• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/09/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

Wylona Social Media Updates

8030 posts in this topic

Posted

Flat ass

Screenshot_20180312-232104.png

Posted

Flat ass

I sometimes wonder who takes these cheesy pics tho.., like does she ask random ppl to take photos of them while they kiss? It's not the first time like this. Must be awkward af for them behind the camera🤔

Posted

Flat ass

I am fucking *dying* at how weak and spindly her legs look compared to how she usually photoshops her butt to look like.

Posted

Guys,Look at her Story NOW.screenshots can't capture the cringe 

Screenshot_20180313-010542.png

Screenshot_20180313-010512.png

Screenshot_20180313-010517.png

Posted

2CE1E911-B81A-4900-843F-935332022A9A.thuCompare the size of her lips with the other girl’s... how is this normal?

Posted (edited)

She looks like a barbie doll (no, it‘s not a compliment Wylo). 

06E1EBE7-66B8-442D-85CD-EF9A748BC83E.jpeg

Edited by for(n)ever

Posted

Surprise surprise 

7F0339FE-7203-491B-9EC7-44C116C24EBB.png

Posted

She wears the same clothes or has a closet with just black tank tops.... and her bf phoonim eyes are watery here... maybe he is crying. She seems or is super clingy. She gets into these so-called relationships so super fast ... its like her appetite is insatiable. Not to mention when she's done with one person she's quick to jump to another person. when I break up I need space and time just to heal or think about things but she doesn't even do that... 

Screenshot_2018-03-13-10-13-57.png

Posted

2CE1E911-B81A-4900-843F-935332022A9A.thuCompare the size of her lips with the other girl’s... how is this normal?

she look like a freak compared to the girl 

Lol ew

D26BC4CF-9A89-4A18-B629-4F0E5D44A917.jpeg

Posted

D26BC4CF-9A89-4A18-B629-4F0E5D44A917.jpeg

dat nose shoop tho...for real?😂 

shooped as small as her nose hole

Posted

We all know wylos reputation with guys and her using people but I almost feel like she thinks this is the one because she actually has tagged post of herself now. So far he's taking all her craziness but I wonder how he really feels you know like is he getting tired of her yet? the constant being with each other 24/7 even off and on work.... 

Screenshot_2018-03-13-14-37-24.png

Posted

Uhm what is going on here ? Is it me or is she really wearing a pants with buttons that she made open and pull it up to show her "ass" ? 

I swear this girl is a parasite, just hopping on other victems. 

Screenshot_20180314-003641.jpg

Posted

Uhm what is going on here ? Is it me or is she really wearing a pants with buttons that she made open and pull it up to show her "ass" ? 

I swear this girl is a parasite, just hopping on other victems. 

Screenshot_20180314-003641.jpg

Was wondering the same thing! Is she trying to show the world that they just had a quickie in the toilet? No wonder the boss doesn't want her there 🤣

Phoomin you've got yourself a real classy one.

What she says in the beginning of every parasitic relationship:Screenshot_20180314-083707_01.thumb.jpg.

1 months later: 
*goes batshit crazy stalking & calling out Phoomin's ex girlfriends* 

Posted

we already know that many of the guys she's been with know each other around a corner or two.related,friends,etc.and we can,sadly,that she definitely has a reputation.all the guys she's been with know each other,apparently sg is quite small,she posts everything....I believe she Must be known for her whavior and the exchange.buy her stuff,play aher photo games and you'll have a nice time.An open secret in the City.

i really think this is a really important point to stress. Singapore is not that big, and while Whylow is not famous, I get the feeling she has some notoriety to her. Its very clear all the guys know each other, and if you consider their friends, thats quite a bit of people who know about her antics. 

this isnt to say the guys are better than her, because trash attracts trash; its skeevy fuckboy behavior to sleep with the same girl your friends have. its their own circle of hell. 

which is why I'm tired of Whylow acting likes an independant woman doin her thang. lol no, youre too lazy to do any type of work so youre hoping to snag a rich guy....but all the guys know each other so why the hell would they. 

Posted

I never thought I'd see the day. She has a WHITE tank top now. Double huzzah.