• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sayathefox

535 posts in this topic

Posted

Her nose looks so weird in this one.. 

Screenshot_20181226-011421.jpg

Posted

I think she is so cute but also that she has surgery done, anyway, love her instagram photos and the few cosplays she has.

Posted (edited)

Please, no one should sit beside me on the bus. (summing up in her head I'm a queen, None person useless stay close to me)

Screenshot_20181227-070904_1.jpg

I think she is so cute but also that she has surgery done, anyway, love her instagram photos and the few cosplays she has.

She has several cosplay from the past, she deletes the photos because she did not like her appearance.

Her nose looks so weird in this one.. 

Screenshot_20181226-011421.jpg

This is nothing. This one here she looks like Michael Jackson

Screenshot_20181227-074522_1.jpg

Edited by unknown Cust

Posted

Please, no one should sit beside me on the bus. (summing up in her head I'm a queen, None person useless stay close to me)

Screenshot_20181227-070904_1.jpg

I can understand why you'd say that but I think that's a normal feeling a lot of people have with crowded busses or just a seat on a train general 

I for one always hope no one sits next to me so I have to seats for myself lmao xD

Posted

I understand your point of view, but this is not to be said in public, it looks bad. And only for you. And there is no way of knowing how she thinks besides that she has many secrets.

Posted

Guys, when I said the nose looks like michael jackson I was not joking. Soraya Lopinto Jackson 😂👍. 

PhotoGrid_1545961136031.jpg

Posted (edited)

She's been really Angry lately. Anything you say to her. She's angry. And she call  you anything. you can not live near such a person. She has mental problems.

Someone here had this experience?

It deletes the messages. But it was so she said that he is a spawn and told to stop. He said he just wanted to show the cosplay why she's going to make one. And asked if she was angry today.

She said no but wanted him to respect her because the account belongs to family and friends.

Then he said that respect and that he always respected and deserves respect as well. 

So type you can not brand she, That she's Get angry. Lol

It was not a very bad thing. But she can be more polite to people.

I edited to fix the errors.

Screenshot_20181230-234736_1.jpg

Edited by unknown Cust

Posted

Longtime lurker here! I just learned about this Saya girl today and I think she is very pretty even with the "botched" nose :alpacacrush: Her Lunafreya candid was still very pretty. I think she sees her cosplay photos as art so it is okay if she photoshop it. But is her nose actually this turned like MJ? I see it looks very curved in this Zootopia cosplay. 

its not exaggerated. Shes lied countless times to her followers about surgery, has scammed many people with her cosplay, and is just shady overall. Shes a narcissist. When I confronted her too, about surgery, she told me it was because she broke her nose and she got an orthodontist to fix it. But hmmm, she says she can't afford plastic surgery. Seriously read the whole thread.

yes. She never posts any tagged shit ever, unless its photoshop. Theres a reason why she just posts pics of her cat and her food all the time. Photoshopping herself gets too time consuming. Since her last convention at dokomi 2016 and lbm17, she has not posted pics of herself at public events. Dokomi was before her surgery, and theres video footage of her already. Her at lbm17 were extremely edited, blurred, and photoshopped. However a fan posted a pic of her unedited there, which proves my point further.

Screenshot_20180520-143621_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180520-143421_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180520-143408_Chrome.jpg

saya.thumb.png.7da00c49250ea4439c8b791d3

Also, she said she bind her breasts but it seems that her breast augmentation is pretty large. How do they not pop when she does this? :alpacaconfused:

Do I even have to explain how cringey this is? This was on her instagram story.

Screenshot_20180525-170548_Instagram.jpg

Posted

Concerning her nose surgery I think I might be able to give some insight on what I think could've happened because I also happen to be German. Basically Germans are under statutory health insurance. Meaning that she could've had her nose broken in the past or even something like that and thus her statutory health insurance had to cover for some of the costs of the surgery. I know that my sister had something similar where she only had to pay half of the surgery costs herself and thus could talk to the plastic surgeon to arrange/discuss the way she wanted her nose to turn out (aka she also got a slight hump on her nose bride shaved down). It might seem a little shady when I explain it like this but it's really not and it's not that uncommon in Germany either. Furthermore, the last picture of her nose looking very similar to MJ's nose is due to a filter on the snow app where you can use a slider to make your face and jaw that slim and tiny and from her other posts you can see that she uses snow filters a lot, so it's not really a matter of gangnam style plastic surgery but much rather a sad tale of falling a victim to the snow app and its cursed wonders. Also since some of you were wondering about her wealth early on in the thread because of her picture in her living room, from a German pov her apartment (most Germans do live in apartments/flats whatever you wanna call it) or house seems pretty standard middle class to me, so I doubt she's rich but it's still ridiculous to ask for that much cash for one single cosplay??? I have other friends that are in the German cosplaying community and I never had any of them talk about spending that much on a cosplay. But her filters still look ridiculous af lmao and in her more casual edits she really kinda reminds me of aniya? 

Posted

I talked to her about this forum. She said she'll sue them all. Lol. I said we only told the truth nothing more. So she completed and said that if she saw any family photos she would sue them all. Summing up in the end she blocked the stories for me. And she do not answer me any more. I already expected that.

Screenshot_20181229-190713_1.jpg

Posted

I talked to her about this forum. She said she'll sue them all. Lol. I said we only told the truth nothing more. So she completed and said that if she saw any family photos she would sue them all. Summing up in the end she blocked the stories for me. And she do not answer me any more. I already expected that.

Screenshot_20181229-190713_1.jpg

Hey you're not allowed to contact snowflakes. It's in the PULL rules.

https://prettyuglylittleliar.net/topic/2860-pull-rules/

Posted

Did not know. I will not do this anymore It was the only time.  sorry.

Why did you contact her tho? 

Posted

Why did you contact her tho? 

I wanted to know what she thought about this forum. I had no intention of confronting or quarreling with her. It never crossed my mind. I had not read this rule. 🤦

Posted (edited)

Soraya lean  With surgeries vs Soraya at puberty and big. :D

IMG_20190108_000637.jpg

Edited by unknown Cust