• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Wylona Social Media Updates

4366 posts in this topic

Posted

yep, I think adam deserves a subforum for himself, just like fakenerdboy... IDK, he seems more interesting to follow than wylona right now. :doge:

I'll do it tomorrow If you guys want to ^^

Posted

yes please :haiplz:

Posted

If you're making a summary I can give give you screenshots I found early in this thread :) credits to original poster also included, of course :D 

Posted (edited)

There's no way Wylona has internet, she'd have erupted 1000x with the amount of posting Neloofa, Adam, and even Yuki has been doing. She's definitely not aware and if she is, she can't do anything about it. 

Edit: I hope this is about his daughter. 

IMG_0194.PNG

Edited by queenofcackle

Posted

^^^^ Lol, I could imagined Nanaboy cutting Swinelona's phone off so she can't even use Data to shit post. I also wouldn't be surprised if her aunt took her back but also refused her the internet password till she gets a job. 

Not even family wants to fully support a leach. 

Posted

hi everyone! i'm new here and been reading this topic the past few days because it's awfully entertaining :alpacaheadshake:

also, i wanted to know if anybody noticed adam's ig picture... isn't it wylona's gift? but broken... lol idk if he had this picture since a long time ago because i only follow the drama here on PULL but not in their accounts. :alpacaworry:

Posted

I'm new. This is a hot mess, tho. 

Why did I get -2 :feelgood:

Posted

Maybe someone got you wrong? By writing "this is a hot mess" they could think you talk about the forum or something like that. 🤔

Posted

The comment was irrelevant to the discussion. We know Whylow is a hot mess already. A better contribution could have been made than "she's a hot mess." 

Anyway time to get back on the thread. Is it bad I'm glad she has no internet? She'll learn her lesson finally after months and months of bs. Then again who knows? It's whylow .-. next thing she'll pull out of her ass is that bananaman left her on the street to die so she gets more pity or something...but tbh it feels so weird not seeing her nonsense. I kind of miss it. 

Posted

yes, please! it'd be awesome!

There's no way Wylona has internet, she'd have erupted 1000x with the amount of posting Neloofa, Adam, and even Yuki has been doing. She's definitely not aware and if she is, she can't do anything about it. 

I think this can be truth, maybe she doesn't have any internet connection. she put "under maintainence [SIC]" on her IG info... (sorry if this was posted before)

1.thumb.PNG.58f58f440ff2e8544bd4923ca84f

being quiet about it is definitely a weird attitude coming from her :alpacaconfused:

what's up with that domain, by the way? maybe she'll be back with another scam online shop?

2.thumb.PNG.4f921fd73f002f20ed32e513763f

Posted

If you think about it, this is the smartest thing for whylow to do, whether it's by decision or by force. All she would be doing is ranting and raving, and we see how much good that did her last time.  Plus, with nanaboy, Nefa,  and yuki all being really happy, I can imagine how bad she is seething (or would be seething, if she can't see their updates.)

Adam is publicly dating. Nefa is getting friendly with adam again AND her and yuki are praising their friendship in spite of having whylow in common.

I mean... if this was anyone else, I'd feel bad for them. I do worry about her mental health and hope she's ok...  

I do wonder about these girls that decide to date nanaboy after all this.  All the nasty things he was saying about girls after he's screwed them... he seems to treat them like gold when he's with them and shit when he's done.  

Posted

Ok Girls and Boys I made the sub-thread and if you have any more valid information you'd like to add message me via pm and I'll put it together!
https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2899-bananaman/

@jessicatsea please don't clog the thread with those questions jut look at who downvoted you and send them a pm I know you're new ^^

Posted (edited)

Guys (and girls)

latest update.

Guess what! Bananaboy got a newwww girlfriend~ (As seen on his latest instagram post of a christmas wonderland date)

i dont think that's his ex wife though, doesnt look like it.

anyone thinks he cheated on wylona for her? 

Edited by lynology

Posted

It's good to see that everyone recovered from her. Adam can take care for his daughter  (I hope it lasts more than a month this time... Adam, forever would be cool 👌) Neloofa can finally relax and Yuki won a new friend - even some things are still really weird about this constellation and the situation in general, it is good how it is. A new start for everyone of them, I grant it Adam's and Neloofa's daughter the most. 

I think Whylow is okay, seriously. I doubt that her aunt or Adam would let her sleep under a bridge (even if she kind of deserve it...) but maybe she is ashamed for the first time, and wants to wait until the situation got calmed (sorry, don't know how to write it in English :/ hope y'all understand it either) 

@lynology can you post  a screenshot? Don't have him on instagram. 

Posted

Actually Happy for him. But I bet wylona doesn't have internet or there would b a wylonarampage all over the net 😂😂😂😂

IMG_4178.PNG