• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sayathefox

540 posts in this topic

Posted

More tiers are coming in the future. Looks like she takes this seriously. 

sayathefox_50151548_1216909858462365_3456091121991410454_n.jpg

Posted

did she disapear again to get a boob job?

shes exposed herself as nothing but a petty whore that will do anything for money

Posted

How does her body even look like that????

BB237AC6-F77D-4E27-8E9C-B19612C10ED3.png

Posted (edited)

More tiers are coming in the future. Looks like she takes this seriously. 

sayathefox_50151548_1216909858462365_3456091121991410454_n.jpg

Will it be photoshop or did she have another surgery?

did she disapear again to get a boob job?

shes exposed herself as nothing but a petty whore that will do anything for money

She saw that she makes easy money with virgins. There's so much website to see a woman, but they want to see she body.

She is wearing a brace will causes the body to be drawn. My sister wears it.

Edited by unknown Cust

Posted

rolling up the idiots.

duvida.png

Posted

I still don't understand why she needs Patron, except to have another cash source. Patreon always has been meant to be for creators to release content regularly for their patrons and she already has Ko-fi, right? That's more for cases like hers, paying "per creation". But I guess she doesn't like the small payments there.

Posted (edited)

Someone sent her a nudy on Twitter. I know she's a snow of white. But this very is retard. If the person who did this reads, please remember she is a human. 

Edited by unknown Cust

Posted

Looks to me like shes gained a lot of weight, comparative to how she’s looked in recent years, and is either using a corset or shooped the waist. My bets on corset, I feel like you can see some of the ridges?

Seems she’s trying to jump on the “thiiicc” train instead of the smol anime waifu look she previously was going for. 

Either way, it definitely doesn’t look natural...I’d go as far as to say it actually looks kind of bad :L Like...awkward? If it weren’t for the cinched in waist she almost looks chubby with the massive fake tits and thighs. A bit stocky honestly, not really a great look IMO

Posted

Someone sent her a nudy on Twitter. I know she's a snow of white. But this very is retard. If the person who did this reads, please remember she is a human. 

how do you know this?

Posted

how do you know this?

I have twitter, I just looked for her name.

Posted

and she reached 84 patreons 🤷

Posted (edited)

I don't get whats up with the big hype about her. Her KDA cosplay got shared by Zeronis (on of Riot's character designers who worked on creating the KDA skins) a few days ago on insta. (and im lowkey salty/jealous about that LMAO.) 

Like besides a pretty face, there really isn't much about her. I don't understand what work she really did (asides from modeling and maybe travel?) to garner that kind of recognition/attention.  

I feel like that kind of recognition should go towards people who spend hours making/crafting their own cosplay instead some cosplay model that only knows how to purchase and model pre-made cosplay. 

(don't get me wrong, i'll acknowledge that it is difficult to organize  cosplay groups for shoots+travels and other things - but there are people that are capable of making their cosplays and organizing their cosplay shoots - and those people definitely deserve more attention and recognition (and financial support) than saya imo.) 

Edited by Pai

Posted

I don't get whats up with the big hype about her. Her KDA cosplay got shared by Zeronis (on of Riot's character designers who worked on creating the KDA skins) a few days ago on insta. (and im lowkey salty/jealous about that LMAO.) 

Like besides a pretty face, there really isn't much about her. I don't understand what work she really did (asides from modeling and maybe travel?) to garner that kind of recognition/attention.  

I feel like that kind of recognition should go towards people who spend hours making/crafting their own cosplay instead some cosplay model that only knows how to purchase and model pre-made cosplay. 

(don't get me wrong, i'll acknowledge that it is difficult to organize  cosplay groups for shoots+travels and other things - but there are people that are capable of making their cosplays and organizing their cosplay shoots - and those people definitely deserve more attention and recognition (and financial support) than saya imo.) 

Zeronis He is her friend on facebook. he follows her on Twitter and the personal instagram. They are friends on the internet.  she likes being friends with big people to get something in return. She has a lot more interest than friendship. is an opportunistic person, likes to use others.

Posted

We're already on this subject. I wanted to give an opinion. Because you think she is friend of designer  (candychen). 

Screenshot_20190211-215800_1.thumb.jpg.a

Is it because he's cool and so gentle? Only a person idiot to think like that. Lol. 

His drawings range from US500 to US1200.
Depending on the job and he does everything for free to her. What a love that person. Do not you think? 😂

Screenshot_20190211-220554_1.thumb.jpg.e

Friends for her are people who must be used in some way and have people who want to be used without gaining anything in return.

I want you to have a sense of who the real Soraya Lopinto is.

You just see a character on the internet

Posted

Hello i'm new here!

I found two old pics of her. She changed a lot sadly.

Sorry for my bad english!

20190212_020711.jpg

FB_IMG_1549931779343.jpg