• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

10133 posts in this topic

Posted

All the dodge and burn in her sho0ps nowadays is bothering me so much. All the pictures look the same and they're all equally difficult to look at.

Posted

Love how she change the captions after we talked about it :alpacabored:

IMG_7295.PNG

Posted

More like "looking photoshopped while being disgusting."

IMG_3983.PNG

IMG_3983.PNG

Hmm.I knew that she's full of shit but I'm glad she's getting rid of that lol

Posted

She reminds me more and more of toopoor, soon we have a picture of her taking a dump in the public, while Yuki takes pictures of her.

Posted

She reminds me more and more of toopoor, soon we have a picture of her taking a dump in the public, while Yuki takes pictures of her.

here we see a rare shoopi-shoppus in her natural environment,taking a shit 💩

image.jpg

Posted

what is she even trying to look like

tbh so sad that shes shooping her overlyshooped shoops and re-re-re-uploading them even more shooped

she has no self-esteem, poor girl.

waves_goodbye.thumb.gif.4a7405d2bae32171

Posted

hmm, other than needlessly shrinking her head and general photoshop, i think what I have issue with is the nose contouring. ive always hated that makeup trend, it seems to bring unnecessary attention to your nose...and wylona seems to have always hated her nose. it looks too metallic sometimes

Posted

here we see a rare shoopi-shoppus in her natural environment,taking a shit 💩

image.jpg

I love it 

Posted

Wylona : *posted herself buying cigarette pack days ago*

Now :

Untitled.thumb.png.f8f4d14134c966063289e

???????????????

No wonder everyone is unfollowing her, this doesnt make you looks like a quirky silly girl you're just plain disgusting & have no class

ah?! should we have seen this coming from Whylow?? She's Queen of jumping from trend to trend (just to stay relevant.)

idk if I'm bothered by this or not... because we know for a fact that she does smoke right? :alpacamad: Once again she makes me question everything.

Hey good for her if she did quit the nicotine.... but why do I feel like she is trolling us.

Posted

That captions she obviously lurks here :alpacadone:

IMG_7289.thumb.PNG.ee542e713096912786ebd

honestly thought this was a troll caption. like, not just to troll her followers for sympathy, but trolling us to get a rise out of us b/c there's been people who've said she's boring, her reposts are boring, etc. And I think Neloofa even said that Wylona was trolling us too. 

Posted (edited)

honestly thought this was a troll caption. like, not just to troll her followers for sympathy, but trolling us to get a rise out of us b/c there's been people who've said she's boring, her reposts are boring, etc. And I think Neloofa even said that Wylona was trolling us too. 

Neelofa? She trolls too she said it herself  " we fall for whatever she types" :alpacamad: Honestly with the way things ended, her writing to PULL, I think she showed her true colors in that message.  Not only was she trolling us all along... I actually freaking belived she was the sanest one out of the bunch. We all remember how neelofa hated whylow and I'm sure she's guilty of starting one or two rumors, yet in the message she even defends her? Saying that yeah she edits but why do we care so much etc. okay...at one point she talked about her too so... it shouldn't bother her if we do or don't talk about her. I think she got mad because some people on PULL didn't support or like the fact that she took Adam back and also because (one or two users) commented on her parenting style. :haiplz:

Edited by viciousdoll

Posted

LRM_EXPORT_20170913_160457.thumb.jpg.4d0videotogif_2017.09.13_16.02.11.thumb.gif

Why is she making her head smaller and smaller? Seriously, it is so out of proportion. It makes me think of microcephaly syndrome. 

P.s. looks like she shooped her patchy tattoo like we've mentioned before ! Lol Wylo, you lurking here for ideas ? 

LRM_EXPORT_20170913_160944.thumb.jpg.29di feel like she is acting stupid to avoid replying the actual questions people ask. Or she is simply not bright enough to understand what they are saying. 

Posted

I almost forgot about her. I wonder how she's doing these days.

Honestly not surprised to see the insane shops still. The head shrinking is... interesting. I'd always say a big head is better than a small one. 

Also in regards to her being born in 92; she's the same age as me. You can do whatever you want no matter what age you are, as long as you realize that you should be focused on making a career and school at this point. 30 is six years away. Likes on social media don't mean shit if it isn't making you money, which I believe she isn't? 

I honestly don't hate her and never have. I feel pretty bad for her since she's always had this air of being lost? I find it hard to describe. I hope that one day she'll realize that she's pretty without the unnecessary editing, and that she shouldn't have to hide her true face the way she does, and has done. I hope she finds herself a job where she isn't miserable. Looks don't start to truly deteoriate until you're in your forties, but it will happen to her, and by that point she will need another outlet to focus on. She won't even have the option of fillers or surgeries to keep herself looking young if she doesn't have money or a job. I doubt her boyfriend will still be in the picture by then considering he's a known cheater and general piece of shit. 

Posted

Remember when I stated that she would go back to tumblr with her Shoop to hell and back photos because her Instagram fame is dying ......

IMG_7304.thumb.PNG.067f3e36746033cef0e4cIMG_7305.thumb.PNG.c3948c390b1311ed79cb7

Guess who just hit the nail right on the head :alpacadone:

Posted

Remember when I stated that she would go back to tumblr with her Shoop to hell and back photos because her Instagram fame is dying ......

IMG_7304.thumb.PNG.067f3e36746033cef0e4cIMG_7305.thumb.PNG.c3948c390b1311ed79cb7

Guess who just hit the nail right on the head :alpacadone:

her MacBook Crashed AGES AGO and the canon probably wasn't even hers.I'm tired of her complaining how she can't be Perfect because no makeup&macbook&camera.just stop please.😅