• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

PULL 3.0 questions, answers, etc

65 posts in this topic

Posted

what's with the little gold shields below your post count!? I just noticed I have one now but I didn't before.

I explained it here: https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/40-random-chat-thread/?page=4

:)
Edit: I think we're going to stick with this for now

I am personally pleased with this

reputation.thumb.png.fdab2824e1b57c8ba39

Snowflake, Poor: negative amount of likes
Bronze star, Decent : 15 likes
Silver star, Good: 100 likes
Gold star, Excellent: 250 likes
Crown, Magnificent: 1000 likes

This is the reputation system you asked about once. We didn't use it back then, but we've decided to do so from now on. You basically recieve a badge and a title based on the amount of likes/dislikes you have.

thank you admin senpai.

Posted

What happened to pull 2 ? When pull 1 was deleted I didn't notice it cause I wasn't really active and didn't check the site for like 2 months. When I finally decided to check pull I couldn't find it and when I finally did I just thought that you changed the theme and banner only when I started reading the threads I realized taut most of the info was gone .. since I wasn't active I don't know what happened to pull2.

Posted

What happened to pull 2 ? When pull 1 was deleted I didn't notice it cause I wasn't really active and didn't check the site for like 2 months. When I finally decided to check pull I couldn't find it and when I finally did I just thought that you changed the theme and banner only when I started reading the threads I realized taut most of the info was gone .. since I wasn't active I don't know what happened to pull2.

Pull 2.0 ended up getting deleted because we apparently broke some of their rules (which are way too many tbh, there's no way you can't break one of them). At first, we had asked them if it was fine that we could host our forum on their site (proboards), and if they could warn us before they delete the forum if that ever were to happen. An admin/mod told us that it should be fine, etc. But then, of course, the forum was deleted with no warning. Probably because Kiki threatened to sue them, as usual.

Posted

Can threads be deleted? I always assumed they could only be closed, but a subthread I commented on last night (taylor positivity something or other) disappeared.

Posted

Can threads be deleted? I always assumed they could only be closed, but a subthread I commented on last night (taylor positivity something or other) disappeared.

Technically they can be deleted but we don't delete anything because it messes with the infrastructure of the site so we hide them instead. That thread was a white knight thread which isn't really acceptable here plus it didn't need a thread of its own (as well as the user who created it had several strikes against them already for rule breaking).

Posted

Technically they can be deleted but we don't delete anything because it messes with the infrastructure of the site so we hide them instead. That thread was a white knight thread which isn't really acceptable here plus it didn't need a thread of its own (as well as the user who created it had several strikes against them already for rule breaking).

ahhhh that makes sense! Thank you :)

Posted

Who is the webmaster of this page? 

Posted

Who is the webmaster of this page? 

:alpacaheadshake:

Posted

also, what happened to the mod applications :o

Posted

also, what happened to the mod applications :o

They are closed! Contacting applicants shortly, scheduling interviews, etc. 

Posted

I am just really curious and couldn't find it, but what is the highest rank in PULL? 

Posted

I am just really curious and couldn't find it, but what is the highest rank in PULL? 

Sans Pareil (French for "unparalleled"), which you get once you have reached 1000 posts

Posted

Sans Pareil (French for "unparalleled"), which you get once you have reached 1000 posts

Thank you! <3

Posted

i've always been curious, who are the girls on the banner?

Posted

i've always been curious, who are the girls on the banner?

I only know Venus, Sharla, Taylor and Miranda ...