Wylona Social Media Updates

5943 posts in this topic

Posted

IMG_8020.PNG

IMG_8021.PNG

IMG_8022.PNG

Second and third outfit are banging on her, wow O: she should wear knee high boots a lot more, that hair though...getting thinner and thinner

Posted

IMG_8024.PNG

Posted

Hey quick question. So like Wy doesnt have a job but has all these new clothes. When she was with BananaMan she wore the same pair of shorts for days. Do you guys think this new dude is her new source of income because its looking like it. Anyone got deets on if hes employed or not?

Posted

These dresses are really cheap.. maybe $10-20 (Sin dollars) a piece. Can get them off those street markets. Not boutiques. lol I wouldn't be surprised if he's buying them those dressses! As he invited her to attend a wedding or event on Saturday meeting his friends.

Anyone find it odd that she's not staying at his place

Like how she used to stay at bananaman place? 

Still under home probation for jail term early release? 

Or... autism.. oops Austin guy got strict parents? 

Posted

Lmfao! Look at those bent glasses and nose and chin! I can’t even.... 😂 and why does she feel the need to caption “happy” all the time. Yeah we get that your happy that you found a new boyfriend. It’s not as if you are able to be single. 😉

C36DA2B3-9542-4C58-ADAA-AEF7F3B9460C.jpeg

Posted

Screenshot_20171012-174926.png

Screenshot_20171012-174900.png

Posted

These dresses are really cheap.. maybe $10-20 (Sin dollars) a piece. Can get them off those street markets. Not boutiques. lol I wouldn't be surprised if he's buying them those dressses! As he invited her to attend a wedding or event on Saturday meeting his friends.

Anyone find it odd that she's not staying at his place

Like how she used to stay at bananaman place? 

Still under home probation for jail term early release? 

Or... autism.. oops Austin guy got strict parents? 

a wedding? Is that considered wedding attire? Especially to meet your new boyfriends friends? Or just reception wear?  I mean, the third is OK,  but the first seems like clubbing and the second... 🤔

again, whatever.

the video shows her true body shape which isn't even BAD, but that crazy ass photoshop with the skinny legs and gravity defying pointy butt is just ridiculous.

Posted

IMG_8020.PNG

IMG_8021.PNG

IMG_8022.PNG

Sooo all of a sudden she has new outfits? when less then a month ago she was claiming she's broke??? Whatttt? ah but let's not forget how people had to listen to her beg for money on behalf of twinkle the "sick" dog.

and is it me orrr is she going back to her 'old style' lol she just needs the famous wigs xD Hahaha watch her go back to wearing wigs 😂 Yes wy we know you lurk!!! (by old style I mean the wearing all black with combat boots etc for example.......)

Screenshot_2017-10-12-11-29-37_kindlepho

Screenshot_2017-10-12-11-31-06_kindlepho<------Hate her Cus she's a scammer, liar, user & abuser but DAMN she looks cute in this last picture that's probably edited :alpacawink:

Posted (edited)

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!

I think i just dig up something reaaaaaally big... (i may be wrong in my following assumptions. If so, do not hesitate to correct me). May be not that big but some kind of a real proof of the (drums noise) "where was wylo for a whole year"

I randomly noticed something on a recent wylo pic (the wedding outfit)... then i lurked a whole lot of "recent" pic in this forum, noticed similarities, did the math and ended up with one conclusion. Our dear wylo DID go to jail and if not, she actually IS under house arrest or house parole or any kind of police monitoring... so she diiiiid something bad ....

How so? She fancies socks these days... 

Personaly, i would not recommend sandals or tights to a wedding because it is reaaaaally hard to hide your little ankle monitor, dear wylona... (that is where it picked my brains,then i dug a bit -as a good stalker i can be)

She has been hiding one of her ankle constantly (while posing), wearing socks etc... but it shows and it looks like what it is... put 1 and 1 together. Thank you guys for archiving so many pics of her ^^

Screenshot_20171012-214532.png

Screenshot_20171012-213800.png

Screenshot_20171012-213647.png

Screenshot_20171012-213937.png

Screenshot_20171012-213612.png

Screenshot_20171012-213429.png

Screenshot_20171012-214002.png

Screenshot_20171012-213732.png

Screenshot_20171012-213712.png

Screenshot_20171012-214501.jpg

DUDE YOURE A GENIUS I NEVER NOTICED THAT!  and looking at the pictures makes sense.you can see underneath the tights a thing.and the same thing underneath the others
hey wylo why didn't you Show off your pretty new accessory?
the bulge makes no sense otherwise!

image.jpg

Edited by Dollywood

Posted

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!!!!!!

I think i just dig up something reaaaaaally big... (i may be wrong in my following assumptions. If so, do not hesitate to correct me). May be not that big but some kind of a real proof of the (drums noise) "where was wylo for a whole year"

I randomly noticed something on a recent wylo pic (the wedding outfit)... then i lurked a whole lot of "recent" pic in this forum, noticed similarities, did the math and ended up with one conclusion. Our dear wylo DID go to jail and if not, she actually IS under house arrest or house parole or any kind of police monitoring... so she diiiiid something bad ....

How so? She fancies socks these days... 

Personaly, i would not recommend sandals or tights to a wedding because it is reaaaaally hard to hide your little ankle monitor, dear wylona... (that is where it picked my brains,then i dug a bit -as a good stalker i can be)

She has been hiding one of her ankle constantly (while posing), wearing socks etc... but it shows and it looks like what it is... put 1 and 1 together. Thank you guys for archiving so many pics of her ^^

Screenshot_20171012-213647.png

Screenshot_20171012-213937.png

HOLLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT WHEN YOU MENTION IT WITHOUT SAYIN' it, I saw the park picture why her jeggin pants and BAM I sas that fucking shit!

damn she really ducked up to finish in prison AND having this ankle surveillance. 

THIS BITCH CAN SHOOP LIKE A SHIT HER WHOLE BODY BUT IS DUMB ENOUGHT TO FORGOT THAT!

Posted

Anyone from Sing know what offenses will land you an ankle monitor? 

Posted

But hasn't she been out and about. I know her aunt's place isn't that plush, she wouldn't have slummed it Banana or haas posted pics in so may shitty backgrounds if it was. How does house arrest work? Unlike Whylo I'm no jailbird.

Posted (edited)

But hasn't she been out and about. I know her aunt's place isn't that plush, she wouldn't have slummed it Banana or haas posted pics in so may shitty backgrounds if it was. How does house arrest work? Unlike Whylo I'm no jailbird.

If you are on parole, depends on what she did, you have to wear one. 

Edit: I did some quick go googling. It can also mean a person has a restraining order. 

Edited by Ef

Posted (edited)

If you are on parole, depends on what she did, you have to wear one. 

Edit: I did some quick go googling. It can also mean a person has a restraining order. 

Sounds like the "bananaman broke up with her and she lost it and someone called the Cops and they Tested her on drugs and got her in"  theory

since wylo will read this and shoop away my guess is :

-just a think Bandage for her hurt ankle

-just a FLEEK accessory 

-DUH ya just a hater (here some insult) u don't know me that's nothing bla bla blaaa

-can she Take it off for a Second at home an make a photo?

-photoshopping her other leg over it or mirroring herself 

image.jpg

Edited by Dollywood