Wylona Social Media Updates

6712 posts in this topic

Posted

Yeah Wylo, I also kiss my „friend“ that I know for a couple of days on the mouth, let him touch my butt and sleep with him in the same bed half naked. 

That you‘re not „together“ with him makes it even worse. But if you think it‘s normal to do this with 3 guys in 2 months, have fun. 

C5932672-3F77-466C-A1B0-AF3F607E87D8.jpeg

well to be more specific I dug the thread till 13th January and:

1# unhappy dude

F5F3ED19-CEA3-465D-9DE1-325DE0484801.thu

#2 mysterious sugar daddy from a hotel room

06848F18-3625-461E-ABFE-3CF766303FB5.thu

#3 random dude from nowhere (one night stand?)

3A44F3E8-9A3D-49FC-95E0-173CFEE09ABC.thu

And now Donovan, #4

Posted

shes probably staying with him a little longer than the others because he bought her something expensive. idk what constitutes as "together" in her world. seems to be why she was with nanaboy and adam for long. 

well that and theyre just as egotistical and ignorant as her. 

Posted (edited)

Hell they probably aren't together because HE doesn't want to be. Y'all know Whylo jumps on anyone who gives her attention, there is no way these dudes are going "lets be serious" and Wylona is telling them "no I'm independent and dont completely and totally rely on others for validation" She's just trying to make herself feel better by acting like it's mutual swerving.

Edited by MarieLaveau

Posted

I made an account just to reply to this thread lol. I used to be friends with Wylona back in 2009-2010 and she used to be so different!! Her face was completely different, she used to always wear blue/gray contacts and photoshop her lips to be massive - sort of look like Angelina Jolie too. She would always have dark/black gradient in all of her pictures too(I guess her going through an emo phase? lol). 

I'm stunned to see her recent pictures - SHE LOOKS SO DIFFERENT!! ALMOST UNRECOGNISABLE! I remember we used to talk and she was so nice, God knows what has happened to her through all these years. 

Posted

Hell they probably aren't together because HE doesn't want to be. Y'all know Whylo jumps on anyone who gives her attention, there is no way these dudes are going "lets be serious" and Wylona is telling them "no I'm independent and dont completely and totally rely on others for validation" She's just trying to make herself feel better by acting like it's mutual swerving.

given how often she leaves nasty immature statuses after a guy kicks her to the curb/wont buy her dumb shit, this is probably the most likely situation. 

Posted

It just shows you her true character .  She has no regard for peoples feelings obviously very self-centered .  It’s a female’s prerogative when it comes to her social or sex life .  But the way she’s going about it I feel like she’s not concerned that things can really go wrong .  She gets so happy off of simple things like McDonald’s and etc.......  I feel like I’m watching special victims unit because I feel like that’s where she’ll end up ....  it’s a horrible thing to say but she needs to really take care of herself and her surroundings .  There might be just that 1 guy thats psycho.... 

Posted

I was wondering why she keeps jumping on the same tree.Doesnt she care about her Reputation? And when I saw the photo of her with her new boy,re-creating the picture of her and adam.....could it be that wylow wants to Show adam how great she is off without him? most of the guys are connected to each other,and one or two even to adam