Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Taylor R - Events

49 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Yes she has definitely done something to her face. Its a drastic change! If you see the pics next to each other, you see the difference even without the exact angle. And these pics are not edited O.o

tay.png

She looks 1000 times more beautiful during her "real" model career in HK. I still cant believe it..... But it makes sense now that she wants or even has to delete evidence of this time. Its really bad for your model reputation to have plastic surgery in this amount (a complete face change). And she cant deny it if people start to compare these kind of pics.

I just looked at this again, and I think it's the case that she's probably had something done with her jaw/ chin, not just her cheeks.

EDIT: I just realised I said this with no reason. Basically, her jaw line in the one on the left is quite angular. There's shadow/ lighting too, and her mouth is slightly open, so:

You can tell she's changed; like here:

IQv4BJa.png

Even though the eyes are too big and she has the weird Joker smile lips, her right jaw line is relatively similar to how it used to be, taking into account that she's smiling in the first pic. I believe her left jaw line has been smoothed over in the pic, but at least you can tell it's the same person (barely).

1429183691737.jpg.9344a3c21a8f2444f9ba72

^ I don't believe this picture has been shopped, but please correct me if I'm wrong; I think she must have had some chin reduction surgery here. Maybe she has had something with her jaw too, but with the cheek fillers I think it's hard to tell.

Edited by redbowkiki

Posted

^ I agree!!

Posted (edited)

Taylors eyes made me curious so i made a little research in eye plastic surgery. I found an example of a girl who's eyes look quite similar to Taylor's eyes... This girl had done blepharoplasty which is cutting upper eyelid to make eyes more "open" , lateral canthoplasty which is cutting the eye corners wider ( this sounds wicked!!! I didn't know people actually do something like this!!! :Alpacashocked:) and fake aegyo sal. First i thought Taylor is just 100% photoshop but now i actually lean towards surgery more and more... What do you guys think?

sal.jpg

Edited by SlyGuy

Posted

Sometimes I think so too! Because, like in the event pictures posted above, although her eyes arent photoshoped and therefore are smaller compared to her own selfies, they are still bigger than in old model pics. And I dont think circle lenses can change your eye shape. And it would make sense if she really got an eyebag surgery, that she also would change her eye shape, so she doesnt need to force them to stay open in her photos anymore. Maybe somebody can do an eye comparison with her old event pics vs new event pics (or other non edited photos), or even can make a gif. I'm not so good when it come to comparisons xD

Posted

Pre-surgery Taylor

(from the time when she was only editing, but not everything)

D-mop zone

ioC23Ak.jpg

KQLMFVb.jpg

RLqwccL.jpg

Yo7RFPk.jpg

GoGYIYz.jpg

bgYGtoJ.jpg

gVFXLXX.jpg

zL9Xk9b.jpg

WSRsq0Y.png

3dURy8e.png

vWzUbfY.png

Qbn310K.png

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

thank you for all the old photos @lisa!

Honestly if she wouldnt lie so much (especially with her be kind, work hard, and love yourself philosophy) and would still look like this ^ I would adore her! I remember when I first discovered her I was jealouse about her look (she looked like this back than) but now the jealousy is gone...

ta2.png

Posted

You're welcome @*horizon*

I feel what you say, she was cute back then. I like your comparison because the new picture shows her face when she looks better than usual, without bloated face or clown makeup. But still comparing to her old self, she looks weird, twisted.

Posted

Arte x Dorian Ho

WKmywXe.jpg

SPEXeY1.jpg

lxMbCpY.jpg

aZvRYnY.jpg

ZwAOxCE.jpg

JyNo2WQ.jpg

MPT47vq.jpg

T1QQbuk.jpg

GyWfCjT.jpg

Oqi1P0l.jpg

Mpnahui.jpg

Don't let screenshots to fool you, they are much older than ten months

rmFTJ98.png

TkYPPcC.png

k7PLvWr.png

zfdmv6q.png

pWDN7Yx.png

SD6RfgQ.png

RNWEMhI.png

SMOgGVX.png

QQ8ANBP.png

BQ3hBbI.png

blNBAVE.png

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

thank you for all the old photos @lisa!

Honestly if she wouldnt lie so much (especially with her be kind, work hard, and love yourself philosophy) and would still look like this ^ I would adore her! I remember when I first discovered her I was jealouse about her look (she looked like this back than) but now the jealousy is gone...

ta2.png

Honestly, she looks way more like a Barbie doll before she messed up her face...

RIP old Taylor

Posted

Kiehls

dI7Kafj.jpg

6ZzVqNB.jpg

WFQ9Se4.jpg

1V5CaW5.jpg

XkPXFkM.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

2%

lol @ unedited (first pic) vs. edited (second pic, from Taylor's social media) pics

zPzzOuo.jpg

cM6Boar.jpg

Ct86Rut.jpg

MrBepfc.jpg

vQ9CPF1.jpg

z7Qvw32.jpg

y3SKvym.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

and here we have the puffy face .... the difference is even more visible now that we have so many old model pics!

Posted

I'm assuming Taylor's appearance here was 2013/ 2014? Meaning that she got her puffy cheeks during that time. I think it's good if we catalog her old pictures by date, so we can see when she changed (because I'm 100% sure she had something done, just don't know what).

Posted

Vivienne Westwood

5Mw36ic.jpg

4pI6GPE.jpg

JvT8iKr.jpg

djseGKG.jpg

FBdyWIp.jpg

テイラー Taylor R テイラーR 

Posted

Anna Sui :feelgud:

in every picture from this event she's wearing a face of a different person

O6bwcgE.jpg