• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

30 posts in this topic

Posted

Holy fuck, she's terrifying. 

Posted

Wow, White girls are culture-stealing, trend hopping pieces of filth. Who woulda thunk it?

Posted

Wow. I never knew she was so horrible.

Posted

@skinnysoup same. i heard about her but she's so much worse than i thought she'd be.

Posted

when I first saw a video of her I was like "oh what a nice and sweet girl" and then when I researched about her I was like "nope. hooooly shit"

Posted

Looks like her BRAVO model days are over. She's no longer listed.

Posted

Looks like her BRAVO model days are over. She's no longer listed.

I honestly do not think any modelling agency planned to treat her as a serious potential longterm model.

She was a short-lived trend and they capitalized on her e-fame. 

So this was bound to happen and not at all surprising.  Besides, models are all expendable. The industry is shit and it's never a secure career.

Posted (edited)

This is someone I haven't seen much about before.  She doesn't look like a "Barbie Doll" to me.  She just kind of looks like a young teen girl.  lol

I just went to look her up on YouTube and in some of the videos she looks really, really young.  Almost "pre-teen" young in some ways.  I still don't think she looks like a "Barbie Doll" but maybe that's just me.

Edited by Howdy Doody

Posted

i dont really know that much about dakota (besides the info i've learned from forums like the one im writing this under), but i swear on my life she reminds me of taylor r before she switched up her style and realized her true personality 

taylor r's youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/TaylorR1488

look at her old videos and you'll know what i mean.

the only difference between the two girls is that taylor r doesn't have a messed up past lmao. i don't think dakota will ever be able to recover (or fix) the stuff she's done. it's almost like she's trying to erase all of the things she said and did–she's literally ignoring her past and acting like nothing happened.

oh, and i watched some of her videos. her japanese speaking skills don't seem that bad, but i can't be a judge because i don't speak japanese. could somebody share their opinion on dakota's japanese language skills?

Posted

How the heck is this big foreheaded, megamind, no eyebrow having chick famous in Japan? She is soooo ugly!

i mean look at that forehead!!! you can fit two countries on that forehead

Posted

Not a fan of her (she isn't really popular in Japanese media anymore), but her Japanese is reallly good. Like really. It's completely surprising, and this is coming from someone Japanese. 外人なのに発音がうまいから、本当にびっくりする!ちゃんと理解しているみたいし、、

Posted

I went through a lot of older pictures of Dakota and I realize that she was really just looking up to her big sister. I don’t think kawaii was her true nature or else she would still be fully doing it as much as she did years ago, but the part I can’t explain is the plastic surgery. I personally think that she was very pretty long before any surgery at all. Dakotas posts arent really kawaii anymore, they’re similar to the stuff you see on social media (instagram mostly). I’m sure there may be some things she regrets doing in her years as a teen. But those can teach her to not make the same mistakes again, i don’t keep up with her, but she’s probably a lot more careful with her actions now than before.

Posted (edited)

I went through a lot of older pictures of Dakota and I realize that she was really just looking up to her big sister. I don’t think kawaii was her true nature or else she would still be fully doing it as much as she did years ago, but the part I can’t explain is the plastic surgery. I personally think that she was very pretty long before any surgery at all. Dakotas posts arent really kawaii anymore, they’re similar to the stuff you see on social media (instagram mostly). I’m sure there may be some things she regrets doing in her years as a teen. But those can teach her to not make the same mistakes again, i don’t keep up with her, but she’s probably a lot more careful with her actions now than before.

I think she went beyond trying to be kawaii to just having the features she sees as kawaii, but she can't see what she looks like or what proportions and features having harmony means. She clearly has really bad body dysmorphic disorder. I don't think she cares about the living doll scene anymore or even wearing so much makeup to convince people that's how she actually looks, partly because maybe her makeup skills are shit. But I think she'd much rather shoop and hope she's convincing people she's a ~NaTuRaL BeAuTy~ and just woke up like that. Just my theory but maybe she thinks if she proves she didn't need makeup to achieve how she looks, then the asians who still follow her will not notice she's still just a fake bitch. Remember how at the very beginning,she tried to claim she didn't wear false lashes or circle lenses and didn't edit? And now she still won't admit to editing? She's taking it so far, she thinks once she has made enough money prostituting or getting followers with her boring stale weekend at bernies looking posts, then somehow she will magically get rich and be able to afford surgery and finally be fulfilled. But that won't ever happen, her eyes won't ever be big enough, her jaw won't ever be small enough, her nose won't ever be alien and pointy enough, her chin won't ever be small, her hair is thinning and her skin is grey, not the "kawaii" pale it used to be. It's like those crazy ulzzang and chinese people who make their faces into doritos with gross bulgy eyes, to them those features are beautiful but they don't have the editing expertise to make it look good, or else they're just so delusional they literally think that's how people need to look to be beautiful. I like trying to analyse her brain, there's so much she doesn't let on to the public but at the same time she seems so stale and bland and defeated and kinda dumb. I don't think she's super complex, I think she is a victim of abuse and also a victim of being in the public eye and being on the internet too much and too young. And I also think the fact that she got famous for her looks and that was her big ticket to having any sort of career or backup plan and didn't even develop any other skills in the meanwhile, she was just on her kawaii throne and lying and buying cheap knockoff stuff and being salty to people who called her out or "lesbians" who apparently looked at her. is what her whole life centers around. She just thinks about her looks and that's why you never hear her express herself or do anything with herself, she just keeps editing and being a ""model"". It's pretty sad. She can never be a person, until she gets old and realises she wasted her life trying to be something she's not. I can see her being one of those frozen faced older ladies who wears skimpy stuff and talks shit about younger girls because they are jealous they can no longer hold onto their youth. She's literally the evil queen from snow white!!!!!!!

Edited by IATEYOMAMA

Posted

I found it strange that she is getting fewer and fewer model job tasks, but she is still living in Japan. Where does she get money from to live?¬¬

Posted

I found it strange that she is getting fewer and fewer model job tasks, but she is still living in Japan. Where does she get money from to live?¬¬

Maybe she pulled a Venus and got herself a husband? i can't imagine she does any manual labor or work. The Ostrenga's seem to be more of the scamming type.