sayathefox

400 posts in this topic

Posted

She likes to make her nose look like a little stick in some shots. Noses don't look like that Saya.

Screenshot_2018-05-19-09-37-41-1.png

Ikr. How do people even think shes human? She looks like a creepy doll with the way she overphotoshops her features.

>get liquify

>shrink your nose till you look like an anime girl 

>turn up brightness by 200 percent

>airbrush any nose bridges or creases

>add extra blur to disguise everything

Posted

She likes to make her nose look like a little stick in some shots. Noses don't look like that Saya.

Screenshot_2018-05-19-09-37-41-1.png

I’m still shocked on how much the plastic surgery changed her face :00 she went from a generic white girl to this extreme type of look. Her nose was so big and western and now it’s teeny tiny and she looks like a completely different person. Plastic surgery works wonders  LOL. Also I wonder what people think of her when they meet her irl and find out she basically changed her entire face 

Posted

Hello. I've been following Saya for a while now and have somewhat paid attention to some drama that seems to surround her. I can't say much about some allegations people have made about her appearance or pictures, but I can say she is really genuinely such a sweet person. I've talked to her several times and she has always been kind and understanding, even when she probably shouldn't be. Many people have their own personal faults, believe me I know this personally. But I think she does the best she can and what she believes is right.

I don't know what problems people have with her, but I think on a personal level she is not a horrible person and she seems to go out of her way to be extra polite to people. I hope maybe me writing this will help people show a little more compassion to her and not attack her personally, as she doesn't deserve a lot of rude criticism she may get. I think its ok to comment on her cosplay, since those depend a lot on personal taste. But I've never seen her act badly towards someone, only the opposite.  

Posted

Hello. I've been following Saya for a while now and have somewhat paid attention to some drama that seems to surround her. I can't say much about some allegations people have made about her appearance or pictures, but I can say she is really genuinely such a sweet person. I've talked to her several times and she has always been kind and understanding, even when she probably shouldn't be. Many people have their own personal faults, believe me I know this personally. But I think she does the best she can and what she believes is right.

I don't know what problems people have with her, but I think on a personal level she is not a horrible person and she seems to go out of her way to be extra polite to people. I hope maybe me writing this will help people show a little more compassion to her and not attack her personally, as she doesn't deserve a lot of rude criticism she may get. I think its ok to comment on her cosplay, since those depend a lot on personal taste. But I've never seen her act badly towards someone, only the opposite.  

Lmao you fell for her fake personality. She is a snowflake, they appear nice and sweet but truthfully shes a stuck up, narcissistic liar.

Read the thread before you post.

Posted

need the links of all the social networks of sayafox please

Posted

Sorry to say this but she actually kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson in some pictures because of that nose.

Posted

There are a few things Saya likes. Male attention, money and compliments. You've prob given all that to her hence why she's nice to you. 

Posted

There are a few things Saya likes. Male attention, money and compliments. You've prob given all that to her hence why she's nice to you. 

Lmao you fell for her fake personality. She is a snowflake, they appear nice and sweet but truthfully shes a stuck up, narcissistic liar.

Read the thread before you post.

I was actually pretty rude to her recently and made her very disappointed, but she still acted incredibly sweet after. I just feel like all the attacks about her "fake personality" are exaggerated.

Posted (edited)

I was actually pretty rude to her recently and made her very disappointed

Is she your mom? Did you spill some juice and auntie Saya cleaned it up without beating your ass? 

Jokes aside, At first you made it seem like you were a random follower and now by your second post it sounds like you're her friend. Honestly this sounds like a load of bullshit, I'm pretty tired of Saya, her friends and her followers posting and trying to defend her lies. 

hsop.gif

Edited by Lurker2

Posted

She looks like an anime character and her father, like a cartoon one, ok.
Upcoming: my mother looks like a video game character.

nowords.PNG

Posted

She looks cute in old pictures too.....

Posted

I’ve also noticed she rarely posts candid pictures or shows tagged pictures on her Instagram? Or any pictures from conventions and stuff? And when she does it’s all blurred or filtered. Is she still not satisfied with her looks even after ps? That’s hella sad ☹️

Posted (edited)

I was actually pretty rude to her recently and made her very disappointed, but she still acted incredibly sweet after. I just feel like all the attacks about her "fake personality" are exaggerated.

its not exaggerated. Shes lied countless times to her followers about surgery, has scammed many people with her cosplay, and is just shady overall. Shes a narcissist. When I confronted her too, about surgery, she told me it was because she broke her nose and she got an orthodontist to fix it. But hmmm, she says she can't afford plastic surgery. Seriously read the whole thread.

I’ve also noticed she rarely posts candid pictures or shows tagged pictures on her Instagram? Or any pictures from conventions and stuff? And when she does it’s all blurred or filtered. Is she still not satisfied with her looks even after ps? That’s hella sad ☹️

yes. She never posts any tagged shit ever, unless its photoshop. Theres a reason why she just posts pics of her cat and her food all the time. Photoshopping herself gets too time consuming. Since her last convention at dokomi 2016 and lbm17, she has not posted pics of herself at public events. Dokomi was before her surgery, and theres video footage of her already. Her at lbm17 were extremely edited, blurred, and photoshopped. However a fan posted a pic of her unedited there, which proves my point further.

Screenshot_20180520-143621_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180520-143421_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180520-143408_Chrome.jpg

Edited by lostmymind

Posted

its not exaggerated. Shes lied countless times to her followers about surgery, has scammed many people with her cosplay, and is just shady overall. Shes a narcissist. When I confronted her too, about surgery, she told me it was because she broke her nose and she got an orthodontist to fix it. But hmmm, she says she can't afford plastic surgery. Seriously read the whole thread.

yes. She never posts any tagged shit ever, unless its photoshop. Theres a reason why she just posts pics of her cat and her food all the time. Photoshopping herself gets too time consuming. Since her last convention at dokomi 2016 and lbm17, she has not posted pics of herself at public events. Dokomi was before her surgery, and theres video footage of her already. Her at lbm17 were extremely edited, blurred, and photoshopped. However a fan posted a pic of her unedited there, which proves my point further.

Screenshot_20180520-143621_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20180520-143421_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180520-143408_Chrome.jpg

Yeah that’s what I was thinking. If she really did look like her pictures in real life why would she hold back on posting a lot of pictures😅 the unedited pic from the fan Looks so different from her feed now and she already had surgery then 😬 yikers