sayathefox

386 posts in this topic

Posted

Lmao and to add more to her crazy photoshop, she puts a glimpse of her face on her story, and calls her skin unedited, when theres obvious photoshop and blurring around the nose area. She tries so hard to seem perfect, then she humble brags by saying her skin "unedited" has so many flaws like girl sit down.

Screenshot_20180516-130252_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180516-130331_Instagram.jpg

Posted

@lostmymind "my skin is not edited" *posts airbrushed picture*

Posted

Lmao and to add more to her crazy photoshop, she puts a glimpse of her face on her story, and calls her skin unedited, when theres obvious photoshop and blurring around the nose area. She tries so hard to seem perfect, then she humble brags by saying her skin "unedited" has so many flaws like girl sit down.

Since when does skin not have pores? 

Posted

she is so cringe, shes is so into herself lmao i guess when you invest money you gotta be into yourself...

anyways all her posts are about her self are high key just her complimenting herself lmao. "my skin is not as smooth guys!" girlll 

"i look like this anime character" girlll.....

how does someone talk about themselves this much and have fans?

Posted (edited)

Rolling my eyes so hard, her skin is obviously airbrushed in that picture. No pores, no shine, hardly any texture. Nothing makes people with actual skin issues feel worse than seeing people with perfect skin (photoshopped or not) acting like their skin is hideous and covered in blemishes. You don't have to baby strangers on the internet, but ffs photoshopping your skin to look flawless and then pointing out a microscopic "blemish" is so ridiculous and compliment seeking. 

Edited by Tofufu

Posted

Rolling my eyes so hard, her skin is obviously airbrushed in that picture. No pores, no shine, hardly any texture. Nothing makes people with actual skin issues feel worse than seeing people with perfect skin (photoshopped or not) acting like their skin is hideous and covered in blemishes. You don't have to baby strangers on the internet, but ffs photoshopping your skin to look flawless and then pointing out a microscopic "blemish" is so ridiculous and compliment seeking. 

eexactly, I dont even have acne and if I took an unedited pic youd atleast see my pores lmao. If she really needs to photoshop herself solely for compliment seeking, it's very sad.

Saya also uploaded this pic to her story, she looks so different. She looks like one of those creepy Japanese sex robots, and of course shes gonna use the extra blur on her face. But seriously. She looks like a creepy doll... her nose looks different.

Screenshot_20180519-020632_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She likes to make her nose look like a little stick in some shots. Noses don't look like that Saya.

Screenshot_2018-05-19-09-37-41-1.png

Posted

She likes to make her nose look like a little stick in some shots. Noses don't look like that Saya.

Ikr. How do people even think shes human? She looks like a creepy doll with the way she overphotoshops her features.

>get liquify

>shrink your nose till you look like an anime girl 

>turn up brightness by 200 percent

>airbrush any nose bridges or creases

>add extra blur to disguise everything

Posted

I’m still shocked on how much the plastic surgery changed her face :00 she went from a generic white girl to this extreme type of look. Her nose was so big and western and now it’s teeny tiny and she looks like a completely different person. Plastic surgery works wonders  LOL. Also I wonder what people think of her when they meet her irl and find out she basically changed her entire face 

Posted

Hello. I've been following Saya for a while now and have somewhat paid attention to some drama that seems to surround her. I can't say much about some allegations people have made about her appearance or pictures, but I can say she is really genuinely such a sweet person. I've talked to her several times and she has always been kind and understanding, even when she probably shouldn't be. Many people have their own personal faults, believe me I know this personally. But I think she does the best she can and what she believes is right.

I don't know what problems people have with her, but I think on a personal level she is not a horrible person and she seems to go out of her way to be extra polite to people. I hope maybe me writing this will help people show a little more compassion to her and not attack her personally, as she doesn't deserve a lot of rude criticism she may get. I think its ok to comment on her cosplay, since those depend a lot on personal taste. But I've never seen her act badly towards someone, only the opposite.  

Posted

Hello. I've been following Saya for a while now and have somewhat paid attention to some drama that seems to surround her. I can't say much about some allegations people have made about her appearance or pictures, but I can say she is really genuinely such a sweet person. I've talked to her several times and she has always been kind and understanding, even when she probably shouldn't be. Many people have their own personal faults, believe me I know this personally. But I think she does the best she can and what she believes is right.

I don't know what problems people have with her, but I think on a personal level she is not a horrible person and she seems to go out of her way to be extra polite to people. I hope maybe me writing this will help people show a little more compassion to her and not attack her personally, as she doesn't deserve a lot of rude criticism she may get. I think its ok to comment on her cosplay, since those depend a lot on personal taste. But I've never seen her act badly towards someone, only the opposite.  

Lmao you fell for her fake personality. She is a snowflake, they appear nice and sweet but truthfully shes a stuck up, narcissistic liar.

Read the thread before you post.

Posted

Sorry to say this but she actually kinda reminds me of Michael Jackson in some pictures because of that nose.

Posted

There are a few things Saya likes. Male attention, money and compliments. You've prob given all that to her hence why she's nice to you. 

Posted

There are a few things Saya likes. Male attention, money and compliments. You've prob given all that to her hence why she's nice to you. 

Lmao you fell for her fake personality. She is a snowflake, they appear nice and sweet but truthfully shes a stuck up, narcissistic liar.

Read the thread before you post.

I was actually pretty rude to her recently and made her very disappointed, but she still acted incredibly sweet after. I just feel like all the attacks about her "fake personality" are exaggerated.

Posted (edited)

I was actually pretty rude to her recently and made her very disappointed

Is she your mom? Did you spill some juice and auntie Saya cleaned it up without beating your ass? 

Jokes aside, At first you made it seem like you were a random follower and now by your second post it sounds like you're her friend. Honestly this sounds like a load of bullshit, I'm pretty tired of Saya, her friends and her followers posting and trying to defend her lies. 

hsop.gif

Edited by Lurker2