• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

sayathefox

533 posts in this topic

Posted

@lostmymind 

she probably taped her tits back. She got huge breast implants in Korea and she uses padding

lol why would she tape them back If shes the legendary milk queen. Was she going for the prepubescent loli look instead?

Posted

@lostmymind 

she probably taped her tits back. She got huge breast implants in Korea and she uses padding

how do you know she got them done in Korea? 😂

Posted

@Pleitegrieche94 read the whole thread

Posted

Wtf, maybe I should photoshop myself and be fake as fuck and lie about everything if it would gain me thirsty wk/people to donate $$$ for fake ass projects and spend that money on plastic surgery lmao. Yikes, people are so dense.

Posted

She looks terrifying. Her face is so pointy and her tits are too big, she's starting to look like an exaggerated anime character.Screenshot_2018-05-15-13-35-17-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-05-15-13-35-21-1.thumb.p29010.thumb.jpg.dcfc4a32498ed4063d89f843

Posted

She looks terrifying. Her face is so pointy and her tits are too big, she's starting to look like an exaggerated anime character.Screenshot_2018-05-15-13-35-17-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-05-15-13-35-21-1.thumb.p29010.thumb.jpg.dcfc4a32498ed4063d89f843

Isn't that what she wants, though?

Posted

She looks terrifying. Her face is so pointy and her tits are too big, she's starting to look like an exaggerated anime character.Screenshot_2018-05-15-13-35-17-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-05-15-13-35-21-1.thumb.p

Her nose looks so photoshopped, but it's the real ps deal...

Posted

how can some people even think she's real.. like.. do they look at those pics and think "yes. Thats how a human looks"?

Posted

Lmao and to add more to her crazy photoshop, she puts a glimpse of her face on her story, and calls her skin unedited, when theres obvious photoshop and blurring around the nose area. She tries so hard to seem perfect, then she humble brags by saying her skin "unedited" has so many flaws like girl sit down.

Screenshot_20180516-130252_Instagram.jpg

Screenshot_20180516-130331_Instagram.jpg

Posted

@lostmymind "my skin is not edited" *posts airbrushed picture*

Posted

Lmao and to add more to her crazy photoshop, she puts a glimpse of her face on her story, and calls her skin unedited, when theres obvious photoshop and blurring around the nose area. She tries so hard to seem perfect, then she humble brags by saying her skin "unedited" has so many flaws like girl sit down.

Since when does skin not have pores? 

Posted

she is so cringe, shes is so into herself lmao i guess when you invest money you gotta be into yourself...

anyways all her posts are about her self are high key just her complimenting herself lmao. "my skin is not as smooth guys!" girlll 

"i look like this anime character" girlll.....

how does someone talk about themselves this much and have fans?

Posted (edited)

Rolling my eyes so hard, her skin is obviously airbrushed in that picture. No pores, no shine, hardly any texture. Nothing makes people with actual skin issues feel worse than seeing people with perfect skin (photoshopped or not) acting like their skin is hideous and covered in blemishes. You don't have to baby strangers on the internet, but ffs photoshopping your skin to look flawless and then pointing out a microscopic "blemish" is so ridiculous and compliment seeking. 

Edited by Tofufu

Posted

Rolling my eyes so hard, her skin is obviously airbrushed in that picture. No pores, no shine, hardly any texture. Nothing makes people with actual skin issues feel worse than seeing people with perfect skin (photoshopped or not) acting like their skin is hideous and covered in blemishes. You don't have to baby strangers on the internet, but ffs photoshopping your skin to look flawless and then pointing out a microscopic "blemish" is so ridiculous and compliment seeking. 

eexactly, I dont even have acne and if I took an unedited pic youd atleast see my pores lmao. If she really needs to photoshop herself solely for compliment seeking, it's very sad.

Saya also uploaded this pic to her story, she looks so different. She looks like one of those creepy Japanese sex robots, and of course shes gonna use the extra blur on her face. But seriously. She looks like a creepy doll... her nose looks different.

Screenshot_20180519-020632_Instagram.jpg

Posted

She likes to make her nose look like a little stick in some shots. Noses don't look like that Saya.

Screenshot_2018-05-19-09-37-41-1.png