Taylor R - comparison pictures

47 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

comparison pictures of taylor (テイラーR)

1426051787175.thumb.png.5bc6e1351c744430

1427376714555.jpg

1427410433412.png

1429214169983.jpg

aHR0cHMlM0ElMkYlMkZsaDQuZ29vZ2xldXNlcmNvbnRlbnQuY29tJTJGLXhnNVpLelNfVy1rJTJGVkZqNFdHam53dkklMkZBQUFBQUFBQUtQVSUyRjJhc3pTd0gzUXlNJTJGczcyMCUyRlNrZXRjaGJvb2sxMDkucG5n.jpg

Screen%2520Shot%25202014-09-03%2520at%25206.17.22%2520AM.png

Sketchbook2.png

Sketchbook21.png

Sketchbook25.png

Sketchbook39.png

Sketchbook65.png

Sketchbook85.png

Sketchbook90.png

Sketchbook100.png

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sketchbook138.png

Sketchbook18.png

Sketchbook17.png

Sketchbook88.png

Sketchbook203.png

Sketchbook8.png

Edited by _piggy_

Posted

Because she wanna be a doll forever, she wanna be praised for that

Posted

I like it that some of her pictures have little edition going on :3 like beautyplus' autocorrect and a light filter and that's it.

Posted

She tries so hard to look like a little girl when really it dosent fit her at all. The look in her eyes are so souless and desperate im scared.

Posted

the upper lip

Posted

She used to be so beautiful, it's a shame that she thought that she needed to have plastic surgery done.

Posted

But why does she have to look like a doll??? She's beautiful as a human!

Posted

She used to be so beautiful, it's a shame that she thought that she needed to have plastic surgery done.

Do you know what kind of plastic surgery she had done?

Posted

Do you know what kind of plastic surgery she had done?

Most likely v-shape jaw surgery and cheek fillers, which is why her cheeks look puffy.

Posted

1 picture says 1000 words

image.png

Posted

That's great xD But remember her eyes are naturally that big lolololol :happee:

Posted (edited)

She is really cute in that right picture! And looks very young. When was this taken? Her cheeks look so much nicer here…

Edited by Ms.lrk

Posted

She is really cute in that right picture! And looks very young. When was this taken? Her cheeks look so much nicer here…

It's from 25 weeks ago. Left one os from her Instagram/Facebook, right one is from Cchanel video.

She is way more cute on the right, of course, the left one is creepy as hell.

The only thing that needed Photoshop on the right is her bumpy forehead (I think she got fringe to hide it), and the fact that her hair starts growing too far away from where it should be.  She looks a bit like samurai because of it. Could be a cool point, just not cute, so needed a fix.

Other things like nose and, mouth, and of course eyes shouldn't be shooped, they look much better when just being left normal.

Posted

I still can't get over how freaking beautiful she was before all these beauty operations. ;-;
Like seriously...SO pretty!!
I wish I knew her and saw some videos of her before she did all this to her face... There was nothing wrong with how she looked, but now she sometimes...scares me in some of her pics. At times she really looks like a weird gnome with those wide open eyes and her ears pointing out so much. :alpacadone:
Why did you do this, Taylor? You could have been some serious inspiration for a lot of people, but now you tainted yourself... :alpacaworry2:
(Sorry if that sounds too harsh. But DANG.)

I know there is nothing wrong with beauty operations and a lot of women do benefit from them.
Just to me personally this one seems to rather delude her beauty and makes her feel fake with all the "love yourself!" preaching she does.

No hatin' but also no appreciatin'.