• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9995 posts in this topic

Posted

The post about Kimmy was removed from his FB. Good. And the one about sleeping with 4 chicks and Wylona being "real".

Perhaps she's probably lurking PULL right now and is just realizing that no one is going to believe what she pulled. :haiplz:

Posted

Perhaps she's probably lurking PULL right now and is just realizing that no one is going to believe what she pulled. :haiplz:

unfortunately there's always going to be mindless halfwits that are implanted so far up her shooped ass. 

Posted

The screenshot of those fb posts  that are added to is instagram were taken from adam's phone tho... you can tell because of what's written on the side. 

Screenshot_2016-06-17-00-54-37.png

Screenshot_2016-06-17-00-55-38.png

Posted

Silly me didn't take a screenshot yesterday because I commented while I was at work. She has deleted the post from her Instagram anyway (it was of a WhatsApp screenshot between Adam and her). I basically commented something about urging her to really find a job because every Singaporean needs CPF (the Central Provident Fund) to survive - this country has become one of the countries with the highest cost of living. We need some form of backup in our savings.

One of her "fans" replied me, saying that if I was really that concerned in her unemployment, I should go and get her a job. Are you serious? :darth:

I first heard of her in the mid 2000's because Wylona and I have mutual friends. It's been a decade, she's in her late 20's and she hasn't changed one bit. I don't know her personally but her lifestyle pains me. I don't know if I feel sorry for her or I just feel ashamed as a fellow Singaporean.

Posted

Damn, how long is Wy's meltdown gonna last ???? It has been like 3, 4 days.  Is she really has nothing better to do then dragging people who has nothing to do with the situation in again & again ?
Wy get off your dang phone and go do something else.
If she really is staying with her aunties right now then they should be more strict on her or she never change.

Posted

The "they didnt felt good they sucked in bed etc" is literally screaming WYLONA

Posted

The "they didnt felt good they sucked in bed etc" is literally screaming WYLONA

ESPECIALLY THE "etc"

Posted

I would love to see them post at the same time because Wylo is quiet while Adam is over here spilling his guts out. I'm sure she's on her phone 24/7 and it's in the afternoon in Singapore. She doesn't have much of a life to be busy with :harharplz:

Posted

When sociopaths fight with each other it is undying source of fun. Thank you!

Posted

Euhh... lel

Screenshot_20160617-103049.png

20160617_103208.png

Posted

I really don't know what to think about this...

image.png

Posted

Haha, i think it's Wylona thats writing on his fb and instagram. But he should change his password, wy doesn't he do that????  AND WHY OH WHY, does nobody post unedited pics of her. She is so obviously photoshop to hell and back! Why is everybody being nice to her (Adam, Yuri etc.)

Posted

Adam also posted a video.

Well they both need help asap 

Posted (edited)

in his video he said something like this 

"wylona didnt deactivate.. i mean wylona didnt comment into my account.. it was all on my own so fuck u all mother fuckers" (shows middle finger)

He sounds nasally in the video, like he cried(?), it almost sounds like hes getting blackmailed wtf

i'm genuinely concerned for adam right now, unless its all true? O.oO.o

Edited by zxxjuu

Posted

If that is the case, then they both deserve each other. Sickos both of them.