• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sayathefox

553 posts in this topic

Posted

Saya be out there trying to look like a real life Sakimichan drawing...

You're right I knew this seemed familiar. lol
All that is missing is sakimichan watermark

Posted

Can anyone tell me if sayathefox work of  model? 

sora.live~1561060068~2070644434525569179_6335403367_1.jpg

Posted

What is the worst after reading all this thread is that I really thought she is beautiful and gorgeous and her cosplays really look on point, so much that I would still follow her to see her aesthetic (even if her pictures look hilariously photoshopped). Her pictures gave me inspiration to become a cosplayer.

I would actually appreciate and support her if she didn't do such abominable acts just to enhance/save her public image that was always fake. It is okay to photoshop yourself as a cosplayer. Everyone does it, whether you do it because you want to achieve the character look, make some small corrections, maybe the clothing or the wig didn't look good in certain angles, maybe your face just looked odd compared to reality, or simply because you fall for the social media insecurity train. It is a vicious cycle in this shop community, where all cosplayers and public figures photoshop themselves, it truly makes you feel like you stand no chance no matter how hard you try. And so, you begin using photoshop. 

This is no more than a very obvious case. Her insecurities did not allow her to admit that she uses photoshop, which is the first lie to begin with. One lie, two lies, three lies and so, to cover up your first lie, you have to keep track of all the lies and make up more. 

People like her are the kind of people that were bullied for their looks in middle school. I can totally understand where she comes from. The narcissistic side is rooted to her first childhood shock or trauma and has been harvested by enviness towards all the other photoshopped chicks. That's how it all presumably started. Maybe she has got this behavior from her parents, but that is very uncertain and should not be discussed.

She is still very young, she doesn't think straight, might as well be honest about her depression, cuz after all this chaos in her head, after so many years of not questioning what is wrong with her, she probably has no clue why she acts the way she does, and so she begins thinking that it is predominantly depression (it would be the case, but her problems are deeply embedded in some past trauma, given the fact that she couldn't solve her insecurities even after plastic surgery, it must be something really traumatic that ties her down this way).

She is probably crying over people finding her old pictures and making fun of her in this forum. I find really saddening, she is a human being after all. All that anger that she reveals in her comments, the way she feels attacked and the way she feels like she has to explain herself for every comment she receives is very concerning, rather than ridiculous. This is a sign that she is really not okay. 

Yeah, I know she has done such atrocious acts, she is full of herself, but she will never feel like she has done anything wrong. As a sum up to what I said above, she feels wronged the more hate she receives, and if the goal is to make her life even more miserable rather than trying to help her out, then you must be no different. As for why she feels wronged, it is because so many other people do the same thing, but they just haven't been caught. So many other people have the same problem, yet she feels like one of the most hated, she does not realise that she is just as guilty as them. She is blinded by the hate she receives, so she endlessly tries to dissolve those thoughts with begging for compliments. Instead of hating, I would rather be compassionate over her situation. 

What is the best thing though, is that I can finally take a sneak peek of reality through her case, and it has made me less insecure with myself, now that I know it is okay to look human. I am also very young - even younger than her - I was trying really hard to achieve her look and cried myself to sleep for not looking as good as her and other internet cosplay personalities. I gained more confidence through this thread. Thank you, everyone. 

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

What I hate about her is how fake she is. She is a fake nerd that makes it harder for real nerdy girls to be taken seriously. Nothing about her body is real from all the work she has had, her personality is fake and she uses people. She only responds to compliments and ignores ALL criticisms, she constantly plays the victim, if you ever say anything she doesn't want to hear she attacks those people. Lastly let us all be honest, she is selling her sexual image and using cosplay as a medium. If cosplay wasn't popular she would be selling lingerie photos or doing nudes. She doesn't care about the anime or games or cosplay, she only cares about the money and this is evident by her Patreon tiers. Anyone that actually cared about cosplay would want to share as much content as they could, but you have cosplayers like her and Kaddi Cosplay (I found Sayathefox through her) that hide 90% of their content even when they are having professional photographers take hundreds of pictures.

These people disgust me. At least if they were honest about what they are, what they are doing and what they want I would have some respect for them. Not these fakers.

Posted

Reading through this I really wonder if you ever read the replies she gives under her instagram pictures. In the last couple of weeks I saw a great improvement in her behaviour, though only in a very sublte way. She, for example, admitted her nosejob etc. She explained some other stuff too, though I'm not sure if she's not just doing damagecontrol. She does answer some criticism. And I do get the feeling she played at least some of the games/ watched some of the animes she's watched (she talks about them on twitter a bit etc). Don't get me wrong, I can't stand her ans I see that she has been lying a lot. But the things that bother me the most right now are things like her constant fishing for compliments ("I'm so fat, I need to lose weight again hahahah" shoops her hips bigger etc) and how she's complaining about having little money when she makes- how much? 4.000, 5.000 euros a month through patreon? Wow. Or her sudden change towards being all "ohoho, yes, hot and steamy butt on my patreon" which just doesn't seem like her. She just seems super fake to me. I don't know, it just seems like many of the issues you talked about aren't this up to date anymore.

Posted (edited)

Edited by Satanael

Posted

She's trying so hard to deny it when it's so obvious. Even though her old pics were touched up by a lot of photoshop you could still tell that she had a huge nose that was humpy. 

She also has a freak out when some fans wanted to wish her a early happy birthday

1514576659944.png

Let me give you more insight on the birthday thing. In German culture it is rude to say Happy Birthday or do any type of celebration before the actual date, it's a very big superstition. We celebrate the day of or after. If you wish someone happy birthday before, it basically means like a jinx or for something bad to happen. I do think the way she said it is extremely rude though instead of educating.

Posted (edited)

This was the tweet after she made the "monoglian in me" comment

So Saya thinks she's Mongolian because susposedly when she was born she had a blue discolouration on her skin known as the "mongolian spot" They're typically called congenital dermal melanocytosis. Fyi it doesn't mean you are Mongolian or asian if you have it, the person who discovered it just called it that. Many babies of different races can have it. 

Screenshot_2018-02-07-14-26-22-1.png

download.jpeg

I was also born with the same spot but I do not consider myself Asian. There is a lot of misconception that Mongolian Marks are related to the Mongols during the ages of Genghis Kahn but there is no Anthropological reference to it. It is super common with Native Americans, Asians and Middle Easterns (Also people of African descents, Hispanics and Caucasians (but this is very uncommon for whites)). Even if it WAS a link to Genghis Kahn, you literally cannot have the same traits or genes from an ancestor that was alive thousands of years ago...Who is she fooling???

"BuT mUh DnA sKipPeD a GeNeRaTiOn"

Edited by Haven

Posted

Can anyone tell me if sayathefox work of  model? 

sora.live~1561060068~2070644434525569179_6335403367_1.jpg

Where is this picture from? And what do you mean?

Posted

Can't wait to see her at next year's convention again. 

Posted

Saya: "I don't get why people these days feel the need to "expose" others and making up things. Ur. Wasting. Ur. Time. No. One. Gives. A. Shit."

20191211_115111.thumb.jpg.ca79c4dcdb8b3c

Also Saya, following "celebface" which only purpose is to expose people (or kind of)

20191211_121733.thumb.jpg.11ff7c9f0c6ed4

I don't really get her. First she is all like "this page is so wrong. They trying to expose people and are talking bad about them" but it is alright for you what celebface is doing?  

Posted

Where is this picture from? And what do you mean?

Soraya here is no good place for you to look is negative for you. No one would care about the origin of the photo. Only you

Posted

Soraya here is no good place for you to look is negative for you. No one would care about the origin of the photo. Only you

bruh can you just tell me where you got this picture, i want to know if its from a photoset or something