• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sayathefox

550 posts in this topic

Posted

She deleted it bcs it's bad for her reputation lol girl can't stand her own point of view

lmao 

Posted

Umgh really saya...

s87otL5nm88.jpg

Screenshot_20180709-235920.png

Posted

Wait, is that really her?

I start to feel kinda sorry for her, I mean her face looks in this just really disproportionate in this picture,  I hope it's better IRL.  

Also she hasn't posted any cosplay in like forever. 

Screenshot_2018-08-08-10-38-43.jpg

Posted

sss.png

Posted

@Misskek Her 2nd nose job is so bad, I think she wanted a Disney button nose or something. 

Tbh she should have gotten therapy ages ago before she started her long venture into Plastic surgery. 

Posted

@Misskek Her 2nd nose job is so bad, I think she wanted a Disney button nose or something. 

Tbh she should have gotten therapy ages ago before she started her long venture into Plastic surgery. 

I didn’t even know that she had plastic surgery.. I always thought it was just photoshop

so it’s official that she really had things done? 

Posted (edited)

I didn’t even know that she had plastic surgery.. I always thought it was just photoshop

so it’s official that she really had things done? 

No, it hasn't been confirmed by her or anything.  We can only assume given pictures and material from the past and comparing that. There should be some pictures on page 10 or generally in this thread showing some quite obvious changes concerning her nose for example. And well, it really looks like she got some surgery done despite her denying any kind of procedure anyway. 

Also I have to agree with @Lurker2 that she should have gotten therapy much earlier. She is still so young ( I'm not sure but I think she was around 20/21) and it seems like she already got plastic surgery a while ago, which is kind of sad because I personally think that she looked nice face- and bodywise in her first pictures.

I hope she does well in therapy  and that she will learn to accept herself without being a flake on social media and lying. 

Edited by Misskek
Autocorrect hates me

Posted

No, it hasn't been confirmed by her or anything.  We can only assume given pictures and material from the past and comparing that. There should be some pictures on page 10 or generally in this thread showing some quite obvious changes concerning her nose for example. And well, it really looks like she got some surgery done despite her denying any kind of procedure anyway. 

Also I have to agree with @Lurker2 that she should have gotten therapy much earlier. She is still so young ( I'm not sure but I think she was around 20/21) and it seems like she already got plastic surgery a while ago, which is kind of sad because I personally think that she looked nice face- and bodywork in her first pictures.

I hope she does well in therapy  and that she will learn to accept herself without being a flake on social media and lying. 

It always makes me incredibly sad seeing beautiful young girls feeling the need to shop themselves. Her personality is kinda negative but her face was always pretty or at least in my opinion. But who knows what kind of reasons she had for her constant changes

Posted

Also I have to agree with @Lurker2 that she should have gotten therapy much earlier. She is still so young ( I'm not sure but I think she was around 20/21) and it seems like she already got plastic surgery a while ago, which is kind of sad because I personally think that she looked nice face- and bodywork in her first pictures.

I see, thank you for telling me. I just watched back on page 10 and saw the pictures. You’re totally right, it really looks like she had something done. I just don’t understand why girls like her keep denying that they had plastic surgery. What is the problem? I also saw the whole “she just broke her nose” part. I don’t know. I feel sad about this because she seems to be still very young. Her “old” face wasn’t even ugly.. not even her nose. Maybe the nose was big but I don’t think it was ugly. Also her body looked great before the whole photoshopping. But that’s just my opinion :(  

Posted

I see, thank you for telling me. I just watched back on page 10 and saw the pictures. You’re totally right, it really looks like she had something done. I just don’t understand why girls like her keep denying that they had plastic surgery. What is the problem? I also saw the whole “she just broke her nose” part. I don’t know. I feel sad about this because she seems to be still very young. Her “old” face wasn’t even ugly.. not even her nose. Maybe the nose was big but I don’t think it was ugly. Also her body looked great before the whole photoshopping. But that’s just my opinion :(  

Guess some people just think they need to keep going and 'improving' on parts where there is no need to improve. Some people just need a good wake up call from their close friends. 

Posted (edited)

In 2017 I asked her via DM if she ever had plastic surgery, that was her response. I also complimented her so I don’t come off as a hater and thought this way she would be honest.

I don’t know why she‘s always trying to justify everything like „I had my nose done after/because it was broken“ :alpacabored:

3388BE13-9FC2-4207-9E01-9AF34E2C3FEA.png

Also a different (old) picture of Saya with her friend Rin (on top), If you look closely enough you can definitely see how her face looked natural and without PS back then. 

176C14EC-8B79-4E6F-873D-8E7A435433C3.jpeg

Edited by pumpkinspice

Posted

Yeah there’s no doubt she got plastic surgery. Even if she did break her nose it wouldn’t be this extreme of a surgery? Also why did the surgery make her nose so unnaturally pointy- unless the real intention is to make it pointy and skinny- like what a plastic surgery is for. If you truly broke your nose then surgery would be to restore it, not to shave off literally 90 percent of it and make it pointy!! It’s so obvious, idk why she’s covering it up. 

Also she looked like tana Monqeau before her surgery it’s kinda uncanny 

Many people get PS and most of the time it’s pretty subtle and you can’t detect it. I was super shocked when I found out about how natural PS can look... so if “natural” looking ps is undetectable, then “unnatural” ps pretty much immidietly gives away that you got PS. I don’t get why saya chose to get such a drastic transformation- and try to cover it up! if a doctor was to fix her “broken” nose. It could result in a pretty drastic change- but the result would be somewhat close to her old nose- or just ordinary and natural looking (average sized). No doctor (that isn’t a cosmetic doctor) will see a broken nose- and instead of reverting it to look normal, shave half of it off and make it pointy like MJ! Doctors will fix and make it as normal as they can, but not any more than fixing it! Shaving it down and pointing it out much more than nesecessary- and obviously a choice made by her for aesthetic reasons. 

690B2285-7621-42D5-B3F5-86A73397D15C.png

Posted

While it is a shame she can't admit to the surgery, I personally think it looks great. Sure it doesn't look natural, but she looks like a BJD or a girl from one of those korean MMOs. If I had a face like that, I wouldn't know what to do with myself :alpacadone:

Posted (edited)

Interesting.. I just found out that I have a friend who's a friend of her. Maybe I can get some more details/information.. probably not tho. 

Edited by platypus
Mistake

Posted

8F362373-0E3D-4606-AF6D-87D11030FD07.thulol found this old pic of her  from this fake acc haha she looks so completly diferent o_O