• Announcements

• Official PULL Discord!   12/08/18

Hi Everyone!  We've opened up an official discord. In order to join, you need to have posted at least 20 comments on PULL! This is to make sure we don't let in any flakes with ulterior motives. After joining, you will receive a DM with instructions on how to get verified! Also, your registration date needs to be earlier than December 2018 so that we don't get a ton of people signing up only to join the Discord but without actually contributing to PULL. Drop by and chat here: https://discord.gg/KDF2kt5 Also, we need to upgrade our server in the very near future. PULL grows bigger by the day (yay!) but  to handle the load, we need upgrades. For less than the cost of what you spend on Netflix, we can continue to host your content. Whether it's $1 or $5 a month, all gifts are appreciated. Please consider giving here: https://www.patreon.com/PULL Thank you for your continued love and support!

sayathefox

410 posts in this topic

Posted

8F362373-0E3D-4606-AF6D-87D11030FD07.thulol found this old pic of her  from this fake acc haha she looks so completly diferent o_O 

Which one is she supposed to be? Left or right? I don't recognize her... :alpacaconfused:

Posted

Which one is she supposed to be? Left or right? I don't recognize her... :alpacaconfused:

I think she's the one on the right. Left girl looks very much like her friend rin_cosplay. But I'm not sure if the girl on the right is even her.

Posted

I only know about saya because she is friends with kaddi and I wonder what is going on that both of them are doing more lewd cosplays now

s11.png

Posted

Just incase anyone reading is not sure who Kaine is, just put pictures in spoiler (idk if the pictures came up really small though)

I haven't followed her (I normally only see when friends share her pictures, but they haven't shared any lately )or maybe I haven't seen any) but is she back to cosplaying? :alpacaconfused:

NieR_Kain%C3%A9.png

28-1kaineconcept.jpg

DOD3_Kain%C3%A9_Artwork.png

Posted (edited)

So apparently she does nudes now? (out of her Instagram story highlights) 

Screenshot_20181121-212345.jpg

Screenshot_20181121-212350.jpg

Screenshot_20181121-212321.jpg

Ofc no "actual genitalia" as she says. Whatever that means in the context of what she calls nudes.

Screenshot_20181121-212904.jpg

Edited by Misskek