sayathefox

399 posts in this topic

Posted

I wouldn't have even recognized her from her already-shopped pre-surgery pictures, so it makes sense that people don't recognize her in real life. I'm still confused by Saya in all honesty. Sometimes I think she looks like her pictures and sometimes I don't. Either way, looking at the candids I still think her surgeon did a pretty good job, especially with how drastic the change was. It's shocking that she tried to deny getting work done, though. It's so painfully obvious, like come on.  

Posted

Screenshot_20180525-170548_Instagram.jpg

why are people always kissing her ass lmao

Posted (edited)

I just realized I follow this girl. I always thought she looks like a cg character/painting. Didn't know she looked so different before. Tho I could tell right away that she either PS or had some surgeries done on her face. But wow. I thought she was part Asian. I was fooled. Lol She's so shady. Wth. But yea... her surgeries are very obvious especially the nose. I usually admire most cosplayers cuz they make their own costumes/props and are talented. But she doesn't even do any of that. So I guess it's all about the face/image for her. I don't fully follow her every post on twitter/social media so I didn't know she was such a big attention seeker/narcissist. Reading all the stuff here makes me go Damn. What an attention whore.

Edited by annonie
Grammar

Posted

So I was in the gangnam unnie thread before and I just noticed... saya has a classic gangnam unnie face. So obvious she had work done in korea... (I know I know... old news but.. I just noticed lol)

Posted (edited)

Update on the Aranea Project

https://fundrazr.com/stories/6DVzeb?ref=tw_46ad82

Hello guys, 

Since this project started one year has already passed and up until now there still are no results published. 
Since you are the ones who made this costume possible in the first place and that founded this costume and project, I see it as my responsibility to inform you about what caused this big delay. 

First up I want to reassure you that all the allegations that I scammed you are false. I am sad to hear that there are people who throw these accusations at me without knowing what happened behind the scenes or having any proof. In the last months I have been feeling really stressed and I fought hard to finally realize this project, therefore I find it contemptable that people accuse me of scamming my followers or using the project funds for different purposes.

Now I want to further explain the reasons to why this project has such a big delay. 

As you might now and can read from the description of the project on FundRazr, the costume was supposed to be a commission by a professional Cosplayer called Wisperia (that includes the complete costume, wig, shoes and spear). 

Before I placed this commission, I already had bought two private costumes from her. Both had an amazing quality and I had zero problems with the communication, shipping, payment or anything else. Wisperia wanted to have a 500$ deposit and 2.500$ later on for the complete costume, which in total makes about 3.000$. Naïve as I am, I sent her the money with PayPal (without buyer protection) since she asked me to send it to her via the “family and friends” option which was a huge mistake on my part, which is why I am probably unlikely to bring this case to court. 

The costumes deadline was August, but she sent me the first pictures of the whole costume with after the deadline and without sending me any kind of progress pictures first (expect for the weapon), even though she agreed on sending me updates from time to time, so I would have the chance to see if anything needed to be redone or improved. 

As you can see on the photos that I will attach, the costume was not even close to my expectations and it did not justify the price she had asked me to pay at all (see attachment). In fact, it seemed rushed, lacked details and was made with cheap materials (cheap foam with holes and easily breakable materials). I asked her to improve the quality of the costume or return my money. But after a long back and forth with her, she only agreed on giving me back 1.000$ while she kept the costume (excluding the wig, shoes and weapon that I had already received) and even the second costume from SINoALICE, that was voted as the second cosplay for the campaign and was paid with the remaining funds, was also lacking in quality and the materials were just as cheap. Again, Wisperia did not return the money nor did I get the final product. 

Wisperia is currently trying to sell the costume on her Etsy store and said she would return the money as soon as someone would buy the costume (see attachment).

Well long story short, I lost a lot of money because of this. I am sadly not legally allowed to publish my private messages with Wisperia but I will attach the PayPal transactions as further proof (see attachment). 

However, there are some good news: My friends recommended me a different cosplay commissioner, that will be building the armour instead. The commissioner goes by the Name Sword Art Maker (Koba). I placed the commission at the end of last year with my own money + the returned one and according to her statement she will start working on it after the 02.07 because she currently is renovating her home. Afterwards I can finally arrange a photo shooting and the locations to prepare your rewards!

I thank you for being patient and kind towards me and I hope you can still look forward to the results and your rewards!

Saya

Edited by Sherox

Posted

She deleted it bcs it's bad for her reputation lol girl can't stand her own point of view

lmao 

Posted

Umgh really saya...

s87otL5nm88.jpg

Screenshot_20180709-235920.png