• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9935 posts in this topic

Posted

how dare you !! its a masterpiece
Bildergebnis für wylona hayashi tattoohttp://puu.sh/xYURS/87648af4fc.jpg

I still can't believe she let someone put that on her actual body. Like she can't have something like that covered or removed easily. She's gonna be some 50 year old auntie next door with that hiding under her shirt. smh

Posted

Why even bother photoshopping your face in pictures when you show it unshooped in videos??? Those filters alter facial features a bit but they still keep it recognizable so there is absolutely no point in excessive editing of photos, showing people your almost natural face just makes it more obvious that the pictures are edited? Someone buy her a bag of logical thought

Posted

how dare you !! its a masterpiece
Bildergebnis für wylona hayashi tattoohttp://puu.sh/xYURS/87648af4fc.jpg

god, i am still not over this tattoo. you've got anatomy fails everywhere, and the design (outside of the claw/underbust design) is unbalanced as hell. like, the wolf is larger than the fox, the owl takes up more space than wylo's self portrait, and is just really freaking confusing looking because you don't know if the wings coming out of its head are attached to it, or if the wings are just randomly there. and the placement of the owl itself is fuckin....it's head is on her navel with the body elongated, which draws your eye away from the stuff at the top down towards her crotch. the ideas are okay, but holy fuck, whoever put this thing together did NOT know what they were doing. 

honestly, if the guy is able to save it, i'll be damn impressed. but as it stands, he's fighting an uphill battle with a design that's fundamentally fucked. like, if removal is at all on the table, I'd keep the claw/underbust stuff and laser off everything in the middle. and honestly, doing it while it's still lineart is probably the better way to go as when all that shit is filled in, it's probably going to cost more, be more painful, and take longer to remove. 

Posted

she legitimately needs the tattoo removed, its part of the reason she stopping modelling, aside from having a fallout with yuri fujimaki (bye bye money), and being with the fuckboy bananaman. 

like, you cant even try to show your stomach properly with that crap. she really needs to get it lasered off. 

Posted

IMG_8060.PNG

Posted

that ass wtf

and I cringe everytime I see her belly tattoo

why.jpg

why her butt like this

Posted

IMG_8065.thumb.PNG.8a3f058a7a3b9dbbd9274

That caption had me laughing for hours 

Posted

The fastest you can go to is the freaking toilet Whylow, don't try. We all know what you're hiding there under your hand ;)

Posted (edited)

She could black out her entire stomach.  There's no fixing that, especially if she's not trying to spend money to do it. You'd need a really good artist to find an image around those funky lines.  A mediocre artist is just gonna fuck it up more. 

I just wanna have a reason to start calling her 'black belly why low'.

Migrate where, why low?  You have opportunities where you live that you don't seem to appreciate.  I move A LOT and I can tell you that a place is only what you make it.  If you can't make it in freaking SG... then I don't know what to tell you.  I can see some places chewing you up and spitting you out, girl.  Best to stick where you have support until you can support yourself.

I wonder when her probation ends...

Edited by Blackerthanblack

Posted

Is it me or she removed all the pic where her monitored ankle was showing? She litteraly removed a lot of pic (to prob repost them later but whatever)

Luuuuuurker!

Posted

Is it me or she removed all the pic where her monitored ankle was showing? She litteraly removed a lot of pic (to prob repost them later but whatever)

Luuuuuurker!

She has 151 posts about an Hour or two and now 134.repost time!

She could black out her entire stomach.  There's no fixing that, especially if she's not trying to spend money to do it. You'd need a really good artist to find an image around this funky lines.  A mediocre artist is just gonna fuck it up more. 

I just wanna have a reason to start calling her 'black belly why low'.

Migrate where, why low?  You have opportunities where you live that you don't seem to appreciate.  I move A LOT and I can tell you that a place is only what you make it.  If you can't make it in freaking SG... then I don't know what to tell you.  I can see some places chewing you up and spitting you out, girl.  Best to stick where you have support until you can support yourself.

I wonder when her probation ends...

especially with her english skills and Record of jobs/apprenticeships she had.she seems to drown herself in the "singapore is sooo bad an expensive and shit for Artists" Pool.She puts all Hope into another Place not realizing that it wont changed a thing

Posted (edited)

"tb to bday, granny where are you guys from? where should I take a vacation or even migrate to? "

If you were trying to say that you're old, the comma goes AFTER the word granny, dumbass. I'm not going further, not going to teach you. 

WHAT THE :phftt: 

You should definitely take an English class instead of a vacation. Ah, you can't afford that either. 

Migrate lmao. Of course you have to migrate because you are broke af. Ah, wait, you literally can't do that.

Why do a "tb" of something that literally happened a few weeks ago? running out of pics? fishing for likes? avoiding something? are you even smart enough to ask new stuff? Wylona, no one wants you near. 

Edited by Night Fury

Posted

For someone who probably idolizes women like Angelina Jolie and Kylie Jenner, you'd think she'd have stared long enough at their photos to understand anatomy and photoshop he--

Actually, if she's staring at Kylie Jenner's photos, then that would explain why her thighs don't match her butt photoshop...

Nevermind 🤐

Posted

LURKEEEER! Say hi to us next time :* 

20171016_141026.thumb.png.7eb28eef2b6a0c

Why do you act like people actually care about what you post? 

20171016_141317.thumb.jpg.ecf43672ac3edf

Posted

What a difference lol

20171016_191348.jpg