• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sayathefox

535 posts in this topic

Posted

Apparently, she doesn't even work. She Only talk that work, really live your live at home. Always lying, she likes to do this.

Screenshot_20190318-132810_1.jpg

I wouldn't really make assumptions based on a meme she shared... Like, it's not an evidence...

Most importantly, what about the Tomie photobook? Abandonned forever?
What about those who fully payed it with the preorder? I would feel incredibly guilty... She doesn't even give updates on that project...

Posted

is saya selling nudes now?

she has been really quiet lately

560db.png

Posted

FB_IMG_1553610194532.jpg

Posted

I checked her patreon and her first set sold to 47 patreons that is at $50 each and made $2350

From what I can tell shes only giving 10 pictures in a set

That is just sad that she would take advantage of her fans this way

hj.png

Posted

So saya posted an excuse for the bad costume and the delay on her fundrazr page :

https://fundrazr.com/saya_as_aranea?ref=ab_2JlapL83wRB2JlapL83wRB

Yeah girl, you got scammed so next time get yourself more professional people to make your costume and stop buying unnecessary expensive stuff like lenses..she's probably gonna get tired of the costume anyways after she got a few pics from the shootings . 

Also I get that the costume she wore has been made by a 'friend' and want to excuse myself for not researching the matter properly (Still looks not so great in my opinion, though but that poor girl who lend it to her probably doesn't have as much budget and I can understand that if that really is the case). Still a shame Saya didn't make that clear on her page and didn't post any pictures .

Screenshot_2018-03-08-19-50-48.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-08-19-50-55.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-08-19-51-05.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-08-19-51-13.jpg

Screenshot_2018-03-08-19-51-27.jpg

Nobody is going to mention that Wesperia doesnt have a single cosplay at the price Saya is mentionning, Wesperia doesnt have a single cosplay above 1000€ even on commision
and if you check Wesperia wigs, you can clearly see it's not the same at all
She is just lying about that, she didnt order anything from Wesperia, neither the cosplay or the wig

Posted

Photoshop, is not news to me No 😂, at least, she admits it. But there is no courage to tell the other truths

IMG_20190416_104833.jpg

Posted

Photoshop, is not news to me No 😂, at least, she admits it. But there is no courage to tell the other truths

IMG_20190416_104833.jpg

What's your issue here? She admitted to using photoshop to make herself flatter? Especially since it's for cosplay and she's open about it, I see no problem with it.

Posted (edited)

She finishes this project

Edited by Sherox

Posted

$100 Fan-service and Boudoir photo-sets

210.png

Posted

Hhhhhh excuse me M'lady but it’s called photoshop not "bone genetics" you got there.

i don’t have a problem of people using photoshop or even get plastic surgery, I did so myself, but I’m not constantly lying to everyone and faking my whole existence by saying stuff like "soryyy qwq it’s all natural genetics 🤧🤧 sorry that I’m a natural beauty ;("

87E07132-16F3-45A8-958C-F1ADE4FABB78.jpeg

88E4D41B-CFC2-4F0A-AD23-CD0EAD997473.jpeg

64E2FDB7-33A1-4AE3-9D94-E19DE85F1BAF.png

Posted

Has anyone seen her newest 2B pictures on Instagram?? The editing of her waist-hip area gives me nightmares lol

Posted

Has anyone seen her newest 2B pictures on Instagram?? The editing of her waist-hip area gives me nightmares lol

did you read the comments? I’m so sad about all the people and especially girls taking her as their role model. All she does is scamming people and even insult people on cons. Was the pixel x says scandal mentioned here? 

Posted

Especially if you read through the comments and she talks about how she's so very insecure about her wide hips and that she needs to loose weight. As far as I can tell she shoops her hips wider and her waist smaller. I believe she had a phase in which she talked about being insecure about her hips a lot, it seemed really unhealthy (it was years ago, idk). However, if she still is, I don't understand why she makes them look wider on purpose :alpacafedup:

Seems like a big disconnect to me. I guess it's fishing for compliments...?

Posted

Is she honestly expecting people to believe this is real

1.jpg