• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9935 posts in this topic

Posted

17421F42-915E-4F9D-9798-FAA6222F65EA.png

lmao this conversation reminds me of like the way the show Catfish edits the two people in the episode talking to each other via (insert messenger app here), cause im cringing just as hard lmao 

Posted

Now they can have half Thai, mixed German, French, Japanese, British, Singaporean, Photoshop babies 

Screenshot_20180319-175615_01.thumb.jpg.

the creepypasta smile strikes back

every time i see one of these edits, i get the urge to print it out x100 and tape it to the underside of the toilet seat for my roommate to find, lol

Posted

LOL

Diseño sin título.jpg

Posted

LOL

Diseño sin título.jpg

Maaaan she even edited his face. I'd be so offended if I was dating someone and they edited my face. And the edited version is uglier at that, makes him look like molester moon with all his features squished in the centre like that. Wylo wyd :notimp:

emojimoon.gif

Posted

Her newest Instagram story is so awful.You can See how uncomfortable the Others are.They're hiding their faces....She won't stop pressing her phone into eveybodys face.Always.

Posted

🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

Screenshot_20180321-214502.png

Posted

Filters are one thing but how are these even remotely human? Look at her eyes, look at his face shape. Substance of nightmares :alpacadone:

20180322_034744.png

Posted

Filters are one thing but how are these even remotely human? Look at her eyes, look at his face shape. Substance of nightmares :alpacadone:

20180322_034744.png

Calm down on the shoops whylol, your head looks pasted on.

Posted

20180322_034744.png

Ok but has anyone here ever watched the tv show 'Botched'? There was this one dude who wanted to look alien and he asked the surgeons to take his nose and make it a downward triangle, so the tip was smaller than the bridge, so he'd look more inhuman. They refused to do it for obvious reasons but it looks like whylo is going for "out of this world alien realness" too in this pic. 

Also she made his head so much wider then it is anywhere else. He looks like a chubby baby bobblehead. 

Posted

i can't with her filters, she looks like bootleg imvu character

Posted

*heavy breathing*

:haiplz:

Screenshot_20180322-192632.png

Posted

*heavy breathing*

:haiplz:

Screenshot_20180322-192632.png

Ooooh a Butt pic.Did her boytoy dump her? Because that's usually how it goes.Her "everybodys so mean and I'm so real and deserve better" Posts are next I guess?

Posted (edited)

Ooooh a Butt pic.Did her boytoy dump her? Because that's usually how it goes.Her "everybodys so mean and I'm so real and deserve better" Posts are next I guess?

Maybe ber boytoy did but I dont think so.... yet . Plus theres pics of them still up. She likes to to delete after a break up. That butt pic.was posted 3 hours ago...and I attached what she posted in the last 5 hrs of her insta story which still has her and her boytoy. When she post something in terms of poetry or something it might be that they're having issues in their relationship already thus a possible soon to be break up

I believe some of you guys mention Give It 2 weeks to a month Max before it's over... We shall see. I can't believe he allows wylo to photoshop his face as well geez 

Screenshot_2018-03-22-13-41-36.png

Screenshot_2018-03-22-13-50-54.png

Screenshot_2018-03-22-13-52-40.png

Edited by AyMiakire

Posted

IMG_20180322_222351.jpg