• Announcements

• *NEW* PULL FAQ   07/11/20

Hello. It has been a long time coming, but we finally have a PULL FAQ! In this FAQ you may find answers to most commonly asked questions here on the site. Please make sure to read the FAQ before asking a question in the Site Feedback (formerly the "Make Your Voice Heard") subforum as chances are your question has already been answered. If it has not been answered, then feel free to ask your question within the thread or make a new one with your question. The FAQ can be found in 2 locations: The News & Announcements section and the Site Feedback section. We hope this helps current and new users. Thank you.

sayathefox

568 posts in this topic

Posted

19425261_243665476128025_7122231017259139072_n.jpg

DEiG3MuXcAE0VtZ.jpg-large.jpg

DEdKSbJXoAAlCDt.jpg-large.jpg

18738381_1906276972920705_6116753074925151557_o.jpg

She should join this family: 

IMG_20170716_075432_576.thumb.jpg.d793c1

Posted

Im still new at detecting Photoshop, but those eyes just creep me out. So wide and doll-like... they look creepy.

Posted

The chin's seems too pointy.

Posted

its a mix of both photoshop and jaw shaving

Posted

The thing is she is obesessed with looking like a real life final fantasy character and in order to achieve that she very prob got her nose and boobs done (chin as well?). However, she does not expect people to think she looks like that irl since she once admitted it's perfectly fine to show only the best sides of her true self online.

She also has super small waist which she tries to maintain doing a tough diet (in one of them she was only allowed to eat in the evening or something like that lol) but maybe it's mostly due to good genetics. Take a look:

C-aO34ZXgAAp5mi.jpg

Posted

If Saya was a video game character I would say she looks pretty but as a person I say her appearance looks off. I don't know if it's the photishop or what but it looks kinda distorted to me like the overly small and pointy features she's got going on.

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-36-00-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-35-55-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-35-43-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-35-39-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-35-33-1.png

Atleast she achived her goal of looking like a irl anime character:S

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-42-00-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-41-42-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-45-02-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-42-58-1.png

Screenshot_2017-07-20-13-44-25-1.png

Posted

The thing is she is obesessed with looking like a real life final fantasy character and in order to achieve that she very prob got her nose and boobs done (chin as well?). However, she does not expect people to think she looks like that irl since she once admitted it's perfectly fine to show only the best sides of her true self online.

She also has super small waist which she tries to maintain doing a tough diet (in one of them she was only allowed to eat in the evening or something like that lol) but maybe it's mostly due to good genetics. Take a look:

C-aO34ZXgAAp5mi.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's waist training

Posted

She is actually well known among german cosplayers. I have never seen her in person, but a lot of mutals I follow her.
Maybe if I have a chance I can take a look at her and maybe take a candid pic

Posted

Sometimes I can't tell if she looks good or if it's a botched job

Screenshot_2017-07-25-18-51-39.png

Screenshot_2017-07-25-18-51-59.png

Posted

Ah, I follow this girl. 

I find her face more pleasant to look at then all the other wannabe "kawaii/cosplayer" girls.(Kota,Tay,Peachymilk,Kadi,Ahri,rocksy ect) I have seen her talk about how she does edit and how she feels it should be obvious to people. She has also been open about her balding ( I can't remember the actual medical name for it ) 

However, I dunno if she's ever talked about plastic surgery openly as I haven't followed her that closely. 

Anyhoo, she's live right now, but I don't have an account to ask her anything. Screen_Shot_2017-07-28_at_9.27.17_PM.thu

Posted

Maybe she had one plastic surgery but what I know is that she is still young and since she is a student she wouldnt be able to afford much money to fix nose, boobs, chin etc Its mainly just editing and make up I would say

Posted

I highkey want that kind of nose. Damn my rounded end 

Posted

I'll just let this here:alpacaheadshake:

Screenshot_2017-08-27-18-10-15-1.thumb.p(she's tagged)Screenshot_2017-08-27-18-10-20-1.thumb.pScreenshot_2017-08-27-18-13-03-1-1.thumb

Posted

Regarding her face I think it's just angles, makeup and a lot of editing. Especially the jaw, chin area. If she has had surgery, I would only say a boob job because they're so damn huge compared to the waist. A very common look with women who put in a lot of cc's. She doesn't look asian at all to me. Just a white girl trying to emulate the kawaii anime look. Seems like she's german and italian mixed or something (from her instagram bio). Her features look very typical european. With the right makeup they can resemble final fantasy characters a lot.

Posted

Regarding her face I think it's just angles, makeup and a lot of editing. Especially the jaw, chin area. If she has had surgery, I would only say a boob job because they're so damn huge compared to the waist. A very common look with women who put in a lot of cc's. She doesn't look asian at all to me. Just a white girl trying to emulate the kawaii anime look. Seems like she's german and italian mixed or something (from her instagram bio). Her features look very typical european. With the right makeup they can resemble final fantasy characters a lot.

She is an Italian Turkish girl living in Germany~

I used to like her a lot but when I asked her a simply question on instagram she answered really mean which made me dislike her

_20170919_225324.thumb.JPG.b97c120ce86b6she says that she edits her nose bigger on pics but I don't really believe that tho