sayathefox

409 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Screenshot_2018-04-18-22-51-14.thumb.png"Minna! I collasped on the train cuz of stress! Feel bad for me! Uwu" 

How stressful is her life? All she does is ebeg, bait for compliments or compliment herself, take selfies and cosplays.. maybe if she was a Japanese business man.

@misskek another blurry selfie to show off how disportionate her face is. Also I don't believe the brown lense bullshit. Lol! is trying to backtrack? She literally said "I HAVE BROWN EYES LIK DIS ANIMI CHARACTER!1! last week idk why she's trying to hide the truth so bad it's not convincing at all.  You know it's bullshit shit since her "natural green eyes" don't peak through the "brown lenses" if her  "green/hazel" eyes are real then why do you never see the streaks and specks of color in her eyes? 

close_up_of_human_eye_by_lightshine.jpg

common blue eye mutation.jpg

Edited by Lurker2

Posted

She should accept herself for once

Posted

lurked through her facebook, found this pic from December 2016. Honestly this is the only pic where her eyes look natural to me but I might be wrong.

15219442_1391203687605096_559007727556161418_n.jpg

Posted (edited)

@futabae that looks about right

Looking at her pupil for her lazier shops you can tell it's just a lense. 

Screenshot_2018-04-19-17-26-13-1.png

She tagged the lens company for her newest picScreenshot_2018-04-21-11-10-06-1.thumb.pis she outing herself again or is she gonna be like "I BUY MY SUPER REALISTIC ~dArK~ BROWN LENSES--DEF NOT MY REAL EYE COLOR FROM THIS SITE!

Edited by Lurker2

Posted (edited)

and the eyes are bright again

30601732_2081351492133970_3287417639655178240_n.jpg

Edited by Sherox

Posted (edited)

and the eyes are bright again

30601732_2081351492133970_3287417639655178240_n.jpg

she looks pretty good in this one, don't you think? I can see her Turkish(?) heritage in this a bit ^-^

Edited by Pleitegrieche94

Posted

How on earth can people think she's asian? Serious question.

It's true that she doesn't look asian in real life, but you can't really blame people for thinking she's at least part asian. Many of her photos are edited so much that even an AI designed to classify race thinks she's asian

sayafoxps1.jpg

sayafoxps5.jpg

sayafoxps3.jpg

Posted

she looks pretty good in this one, don't you think? I can see her Turkish(?) heritage in this a bit ^-^

More like : She looks pretty good, I can see the plastic very well in this one :'D 

Posted

More like : She looks pretty good, I can see the plastic very well in this one :'D 

honest question

where does this foto suggest that? I can understand the arguments on her cosplay and edited pictures even if I don't agree but like this looks totally fine and natural looking..

It's true that she doesn't look asian in real life, but you can't really blame people for thinking she's at least part asian. Many of her photos are edited so much that even an AI designed to classify race thinks she's asian

sayafoxps1.jpg

sayafoxps5.jpg

sayafoxps3.jpg

and just geographically speaking, if she's of Turkish heritage, she is Asian? Like people sometimes forget how big Asia really is and Turkey is a part of it :D at least the biggest part, I'm sure you all know Istanbul is the border from Europe to Asia and stuff ^-^

Posted (edited)

honest question

where does this foto suggest that? I can understand the arguments on her cosplay and edited pictures even if I don't agree but like this looks totally fine and natural looking..

and just geographically speaking, if she's of Turkish heritage, she is Asian? Like people sometimes forget how big Asia really is and Turkey is a part of it :D at least the biggest part, I'm sure you all know Istanbul is the border from Europe to Asia and stuff ^-^

download.thumb.jpeg.486bef424cbcbee748d1God. Please don't even get started on this shit.. Middle eastern people are not asian just like how Russians are not asian. Yes those regions are located in Asia but they are not asian and they don't associate themselves or call themselves asian. I blame Tumblr. 

Edited by Lurker2

Posted

In the case of this app they mean East Asians with this term (Chinese, Koreans etc.) The Turks and other Middle Easterners are racially in a wider sense Caucasians.

Posted

In the case of this app they mean East Asians with this term (Chinese, Koreans etc.) The Turks and other Middle Easterners are racially in a wider sense Caucasians.

I'll even like this addition cuz you're at least being decent and not out right accusatory. And I'll agree with you that they're a mix between Caucasian and Asian bit mostly addressed as middle eastern, I guess?

still my point stands that even people from those parts of Turkey and stuff can consider themselves Asian and probably look similar to people from east Asia. Völkerwanderung und so :D

Some people, Even people from the east of Turkey and the other smaller countries around that area do consider themselves Asian probably but hey ^-^ (as a response to @Lurker2)

Posted (edited)

Our photoshop plastic surgery goddesu is back Screenshot_2018-04-29-09-16-54-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2018-04-29-09-16-47-1.thumb.pSaya stopped using obvious circle lenses after her kawaii Korea transformation and because she wants her cosplays to look more real and ~professional~. I think she's still trying to lowkey convince people that her photoshop hazel eyes are real with the obvious cosplay lenses 

Edited by Lurker2

Posted

She just looks different in every pic she takes .. And sometimes her PS gives me nightmares jfc

Screenshot_2018-04-29-18-26-59.jpg

Screenshot_2018-04-28-17-30-14.jpg

Posted

Screenshot_20180501-021831.thumb.jpg.f7b So the photographer posted a picture with.. her? Apparently? I don't even recognise her here.