• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wylona Social Media Updates

9995 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

waiting to upload cleaner screenshots ><"

Edited by domachu
waiting to uploads cleaner screenshots ><"

Posted

I can't believe somebody is actually capable of being complete idiot online. They have to get money for this. This almost reaches Psycho Margo level.

Posted

Gurlll. ...

Screenshot_2016-06-16-09-28-01-1.png

Posted

Gurlll. ...

Screenshot_2016-06-16-09-28-01-1.png

ayyy shit I remember that we were speculating about that mysterious scratch and she defended him to no end saying it was a cat that scratched her etc. it sounds like she's reaching for the last straw now
she basically brings up anything she denied before and says its actually true and she lied because she was scared of him?!
make up your damn mind girl.
If he hurt her and she is left with a scar thats no cool and all but its not helping her case nor is it bringing him back or is she getting any revenge
I wonder if her aunt took her back and she's now living with her raging all that about that unfair and cruel world. . .

Posted

She is Just a total trainwreck, she has new pictures with a date and a chinese guy who's looking like he having a orgasm. I dont even bother to make screenshots lol.

Posted

I guess posting pictures of random men and going on a date so soon is her way of her getting back at Adam? :derp:

dis tew much.

She's clearly still obsessing over the matter. How hard is it to get over a "psychopath" like the one you claim to have dated?? lies, lies, lies. 

20160616_013239.png

Posted (edited)

I guess posting pictures of random men and going on a date so soon is her way of her getting back at Adam? :derp:

dis tew much.

She's clearly still obsessing over the matter. How hard is it to get over a "psychopath" like the one you claim to have dated?? lies, lies, lies. 

20160616_013239.png

mikefella was a mutual friend of adam and wylo. He's from that one picture where she was in her undies and people were questioning why she was half naked while adam's friends are over

Screenshot_2016-06-16-01-35-46.thumb.pngimage.thumb.jpeg.027268e7def9f29dbd385e9

Just a theory, but wylo is probably sleeping with adam's friends to get back at him.

Edited by Omurice

Posted

mmikefella was a mutual friend of adam's and wylo. He's from that one picture where she was in her undies and people were questioning why she was half naked while adam's friends are over

Screenshot_2016-06-16-01-35-46.thumb.pngwylo is probably sleeping with adam's friends to get back at him. Just a theory

omg I wasn't aware of a picture like that I must have missed all that :meowplz:

a couple of wylos comments on this guys page are from 2-3 weeks ago. 

PhotoGrid_1466066735011.jpg

Posted

omg I wasn't aware of a picture like that I must have missed all that :meowplz:

a couple of wylos comments on this guys page are from 2-3 weeks ago. 

PhotoGrid_1466066735011.jpg

I guess adam isn't the only one who should be sus for "cheating"

Posted (edited)

ayyy shit I remember that we were speculating about that mysterious scratch and she defended him to no end saying it was a cat that scratched her etc. it sounds like she's reaching for the last straw nowshe basically brings up anything she denied before and says its actually true and she lied because she was scared of him?!
make up your damn mind girl.
If he hurt her and she is left with a scar thats no cool and all but its not helping her case nor is it bringing him back or is she getting any revenge
I wonder if her aunt took her back and she's now living with her raging all that about that unfair and cruel world. . .

Well for sure it's definitely the same scar considering the moles, still wondering what the ripples are though...

She should've left Adam long ago, it's like she's been wanting to pile up all this info about him just for a moment like this to make him look like the more worse person... to cover up her own cheating perhaps? 

image.jpeg

Edited by Chimecho

Posted

Does anyone know what "bazaar" is they are talking about?

Looks like they went together a few days ago. Pulled from her ig & his twitter. 

PhotoGrid_1466068206698.jpg

Posted

Bazaar just means market

Does anyone know what "bazaar" is they are talking about?

Looks like they went together a few days ago. Pulled from her ig & his twitter. 

PhotoGrid_1466068206698.jpg

Posted

so now she is basicly sleep with any guy on the street. wish they got some food for wylo for this lol.

but seriously she is so luck to be in sg. if she was in other county she would get raped or smth even worse.

Posted

Did she delete her IG? I know she blocked me but I can't find her account anymore.

Posted (edited)

Did she delete her IG? I know she blocked me but I can't find her account anymore.

hm, I don't think so? she's still on IG as @wylona_ 

Edited by Chimecho