Wylona Social Media Updates

7823 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she have to record every guy she meets?

Posted

She wouldn't cut it as a sugar baby. I don't know from personal experience but things I've read... you not only need to be ambitious, intelligent, put together... but also learn discretion. Discretion is super key in that kind of dynamic especially if said men are either A. married (don't condone but it happens) B. High profile/business men, C. that person is private.Her constant need to broadcast in order to flaunt, be on fleek is her Achilles heel to the things she wants. She is so ass-backwards.

Posted

She really needs to learn to be alone for a while without needing to have a boyfriend..if she feels to have a bf ALL THE TIME she must be a really empty and lonely person inside.. :/

Posted

Does anyone know the age of her boy toys? Maybe it is just me (or her unflattering make up style), but they look younger than her.

I have no sympathy for Wylow, but I don't really get these guys. From what it seems, they all know how and who she is, yet they spend time with her. Like there are not more interesting girls to hang out with... Is it just for $ex? I would still don't get that, they are not bad looking boys, so I do not understand how they are not able to get someone nice (and maybe even discreet/privacy respectful). The only thing I can think of is that 1) they have s**tty personalities and/or 2) are lazy as hell and won't use their time to look for someone better.

Posted

Does anyone know the age of her boy toys? Maybe it is just me (or her unflattering make up style), but they look younger than her.

I have no sympathy for Wylow, but I don't really get these guys. From what it seems, they all know how and who she is, yet they spend time with her. Like there are not more interesting girls to hang out with... Is it just for $ex? I would still don't get that, they are not bad looking boys, so I do not understand how they are not able to get someone nice (and maybe even discreet/privacy respectful). The only thing I can think of is that 1) they have s**tty personalities and/or 2) are lazy as hell and won't use their time to look for someone better.

Maybe it's the way she carries herself/acts around them. It's hard to explain without me sounding bonkers/petty. Or they don't want to look for someone better because wylo is easy to get. Oooooor they feel bad for her lol

Also yaaaaas lestat gif!!! :alpacalove: (i watch that movie at least once a year lol)

Posted

Maybe it's the way she carries herself/acts around them. It's hard to explain without me sounding bonkers/petty. Or they don't want to look for someone better because wylo is easy to get. Oooooor they feel bad for her lol

Also yaaaaas lestat gif!!! :alpacalove: (i watch that movie at least once a year lol)

I got what you mean, but even if I do not know how she is in real life I honestly doubt she is nice/interesting in any way according to how she presents herself on social networks... Wylow gives me "annoying attention w**re" vibes, especially with her obsession for Internet fame and being filthy riccch.
If it was for her being easy... I would not understand them, lol. Like personally I'd rather spend my whole time by myself than going out with someone I am not genuinely interested in. I see a lot of people do that though, is solitude/being alone that scary?

If it is because they feel bad for her, I would honestly do not know what to say :alpacaconfused:

And I love Adore Delano, let's become bff :alpacacrush:

Posted

I got what you mean, but even if I do not know how she is in real life I honestly doubt she is nice/interesting in any way according to how she presents herself on social networks... Wylow gives me "annoying attention w**re" vibes, especially with her obsession for Internet fame and being filthy riccch.If it was for her being easy... I would not understand them, lol. Like personally I'd rather spend my whole time by myself than going out with someone I am not genuinely interested in. I see a lot of people do that though, is solitude/being alone that scary?
If it is because they feel bad for her, I would honestly do not know what to say :alpacaconfused:

Hidden Content

Hmmm, WAIT....what if they're tinder dates? and they see her heavily edited pics and then they see her irl and they're so ashamed that they hide their faces like the poor lad with glasses did.

also, YES PLEASE :alpacacrush:

Posted

Well boys will be boys and if she’s known for being good for a ‘hit-and-run’ kind of girl why wouldn’t they use it? Besides I think Wylo might be down for some freaky stuff and isn’t afraid to get dirty - at least that’s what I’m assuming from her posts and things she put online (like the shower gifs and blowjob pics). She might be a freak in the sheets, I think. But sex skills aren’t necessarily everything, right? And some good boys find such kinky girls too much and choose girls with good reputation.

Posted

kinda ot but since when is shower sex and blow jobs even "freaky"? those are things probably even our parents did/are doing 😂

Posted

LOL. She became so fucking irrelevant nowadays, I don't even think that poor guy even knows about wyhoe. GG hope he finds out soon.

Posted

kinda ot but since when is shower sex and blow jobs even "freaky"? those are things probably even our parents did/are doing 😂

she probably meant putting those stuff online, if she has no shame in showing some part of her sex life to the public she probably does even 'freakier' things behind closed curtains lol

Posted

she probably meant putting those stuff online, if she has no shame in showing some part of her sex life to the public she probably does even 'freakier' things behind closed curtains lol

i might be at fault here but i dont think there should be shame in being open about your sexuality? some people are private and others aren't. there's a lot of things wylona does poorly, even shittily, but i don't thing she should be judged for liking sex and not hiding, especially in a society when women are still having trouble admitting they masturbate/have a natural active libido.

just a humble opinion really, and i'm sorry if this is derailing too much!

Posted

What the hell with this girl... Hilarious teenager ...

If she is like a scort or whore or something like that she need to work more on it , because she always wearing the same clothes ,and need a hairstyle.

If you do something ,make it work the best way!

Posted (edited)

i might be at fault here but i dont think there should be shame in being open about your sexuality? some people are private and others aren't. there's a lot of things wylona does poorly, even shittily, but i don't thing she should be judged for liking sex and not hiding, especially in a society when women are still having trouble admitting they masturbate/have a natural active libido.

just a humble opinion really, and i'm sorry if this is derailing too much!

no I have no problem with that and I think its totally okay if people openly talk about their sexuality, no shame whatsoever!

But posting pics of how wet your bed sheets are after sex or posting bj pics of yourself is a step too far, don't you think? That's something private.

Edited by Flowercotton

Posted

no I have no problem with that and I think its totally okay if people openly talk about their sexuality, no shame whatsoever!

But posting pics of how wet your bed sheets are after sex or posting bj pics of yourself is a step too far, don't you think? That's something private.

maybe she's an exhibitionist 😏