• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9935 posts in this topic

Posted

"Till love come my way"...

There is no better way that she is using him until she finds a better fitting shoe. Don't get me wrong, i am very open minded and have nothing against free couple or polyamourous... but stating that you do not care about your partner because you know the grass is greener somewhere else is basically it...

exactly my thoughts.it sounds like she's alright with dumping people once she finds someone else.thinking about that...yuki is a good example.she seems to care about wylona and she well look at her instagram.why would a girl post a dozen of "couple" posts with a guy who's not her love (that makes me question all the obsessive posts like why?) instead of her best friend? the one Person who cares about her.her real Self.are people only so much worth as the benefits you gain from them?

Posted

She's... Gone from his page. Is it just me or does his post sound like a threat?

Screenshot_20171110-070422.png

Screenshot_20171110-070614.png

Posted

He removed her pics, while in the meantime she has been pretty quiet recently...

Prepare for either some trashy action OR she is gonna post more nudes so she can get a new boytoy... ya know, until love comes her way...

Posted

That’s a Kendrick Lamar quote. Shady that boy is. 

Posted

creepstreet: *sends 10+ pieces to wylo*

wylo: *takes photos only showing 1 of them*

Posted

I think they both were/are using each other.  She gets pretty couple-like photos and someone to pay her way, give her rides, do things with... and he gets to have a fun time and some exposure.  I think the guys she gets with love the attention. Look at how nanaboy was when he was with her.  Now he stays very private.  Since this new guy has been with her he's got a lot more followers and attention...

So I'm sure, as with either of them, if a better deal came along, they'd take it.  I honestly can't even fault her for this. At least she's honest and not play faking love, only to up and bounce without a care.

Posted

im sorry  but he has even more disgusting personality than Wylo. Thinking he is all that and a bag of chips , using "n" word , thinking that it's cool. It is disrespectful you piece of shit. Another pretty face, another rotten personality. 

Why does Wylo has such a taste for rotten people ? 😪😪😪 Get yourself a man, not a boy , girl. 

Posted

im sorry  but he has even more disgusting personality than Wylo. Thinking he is all that and a bag of chips , using "n" word , thinking that it's cool. It is disrespectful you piece of shit. Another pretty face, another rotten personality. 

Why does Wylo has such a taste for rotten people ? 😪😪😪 Get yourself a man, not a boy , girl. 

The sad truth is that they are equally yoked.. she has used the n-word too referring to her moms hair texture as n-hair as a joke..not to mention her cyberbullying tactics... so yeah. If Wylo had proven she had changed I'd agree with you, but she is still shitty. Until she knows how to treat people better, you cannot want someone better for her. All she'd do is use them up and toss them away like the succubus she is. Look how she treated Yuki...

Posted

This used to be my favorite thread because she was just a fucking clown every damn day with new shit for me to piss myself laughing over, but now, not even this potential new "drama" can make her interesting again. Quite sad, really. She's seriously dead.

Posted

uhh Wylow has never attended a university as far as I know she didn't even finish school. In the letter that she wrote to Adam that she ""wanted"" to further her education and recently she posted something about her going to a university to "show her art?" whatever that means, but *cough chough* sounds like BS. I suppose leeching off people is better than being a junky right? Lol I guess that's the only bright side to this story.

I believe there was a few posts way way back about how she attended a few sessions/classes whatnot aside from trying showing off her delusional self image. It definitely was not a whole course but that was already impressive effort since it's Wylo we're talking about. However, it seems like it went to nothing considering where she is now. :alpacadone:

I think they both were/are using each other.  She gets pretty couple-like photos and someone to pay her way, give her rides, do things with... and he gets to have a fun time and some exposure.  I think the guys she gets with love the attention. Look at how nanaboy was when he was with her.  Now he stays very private.  Since this new guy has been with her he's got a lot more followers and attention...

So I'm sure, as with either of them, if a better deal came along, they'd take it.  I honestly can't even fault her for this. At least she's honest and not play faking love, only to up and bounce without a care.

This. Wylo is better off in that kind of arrangement. Not that I don't want her to find true love. She's just not suitable or ready yet. Anyway, she clearly doesn't want a serious relationship atm notwithstanding her "till love come my way". Whatever makes her happy as long as she doesn't get caught up with some Adam-level bs again. 

Posted (edited)

exactly my thoughts.it sounds like she's alright with dumping people once she finds someone else.thinking about that...yuki is a good example.she seems to care about wylona and she well look at her instagram.why would a girl post a dozen of "couple" posts with a guy who's not her love (that makes me question all the obsessive posts like why?) instead of her best friend? the one Person who cares about her.her real Self.are people only so much worth as the benefits you gain from them?

Posting photos doesn't define a good friendship, plus Yuki isn't really trustworthy after that photo she posted with Adam. I wouldn't take a pic with someone who locked my best friend in and let her starve. This story is also really fishy and don't forget how she was suddenly friends with Neloofa. There isn't a good one in this shitty story. 

Edited by juna.mi

Posted

Hmm what happened with Pinhead-lona and Yuki is pretty interesting. She wasnt the most trustworthy, but appeared to stick around the longest for a while. Their friendship still tied her to bananaboy's circle of hell, because Pinhead-lona ulimately isnt better than them, she was on house arrest after all. 

I hoped for the best for her and Austin, but that went downhill in no time flat when he showed to be a rich racist fuckboy. He himself doesnt appear to have much going for him, he just rests on his family's name/wealth. 

So in a sense I'm kind of glad they were using eachother, because neither got much going for them, and arent mature enough for a serious relationship. 

Posted (edited)

haaa we saw it coming huh? I’m not surprised he deleted all their pictures, sounds to me like he is so over this whole fake relationship thing.  Plus not like she ever cared right? It seemed like wy only “cared” when they had a camera in front of their faces. 

Either A it was never really a “real relationship” maybe just “friends with benefits” just to make nanaboy jealous? 

Or B he really was just “playing” with her, butttt that wouldn’t explain why he brought her over to meet his family/ friends remember the wedding? And she even visited his apartment multiple times... so I think I’m going with A.

He either got tired of her leeching personality (like most people she meets lol) or he got offended when she posted the “single” status yet wants to broadcast all over the internet a fake lovey dovey pictures. 😅😂

Like really bitch? Hey... I would be mad too if I’m taking a bitch out, buying her shit, bringing her to my apartment, letting her take “couple” pictures, taking her to weddings, yet she turns around to tell the whole world she’s single??? Like okayyy you wanna be single then you’re single honey 🌚 

I guess wy is gonna have to hop on richboyfriendfinder.com again 😂 or she’s gonna be back to “fake working” as a landscaper who takes multiple boring selfies to look like Kylie lol Oh well no more free car rides selfies 😂 no more fake couple pictures 😂 no more fancy weddings 😂 ahahahhahaa 

Austin is active yet she’s hiding from the internet for like a week now? She can’t bare the though of PULL users saying “We saw this coming” LOL 😂 

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

She's... Gone from his page. Is it just me or does his post sound like a threat?

Screenshot_20171110-070422.png

Screenshot_20171110-070614.png

In fact, they're no longer following each other on instagram

Posted

In fact, they're no longer following each other on instagram

Wow I guess it's over. Strange for Wylo to breakup/get dumped without a breakdown. He must have had something to hold against her because I can't imagine she grew up that much in a few months.