0CE1FB8F989.jpeg

43715B61-7135-48FB-A212-024FB8C47CCF.jpeg

C04409CF-4F78-4634-BFDD-991892539AAE.jpeg

FEFA3949-A858-4E5D-99F9-3B3236668466.png

guess she managed to land herself a sponsor?

Edited by rehan

Posted (edited)

i mean... 

5DAFA0FB-4085-4F31-A34F-E0CE1FB8F989.jpeg

43715B61-7135-48FB-A212-024FB8C47CCF.jpeg

C04409CF-4F78-4634-BFDD-991892539AAE.jpeg

FEFA3949-A858-4E5D-99F9-3B3236668466.png

guess she managed to land herself a sponsor?

These "sponsers" are so quick she don't even bother getting their face in the shot?

Bruh then she wonders why no one takes her seriously 😂😂

Screenshot_20180807-101535__01.thumb.jpg

Lol poor Wylow no one wants her.  😂 No one thinks she's a keeper. Well at least no one to her standards (Anyone that breaths and has money) Does she really think bars and online apps is the way? 🤔😂

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

Never low. Always be classy. Because lightning vagina is fun right?...

Screenshot_20180818-214314_Facebook.jpg

Job hoeing again.

Secretary wylona.

Does she know she needs some knowledge of english language?

Screenshot_20180818-214855_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20180818-214850_Facebook.jpg

Posted

These "sponsers" are so quick she don't even bother getting their face in the shot?

Bruh then she wonders why no one takes her seriously 😂😂

i think it’s more like they don’t want their faces in her shots? sponsors are usually really discreet so no photos of their faces are to be taken

or if they are someone she just met at the bar / app, i don’t think anyone would let a stranger shove their phones in their face? or maybe her focus was to fish for attention from the curiosity of the mysterious guy 

Job hoeing again.

Secretary wylona.

Does she know she needs some knowledge of english language?

Screenshot_20180818-214850_Facebook.jpg

i think she wants a job as a secretary because usually they have affairs with their bosses / their bosses will buy them gifts y’know... 

Posted

i think she wants a job as a secretary because usually they have affairs with their bosses / their bosses will buy them gifts y’know... 

*sexy secretary cough* i wish 👀 jk jk, on a serious note tho - to have an affair or be a boss's favorite, regardless of your occupation, you have to be desirable, wylo. and very discreet not to ruin your sponsor's reputation. consider changing your name cuz googling "wylona" gives your employer a very clear notion about your classy qualities...

Posted

... mm because he hasn’t seen her real face yet?

nah i think this was supposed to be her last resort if she cannot find a “job” or be a sugar baby, which is to find a rich old man to marry. 

but we’ve got so many foreigners targeting the old men in singapore (and they’re not like rich rich, just a somewhat decent retirement sum at most) and they’re really good at it so... good luck to wylona thinking that she can find herself a lonely and filthy rich old man to marry because her social circle will never have her come into contact with one. and does she think their family members would allow that to happen?

still she keeps on with the constant shit show on her fb timeline and I’m pretty sure she has some family members in her fb friends which is even more cringing than her fb page in general. Must be great to be her aunt or niece and scroll through Wylo’s timeline and see those sugar-daddy-hunting-hints, flashing boobs, poor English rants where mostly Wylo is salty about something or asks “any jobs? Pm me” 

Like, idk. Jobi & Yuki seem to be so down to earth, but it seems that Wylo is immune to any common sense 🙈

Posted

HA HA HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

2CBB3972-35CB-46E0-BE6B-FF1323DA1822.jpeg

74B8D695-CC01-4881-A01E-EA4F39C2AC20.jpeg

Posted

She's so obviously sour grapes-y towards all these girls she's been posting about :alpacafedup:

Posted

wylo: oMg WhY dO mEn LiKe fAkE fRom hEad tO tOe???!

also wlyo: giVe mE mOnEy fOr pLaStiC sUrGeRy!!!!!