• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

Wylona Social Media Updates

10144 posts in this topic

Posted

Is there anything else about her that's actually worth bashing? other than her photos? I don't see why it's an issue if she shops her photos, it's the internet.

I don't get It, how can you skip 400 sites and ask what's worth bashing about her? There are enough informations about Wylona, why not reading first? Uff. 

Posted

I HATE it when she pukers her lips in a chicken asshole shape like that... does she intend to do a sexy duck face (aka a sexy kissy face). Ok duck face is outdated but still... i have plump lips but if i try to make a kissy face like hers,half of my face starts hurting... how can her upper lip rest on her nose and still wrap around her lower lip... photoshop/beauty app i know but still... how does she find it attractive or normal... is she trying to be one of these glass sucking fish???? Her whole self is about to explode...

Screenshot_20171105-170744.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_20171105-193436.png

Posted

What happened to her pointy elvish ears that she always used to ps! 😂 

Posted

w h o a. I used to kinda like how she edited her photos/face back in her goffik days, but now she looks like.. a parody? her shoops are lazy and it's so sad how distorted she tries to look. gurl. why are you like this.

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_20171105-193436.png

Lol this picture looks disturbing as fuck to me.

That head is smaller than her body and it looks creepy.

Whylo, where are your skills?

Edited by Allicia

Posted

Filters again. 

8A22B3B0-0DF3-4CAA-9207-99192959F7E0.png

Posted

w h o a. I used to kinda like how she edited her photos/face back in her goffik days, but now she looks like.. a parody? her shoops are lazy and it's so sad how distorted she tries to look. gurl. why are you like this.

Same. I'm starting to wonder if she was even the one doing the editing on her old goth pics, because how do you get from THAT to THIS? :beardo: Those were nice to look at and these are just...I don't even know what to say.

Posted

99EEB01C-756D-48D6-A2F5-9439E3465694.png

60757B54-0BE6-4258-B5B5-2A1DB569657A.png

77033D4C-45D4-437D-8852-34DA1A254D6D.png

Posted (edited)

swiggity swag it's fleek art you haters!

This is starting to remind me of Dakota's freaky photoshopping days when she made herself look like her drawings. Yikes.

EDIT: Oh my God I realized why she's always using those filters. Don't they shrink your head/face? Girl keeps making her head smaller while using those filters so her bloody fans can't spot much of a difference. 

Maybe I'm slow but I JUST now realized that lmao

Edited by swedishfish2

Posted (edited)

I used to be active on this thread but honestly now I'm so tired of her same old shit its not even fun to make fun of anymore. All I think of when I think of Whylow now is:

kkk.gif

kk.gif

seriously though girl, you'd receive a whole lot more love if you stopped your bs, you are naturally gorgeous! Stop with the god damn photoshopping!

Edited by vampiress

Posted

Yeah, she did get very boring recently. Her pictures look all the same and are not really pleasant to look at, there isn't much drama, the only thing she's doing now is photoshopping. 

Posted

Yeah, she did get very boring recently. Her pictures look all the same and are not really pleasant to look at, there isn't much drama, the only thing she's doing now is photoshopping. 

Her socialblade speaks for itself about this situation as well
5a02cc405c82a_ss(2017-11-08at10.19.16).t

Posted

Not much going on cause Wylo is waiting for her Prince Charming... tho seems like Austin could fit her perfectly - he keeps posting their pics together, delete some, then post them again 😁😬

IMG_4026.PNG

Posted

"Till love come my way"...

There is no better way that she is using him until she finds a better fitting shoe. Don't get me wrong, i am very open minded and have nothing against free couple or polyamourous... but stating that you do not care about your partner because you know the grass is greener somewhere else is basically it...