Taylor R - Model work

176 posts in this topic

Posted

Her problem is really (like somebody mentioned) that she cant go back to such a high class photoshoot anymore with that face. If you try to imagine her face now in such an advertisement, it would look like a joke! The only thing I can imagine her in, are these kind of magazines she is already doing modeling for: cute, girly fashion magazines..... thats it!

Posted

Playboy

(not as sexy as it sounds.

you can see real shape of her legs - not slim or long as she's shooping. and her butt is also not in the best shape (but we could see that even in her shooped pics).

seeing this pictures it's easier to understand why she has a complex among other models, and why her family had to put a lot of money, support and effort to make her a model. she looked ok, but we don't have to pretend that she was ever a model material, she was not. it's all fine, but so lousy when she is covering that hard work with all the lies. with her normal face and body she could be inspirational as Gigi Hadid, but nooo... not cool enough for her.)

cgCLVn6.jpg

3Po1JCa.jpg

nXfr9QL.jpg

osVoklL.jpg

KXLvshq.jpg

7vM9C10.jpg

fUpnp8N.jpg

X1YLb2G.jpg

hMD27J9.jpg

1bL8XPF.jpg

cPFj5cz.jpg

cX6Tucs.jpg

odjVMIK.jpg

PoXwKzw.jpg

ItbcVXS.jpg

LLCgK9b.jpg

mvTWZKJ.jpg

RxNoosg.jpg

enoDZfN.jpg

u1ZelOf.jpg

vMENZwv.jpg

oN88FHH.jpg

b8Xuq3q.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

Im a little bit relieved to see that she has actually my leg shape (still thinner than mine but its not unreachable far away ;) ). Especially her knees look quite "old". But its not a bad thing at all! We just see her body more "negative" because she shoops it in such an unrealistic "perfect" way that everything compared to her online persona doesnt look good anymore (although I think her new face looks really bad, so in this case its the other way around xD )

Posted

For all the negative perception of her look, it's all her fault. Nobody complained about her face when she was normal, but when she started to modify her face and lie about PS, about diet, about money etc., she just turned so ugly. Her ugliness is doesn't come mainly from the outside, it comes from the inside.

This is from Hong Kong time, for Kid Blue. Since there are pictures of her in underwear, which is, as we saw already many times on this and other threads, nothing problem for Taylor, she posed a lot in bikinis and underwear, I will just leave one quote that she said for HK Magazine interview (the one where she expressed her love for Asian men).

"I’m proudest for not changing to fit the media. It would be a lot easier to be bigger if I just went that route and posed in a bikini. I don’t think I’m there yet. But I’m working hard to get there doing it properly."

RL8HwwC.jpg

eDBip1b.jpg

2HHsBtS.jpg

OA35X8b.jpg

LW3SQWm.jpg

7jQCCFj.jpg

yYHUDD3.jpg

88uGSqi.jpg

SQJvguF.jpg

q9jxKzP.jpg

RJ5s84b.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

Old Taylor was cute but hot at the same time. I'd hire her to model if I were a designer. Juicy Couture, Lancôme, Anna Sui... she even got good shoots for magazines! And she fucked it up because she wanted to be a kawaii uguu I'll never grow up freak. And she's only modelling for shitty commercials and Zipper. She fell really low.

Posted (edited)

Jessica Code

I'm leaving one picture outside of spoiler to emphasize how her face looked without Photoshop, messed up surgery and clown makeup.

Tantyrb.jpg

i2tuUF4.jpg

fRQZOhH.jpg

fkd3YkV.jpg

Z6IRCEl.jpg

j4TFitq.jpg

q5nPS3y.jpg

azQ0Y0t.jpg

EO0MUZF.jpg

SvhFYqF.jpg

L793aJl.jpg

66jiZM1.jpg

lpHI9Kf.jpg

aDl3QO0.jpg

ZtnY51N.jpg

zH3gtBw.jpg

6TwpRv8.jpg

lK42vy1.jpg

7e03HAL.jpg

T0JxrAI.jpg

BQpfg0g.jpg

vj2Q8sg.jpg

kWkx0Bj.jpg

3HnebtZ.jpg

2J9XFIa.jpg

bDqaHJz.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

gw1KTvR.jpg

Edited by lisa

Posted

I dont understand why people take her fake persona as a role model although the person on this picture is a real inspiration: she shows here that a normal pretty girl with some flaws, too small to be actually a model, can make such great pictures. Every girl can relate to such a person without feeling insecure about themself. She looked so naturally beautiful and now she wears heavy makeup all the time, cant show her face without editing anymore and wants everybody to believe "oh yeah thats me! I looked like that my whole life! And you can look like that by just using the right make up, light and angle!". Thats not an inspiration, thats just an utopian fake reality!

By the way you cant see her elf ears in this pictures!

Posted

too small? she looks freakin tall in most of her pictures. I don't belive that she is only 170cm like she claims since she wants to be kawaii

Posted

More magazine

In the 6th picture her eyes are enlarged, but it's still half the size compaired to nowdays when she's enlarging them with apps and PS xD

zQCxXp4.jpg

ppsg7Lg.jpg

fUKpTAB.jpg

b2R5Q3u.jpg

LBPJICh.jpg

Cjef2nE.jpg

L3la4Sm.jpg

xrZ873a.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

From one makeup video. The link is forgotten but here are many screenshots. In the first part her face is edited in similar fashion as in More magazine. Later you can see skin imperfections, especially in the end where her profile is closer to the camera.

uBPNdne.jpg

ShuRZwZ.jpg

JMrfhaH.jpg

2SOyNVN.jpg

iJaUkP8.jpg

gr5Sn7J.jpg

CwU1kr3.jpg

QEan2P9.png

b817g8N.png

Qyk1QkD.png

CbqYXVN.png

iAO7QWZ.png

BlKCPUW.png

6fBZt62.png

cROfs9q.png

wBQ9osV.png

fafyMU0.png

AXVv7ty.png

IcsP6QN.png

mk0viqx.png

iXGMFg7.png

i4c135Y.png

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

Jeanswest

Taylor's real facial features in it

YTS8QYW.jpg

Nd9GcvV.jpg

HOuOWwF.jpg

7hFa8Wa.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

This one is seen but better to have it sorted out.

From Sever Photography

xkTXkfJ.jpg

m8rcXrP.jpg

uOYMzYF.jpg

zNDJvLj.jpg

2UZ4oOc.jpg

J73c5rG.jpg

D37PvlW.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

I know a lot of people say this, but it just gets sadder and sadder whenever I see Taylor's old shoots and she has all these facial expressions and she looks so pretty. Okay, maybe her prettiness isn't unique (like Lily Cole or Kate Moss), but she's still really stunning.

Then you see her current pics and she only has that dead, wide-eye no emotion look. Where did old Taylor go? :(

I think she wanted to have a dolly look though... I remember reading an interview w/ her and she said that her management wanted her to have a more mature look, but she wanted to go for the barbie route instead.

Posted

Sorry to make you sad looking in this pictures.

From this Photoshot she took a picture for her portfolio...

RMK and Koyo

VkGekY9.jpg

a27I1YN.jpg

VDUPAaP.jpg

UC5M2EA.jpg

Bkb3FK9.jpg

To9Hd7u.jpg

uvnS2Ga.jpg

v4oBiXL.jpg

LyBxE4E.jpg

5xRsTqu.jpg

6MaA6dP.jpg

GdsMKTB.jpg

Xie88Ku.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

Since Tylor is getting intense in tries to fool everyone with her extremely edited face,

it's time to reveal some more of her real look.

Putumayo and La Roseraie

(last few pictures are after she came to Japan, so after she had swollen face, that's why she looks hideous even when she's trying to be a model)

A7Xv9mE.jpg

AtCMSoN.jpg

nGfZBY4.jpg

RQdlRvT.jpg

BgQ8BRR.jpg

K8COBd2.jpg

7UV4UxG.jpg

DKDnvFN.jpg

p72Mnoe.jpg

zalelUj.jpg

hvZXTJP.jpg

yTDtUSQ.jpg