• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9935 posts in this topic

Posted

Some turkish hack attack? This is what I found:

IMG_4724.PNG

IMG_4725.PNG

Posted (edited)

I translated it but idk 

BC6A0AEE-C6EA-4ECB-8A11-D1EFBC450C9E.jpeg

And they are comments in turkish about her „ass“ as well. 

Edited by for(n)ever

Posted

Ooohhhhhh... intrigue.. I knew our little attention slut couldn't fail us.

Posted

Sorry guys I am confused what did (apparently) happen now??

whats the deal with that dwtonline thing?

Posted

I think dwtonline wrote an article about "stress causing more cancer than smoking", since wylo decided to pm them about them using her pic ( lol @being edited, u edited it yourself wylo), the page decided to give her some attention by telling people to leave comments on her page

Posted

She's gotten over 2k bot followers now.  I'm sure she doesn't mind.

Posted

Some of us are mean, other are stating facts, some are considerate, and some more have an amazing sense of humour regarding the whole wylona situation.

But dear wylona, it is kinda sad that WE, members of this forum section, are probably the only people in the whole internet really excited when you post something (new, old, whatever). We are the followers of the 1st hour (and most of us are still there), we "care" about you as we have a have a great eye for detail...

I am not glorifying her. Just stating facts... dare i say she is a distraction, nothing more, as all the wannabe web celebrities ... she is just bad at it.

Posted

Some of us are mean, other are stating facts, some are considerate, and some more have an amazing sense of humour regarding the whole wylona situation.

But dear wylona, it is kinda sad that WE, members of this forum section, are probably the only people in the whole internet really excited when you post something (new, old, whatever). We are the followers of the 1st hour (and most of us are still there), we "care" about you as we have a have a great eye for detail...

I am not glorifying her. Just stating facts... dare i say she is a distraction, nothing more, as all the wannabe web celebrities ... she is just bad at it.

Frankly she's like watching your constantly drunk cousin. I think she's an absolute idiot, I would never claim her irl, and I love to talk shit about what a mess she is. But I really do want her to grow up and get her life together because she's a pretty girl when she's not fucking herself up with photoshop and the things she says. If she got over herself and maybe had a traumatic head injury that completly changed her personality I might even venture to say I like her. But even as the awful person she is I hope she gets a job and stops trying to bate men into relationships for money. Everyone deserves to be able to be self supporting. 

Posted

I like how she doesn't turn completely to the side because it would show her unedited arse. 

Screenshot_2018-01-22-13-01-52.png

Screenshot_2018-01-22-13-01-40.png

Posted

Screenshot_20180123-192455.png

Posted

Her caption is so cringy. She isn’t even kind. Should have edit your friends like yours so it looks realistic. 

8EA516F9-C4E4-4CFD-97B4-332FE87D2489.jpeg

Posted

O__o Is that Yuki?

Posted

O__o Is that Yuki?

looks like it's her, but that's confusing. They don't even follow each other on Instagram anymore 

Posted

looks like it's her, but that's confusing. They don't even follow each other on Instagram anymore 

Apparently it is her. At first I thought Wy had found an imitation. To be quite honest.... Yuki doesn't look at all happy. Compared to photos I see her take with other people, there is no life in her there. She even looks....uncomfortable and sort of sad. Maybe I read into too much but the body language looks off. Wylona is wrapped around her closely, Yuki's arm only slightly goes around her waist as if reluctant. Love can be a beautiful thing... but the wrong person can make it seem so toxic and unstable.I dunno..maybe I'm going to come across harsh but this photo says to me that Wylona is a succubus.She lays down sweet trappings in hopes of snagging her prey. Using illusions (body) to weave a spell upon the masses locking them in.

Like a spider people get caught up in her web, but others managed to flee. Yuki is the caterpillar trying to form wings but instead gets lured back in, entangled in the fine webs unable to break free....

Posted

Like a spider people get caught up in her web, but others managed to flee. Yuki is the caterpillar trying to form wings but instead gets lured back in, entangled in the fine webs unable to break free....

Ot but god that was poetic af