• Announcements

• Snowflake Banner Poll!   02/17/17

Hello everyone! Please pick your three favorite snowflakes to be put in the new banner. Thanks a lot!   

Wylona Social Media Updates

4363 posts in this topic

Posted

The unfortunate soul who had to take this picture. 

"Bro can you just- yeah like this. Okay. Take it"

"... where is my life going" *snaps*

Posted

Or if he took it by himself using a tripod and he was running back and forth trying to get the best shot.  Now that senario makes me chuckle.  What an idiot hahahaha 

Posted

its a selfie, you can see the phone in his right hand 

Posted

Btw found the screencaps of the accusations of Adam abusing his daughter (poor girl)...

All screencaps were posted by @Killer bee

I wonder why he's allowed to even touch his daughter, also Wylo's a fucking bitch for trying to say that the little girl was lying about it like as if a child was capable of making that sort of shit up.

@Killer bee.png

@killer bee.jpeg

@killer bee 2.jpeg

Posted

Woah, woah, woah... legit? Has he actually been doing these things? I'm a little behind, but what the hell?! 

Posted

Woah, woah, woah... legit? Has he actually been doing these things? I'm a little behind, but what the hell?! 

That was near the start of the thread, perhaps around page 20, maybe before or after it. Tbh I'm not surprised but IMO he should be in jail

Posted

I gagged

Screenshot_20161218-205211_1.jpg

Everyone is gargling and rinsing with holy water while I'm here trying to tell if he forgot to shave his left leg.... Like is that a tattoo or a hairy leg.. 

Also is this his advertisement for being single ... 

Chicken legs. 

Posted

Everyone is gargling and rinsing with holy water while I'm here trying to tell if he forgot to shave his left leg.... Like is that a tattoo or a hairy leg.. 

Also is this his advertisement for being single ... 

Chicken legs. 

chicken legs, no torso, and even more shitty tattoos. 

wow.  I get it. I now see the appeal. Please take me, nanaman. Too much sexy. Can't control myself. 

Posted (edited)

Loooool, when the mother wrote: 'you can't put words into a 4 yrs old' Noooooo of course not! It isn't the with most influenceable age of a kid, you can't make them say what you want from them to hear. That's absolutely impossible. Dafuq. I guess all of them, Neloofa, her mother, Wylona, Adam don't really know how destroying and serious sexual abusing in general is. They just type it to throw mud at each other, and don't think about a second that the Internet never forgets. One day, the little girl will find this shit on the Internet. I don't want to know what will happen then...

Plus: this makes the accusations very unstable. I see a bunch of kids destroying another kid's life, at that's unfair.

And the photo... yes... everyone has another taste in men but I can't understand how anyone can think this is sexy. He looks icky 😣

Edited by juna.mi

Posted

I like my men slender and such but that image is oddly disgusting and made me reach for the bleach...

Also, everything about it is undesirable...

Posted

On the other hand, I admire him for his self-confidence :haiplz:

Posted

The fact that neloofa is hanging out with him casually makes me doubt the whole abuse thing. Why would she hang out with him if he did such things to their daughter? -.- The plot has so many holes now and if it was true then someone take the kid away from them

Posted (edited)

I wish Neloofa and Adam to keep working it out together because every kid deserves both of their parents. 

But I wonder why PULL still makes Wylona relevant. Her fame is dead since a long time and everything the topic is about is just what happens over and over again, as her break ups and pictures stealing on insta. Its nothing new anymore and boring to the hell and back. In every other forum (as lolcow) she's not common anymore since a long time ago. 

Tbh I just would like to see what happens to her if nobody gives a shit about her on PULL as well because this is still keeping up her little "fame" 

Edited by imaromantic

Posted

The fact that neloofa is hanging out with him casually makes me doubt the whole abuse thing. Why would she hang out with him if he did such things to their daughter? -.- The plot has so many holes now and if it was true then someone take the kid away from them

Just a theory : But wasn't Neloofa pissed at Adam because he wouldn't sign over the full rights to her for their child ? Maybe she tried some really shady things and made up the child abuse story to try and convince courts that she deserved the full rights to their kid ? Because I highly doubt any mother that truly loves their kid would ever let a man, whether he's the father or not, back into their lives.

@imaromantic Lol, half the people we talk about on here have lost most if not all their fame. Its just one enjoyable roller coaster watching them fall :)  

Posted

yep, I think adam deserves a subforum for himself, just like fakenerdboy... IDK, he seems more interesting to follow than wylona right now. :doge: