• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

CatCreature

207 posts in this topic

Posted

I noticed that Annabelle doesn't follow her sister, but tagged her sister in a recent image?

Also! Found this on Lilith's tagged posts. (Link)

"dvhsart

Alumni Highlight 🤩 
Lilith Frey is a DV Art Alumni (2014) -and a recent BFA graduate of RISD. She studied Illustration at Art Center as well as RISD, with an interest in literature and contemporary poetry. Her works are done primarily in ink and graphite, and she draws influence from filmmakers such as Chris Marker and Wong Kar Wai. Lilith will soon be relocating to Beijing, China for graduate school at Tsinghua University. We can’t wait to see what the future holds for her!"

1.png

i've never heard her mention anything about moving to beijing on her own social media? but she did visit the city this past feb (posted on her story) 

Posted (edited)

Sorry no clue :-( Might be vsco or an analog film app, I know you can add squiggle drawings on line cam but thats about it! Also sorry for late reply 

Edited by miiyani

Posted

i found her kind of fake from the start but now her "quiet peaceful voice" thing is even worse

her content was entertaining enough that i used to watch her videos for background noise, and i really did enjoy the one where she made a lookbook with her mom though, it was cute

i was intrigued by lilith ever since i saw her in annabelle's vids, i recently read up on some of her drama but i wish she had a thread, i cant find stuff older than the iris/polish drama

Posted (edited)

Edited by Kinnou

Posted

I'm probably missing out on something by not watching her vlogs recently, but I thought she's living with Tyler? Why would they have to being their cat to him? 

Screenshot_20190602-195547.jpg

Posted

I'm probably missing out on something by not watching her vlogs recently, but I thought she's living with Tyler? Why would they have to being their cat to him? 

I think he moved for a job in NY?

Posted

Her sister, lilith doesn't have a very public account but why do I feel like her life would be more interesting than Annabelle 

Posted

Just read up on this whole thread - I've watched Annabelle for a while and the thing that bothers me now that she never used to do is that she like, over-enunciates her words like a kid? Like she's trying to be all super cutesy? And it's really irritating.

Also her boyfriend is creepy af and I'm sick of seeing him all the time. 

Posted

this is literally why i’ve stopped watching her vlogs. i did not come here to see that creepy man and i thought i was the only one who felt this way about him :alpacabored:

Posted

Just read up on this whole thread - I've watched Annabelle for a while and the thing that bothers me now that she never used to do is that she like, over-enunciates her words like a kid? Like she's trying to be all super cutesy? And it's really irritating.

I don’t really understand the whole dynamic of their relationship tbh. I always thought she’d end up with someone more interesting that Tyler. She’s very creative and into art, traveling etc. Meanwhile he’s very straight laced and doesn’t really strike me as someone she can share those interests with. So he just comes off as boring and creepy like you said lol

Hopefully they can find someone that compliments their personalities more. Maybe they’ll realize it now that he’s not living in RI anymore. I think she might still have another year or so of college left?

Posted

i bet she's way more churchy and religious than she shows in her vlogs. i'm guessing he's just some church boy she met.... in church?? idk.

Posted (edited)

sorry, ignore, my computer had a stroke

Edited by mcgsy

Posted

i've never heard her mention anything about moving to beijing on her own social media? but she did visit the city this past feb (posted on her story) 

Hey sorry for the late reply I haven't come on to check what's been happening!! I assume she would have to move there eventually but not so soon? Since she just had her graduation and all?

Posted

So I've been rewatching some of Annabelle's old videos since she hasn't posted a lot of new vids in a while. Can anyone fill me in on what happened with her dad? I guess her parents had separated and then her mom married Lilith's dad? Or is it the other way around?

Also, looks like they've been traveling around Europe this summer. I'm wondering how they can afford to do that. Some of the locations she's been posting on instagram look really fancy