• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

CatCreature

209 posts in this topic

Posted

Annabelle AKA CatCreature is an art student at RISD from California. She started YouTube a while ago, but in the recent years got more recognition for her fashion videos and college life vlogs. Her vlogging style has a lot of cut scenes from her talking to showing the world from her pov. She's got an interesting way of vlogging and it's kind of captivating.

Screen Shot 2017-07-16 at 5.02.32 PM.png

Posted

self-post-ad-MDTG.jpg

Not a self-post! I'm not actually her... I joined today, but I like her vlogs so I'm posting about it. I've had this username on different websites for a long time so I'm not fake..

Posted

self-post-ad-MDTG.jpg

LMAO check the subscriber/follower count before you scream self post

anyways she like makes me mad??? just cause i think shes super pretty and talented at art! i think her blogs are a little boring but theyre definitely calming!

Posted

i just found her a couple months ago but i really enjoy watching her vlogs! :alpacacrush:

Posted

self-post-ad-MDTG.jpg

I've been watching Annabelle since last summer and this is definitely not a self post lol. And now that I think about, she never asks you to like her video or subscribe to her channel. She leaves thumbnails to her other videos at the end but that's about it. 

Her channel is growing rapidly. 100k+ subscribers within a year. 

Posted

self-post-ad-MDTG.jpg

Nah, Annabelle isn't the kind of person to self post (from what I've seen at least, lol). I love her vlogging style and I think it's so calming to watch! I think the increase in subscribers is very well deserved.

Did anybody else know her step sister is Moon? Who was involved in Iris's mess last summer? She's made some appearances in Annabelle's vlogs too. 

Neither of them are very problematic afaik, unless you count Moon's slightly different...lifestyle? 

(Tbh I was waiting for a thread to pop up about her haha) 

Posted

Overall, I'm actually kinda confused about who her siblings are. I know that she mentioned that her Dad is actually her step-dad, but she just calls him Dad. Do any of her siblings have social media?

Posted

Overall, I'm actually kinda confused about who her siblings are. I know that she mentioned that her Dad is actually her step-dad, but she just calls him Dad. Do any of her siblings have social media?

I only know about Moon, but her IG is lilithfrey and her askfm is /xueqiyh! 

Posted

as soon as i saw this i wanted to ask about her sister, shes a interesting character. nice too. i'm glad to see both her and iris realised what polish really was and grow from it, i like their relationship.

annabelles vlogs are real nice, i admire her art and her overall lifestyle.

Posted

I only know about Moon, but her IG is lilithfrey and her askfm is /xueqiyh! 

I'm looking at Moon's askfm but who are all these <strange> names? Polish? Gogo? I'm totally out of the loop with Moon for sure. Does she have a blog or something? How did she become known? It seems like she has a following..

Who's dean?

Posted

I'm looking at Moon's askfm but who are all these <strange> names? Polish? Gogo? I'm totally out of the loop with Moon for sure. Does she have a blog or something? How did she become known? It seems like she has a following..

Who's dean?

Polish is the guy Moon and Iris used to date, they broke up when the girls realized how creepy Polish is. Gogo is Polish's current girlfriend, she's 17 (Polish is 23)

Dean is Moon's current boyfriend, they seem to have a serious relationship and moon plans to move in with him. 

Posted (edited)

Polish is the guy Moon and Iris used to date, they broke up when the girls realized how creepy Polish is. Gogo is Polish's current girlfriend, she's 17 (Polish is 23)

Dean is Moon's current boyfriend, they seem to have a serious relationship and moon plans to move in with him. 

Oh, Moon dumped him recently! Not sure why but she said they tried to make it work and it just didn't. 

Anyways, the only "problem" I have with Annabelle's videos is that her ads can sound pretty awkward. She probably just isn't used to doing them haha. I think she did one recently for a supplies store (in her "Thrifting in LA" vlog) and idk it sounded a little out of place. 

Edited by explojin

Posted

Omg, I love Annabelle so much. I take inspiration from her style and editing ; o;

So, her sister is actually her step-sister, then, right? I always thought they didn't look alike but I felt like it'd be insensitive to just be like, "iS dat ur ~~ACTuaL~~ siSTeR?? der" But she seems like she goes through a lot of hardship off-camera when it comes to her dad and other family members' health issues. I admire her tenacity.

Posted

She reminds me a bit of iamkareno, the way they talk and their mouths are similar IMO. I think Annabelle is much more eloquent, though.