• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9919 posts in this topic

Posted

851C74A3-7A70-4589-B087-7E9DDB027E78.thuha

ha

ha.......

and she thinks she hippy and funny

girl I’m sad too watching your horrible delusional pictures. And you mean “better photoshop to come” even tho it only gets worse. 

Ew wtf is wrong with your face girl? Your friend looking ten times better than you. 

A742B1B2-7D69-4C83-8FA3-2D06DC74CA32.jpeg

Posted

She got all that free clothing but somehow she has the same cropped top and high-weist jeans basically always. Or shorts. She looks stupid as hell next to this girl.

Posted

Her horrible hair or whatever she calls this on her head, completes the pinhead look.

Posted

I wonder why she doesn't wear her newer clothes she got for free... you don't think she is selling them do you? Hell I'd love free clothes from a store I love xD Seems kind of a waste. I wonder if this woman is someone she texted with "we should hang out"...and by hanging out she foots the bill and taxi fees. I don't feel sorry for her anymore... she's just... eh.

Posted

Her horrible hair or whatever she calls this on her head, completes the pinhead look.

she looking like Humpty Dumpty yo

Posted

That forehead tho

What if that was her date or something? She has her arm around her waist. She was asking for girlfriends not that long ago 

Posted

Holy hell, how is she still this bad at photoshop?? Kooter got scarier too but at least the alien fetus look is hard to mistake for more than one person. Is her entire social media presence a social experiment on the ability of a human to foray into the uncanny valley via photo editing software? Does she do this so nobody recognizes her IRL? Nothing like a gallery of body horror to make an average face beautiful just for looking human, I guess.

Posted

*facepalms into the sun*

Screenshot_20180120-223756.png

Screenshot_20180120-223801.png

Posted

*facepalms into the sun*

Screenshot_20180120-223756.png

Screenshot_20180120-223801.png

No. No. No. 

Ot. But this reminds me of this Australian tv personality who self diagnosed himself with Aspergers and blamed that for him not knowing he was sexually harassing women. 

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20180121-104220.png

Screenshot_20180121-104229.jpg

Edited by storkley

Posted

Ah, that's too much Netflix girl, not autism. It's just your nasty personality, lol, maybe ur one from those autistic geniuses too? 😆🤔 

Posted

Wtf is happening under her last pic?

AAFD11C9-6A25-4F86-B08E-AAE2D901333C.jpeg

Posted

If constantly talking shit on the internet would be a symptom of autism, you would definitely have it, Wylona. But it isn't, therefore you, yes, are talking shit again.

Posted

0umm.thumb.gif.fa4eaad115b46b1d654123dc2

Posted (edited)

Wtf is happening under her last pic?

AAFD11C9-6A25-4F86-B08E-AAE2D901333C.jpeg

Hmm.Weird.I saw a Video last night about instagram influencer and Bots.the thing is that some people buy Bots who like/follow comment etc.To get popular.You get the idea.

There are some Ways to see if there are bots playing.For example :

•If the follower numbers become bigger in a certain time.Sometimes just a couple dozen,then again a few hundert at once

•Many Bots comment with one word or one emoji.Such as (wow,beautiful,amazing,cool etc)

• Or of someone uses english hashtags but the most likes/comments come 80% from another Country like india or russia

I'm not saying she's using Bots but the comments unser the last picture are odd

Edited by Dollywood