Wylona Social Media Updates

7855 posts in this topic

Posted

29BBA9F0-1906-48FB-B675-2132493B329D.thu

🙄

The way that her "friend" is holding her arm, the positioning of body, makes that friend look very uncomfortable, like she wants to hold Wylo at a distance.

Posted (edited)

The body language says it all... the girl looks like she is trying to remove Wylo's arm from around her waist and her smile seems uncomfortable. The whole photo looks awkward and uncomfortable.

Edit: Dang it House. lol. I just saw your response... you and I thought the same thing. It reminds me of the last photo she took of her and Yuki and how Yuki looked so withdrawn and over it yet Wylona was clingy and all over her.

Edited by Raindrop Cake
Dang it House xP

Posted

Screenshot_20180414-170005.png

Posted

Is she starting to try to promote or get sponsors again... creepstreet.

Look at the head proportion to her body.Look at the legs.The face is no longer a face, it looks like a ghoul.

it's like playing I SPY.

What do you guys see? Or not see....

Screenshot_2018-04-14-13-39-33-1.png

Posted

Is she starting 

she actually has this wider nose, but always shoops it to this almost non-existent Michael Jackson nose. Why would anyone want to look like that?

Posted

What is her fascination with naming people's ethnicity or nationality?!  Does it make them seem more exotic or something? That would be like me having three friends and saying ... "This is Pavel my Norwegian-American friend, This is Ji my Korean bae of 11 years, and This is William my Black bae of 2 years"... like... can't they just be Pavel, Ji, and William?! It's not like someone is in the comment section going "Oh is she Chinese?" and she responds... it's like she has to announce it as if somehow the lady being Korean makes it seem cooler? I don't get this fascination.

Whylol has always had a fetish-like facination with ethnicities other than Singaporean because she is highly insecure and sees people as status symbols. This is apart of the reason why shes toxic, it spills over to her collecting rich boy toys. Its why she claims she Japanese/Italian/Korean/whatever shit shes claiming now because she seems to think being "just Singaporean" is inferior. 

I believe in the first few hundred pages that someone pointed out that she might be ethnically Chinese. Its why I'm suspicious of these random friends she keeps posting. Its hard to tell if she knows the difference between a friend, acquiantance, associate, fair-weather friends, etc. 

Posted

Whylol has always had a fetish-like facination with ethnicities other than Singaporean because she is highly insecure and sees people as status symbols. This is apart of the reason why shes toxic, it spills over to her collecting rich boy toys. Its why she claims she Japanese/Italian/Korean/whatever shit shes claiming now because she seems to think being "just Singaporean" is inferior. 

I believe in the first few hundred pages that someone pointed out that she might be ethnically Chinese. Its why I'm suspicious of these random friends she keeps posting. Its hard to tell if she knows the difference between a friend, acquiantance, associate, fair-weather friends, etc. 

It would explain a lot and yes you can be suspicious. Especially since these are people she is just now taking photos with when if they knew these people 10 years+ and even if it were just on an acquaintance level, you would see more than just 1 random photo of them on her feed. It's so odd and sad. Still putting on face to show she is not lonely, has friends, and a boyfriend who is deeply in love with her and they are going to get married someday. If she were a different kind of person these things would be more tangible than fantasy.

Posted (edited)

82B73E0E-9912-4E8C-ADD8-8CBCCE69D8D2.thu2305D9B5-D633-47A6-AF2E-C0393F1AB98D.thu827F1A9E-021F-4B9B-8D6E-2E4BF0CA98C0.thu

she shrunk her nose to maximum haha, overall the first pic is so terrible, I see why she put the post down but still put it in her insta story... plus those hearts emojis are so obvious here. Oooh it’s so bad.

Edited by Kotharsiz

Posted

Please tell me that I am not the only one who’s seeing this! She does not look obnoxiously alien in the picture that SHE POSTED on HER insta story OMG!!!!

A slow clap for you, Wylo, you are making a progress 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

DF228815-0E58-4852-8D2A-E08DDD47BB74.png

Posted

Once you look past the shitty facial edits, & pay attention to her surrounding, you see the 2 objects on her left and right.

Screenshot_20180415-100249_01.thumb.jpg.Are those PHOTOSHOPPED IN?! 

The black bottle looks like this Mermaid Tears drink sold in Singapore (reversed logo)

b2ap3_large_Marina-Square-Whimsical-FoodBut why is it black?? Did she Photoshop it black??!? To match her gothy vibes???!? 

That packet behind her butt looks like cigarettes? But why is it hovering above the black patch???!?? 

I remember her posting this pic before but CBA scrolling back to see if the original had these items. But they look suspiciously Photoshopped

Posted

Once you look past the shitty facial edits, & pay attention to her surrounding, you see the 2 objects on her left and right.

The black bottle looks like this Mermaid Tears drink sold in Singapore (reversed logo)

b2ap3_large_Marina-Square-Whimsical-FoodBut why is it black?? Did she Photoshop it black??!? To match her gothy vibes???!? 

That packet behind her butt looks like cigarettes? But why is it hovering above the black patch???!?? 

I remember her posting this pic before but CBA scrolling back to see if the original had these items. But they look suspiciously Photoshopped

lol wow now that you point it out...... they do look oddly photoshopped in and it's funny how that post is not even up anymore 

Posted (edited)

OMG, that stuff definitely looks badly Photoshopped! I want your eyes and those mermaid tears

Why would she put those things next to her? Does she think this is gonna make her look more interesting? Hey, look at me, I sssmoke, I am a real badass! 
If you can't even shoop your face and body in a decent way why even try to do that??

Edited by Yume
Typo

Posted

also note unless it was cloudy that day or something, she isnt casting a shadow on the seat...