sayathefox

188 posts in this topic

Posted

Does she have an Animexx account?

Posted (edited)

More candids 

2018-02-13_12.42.24.thumb.jpg.550e0b01f52018-02-13_12.42.04.thumb.jpg.87d88efde32018-02-13_12.41.44.thumb.jpg.ff19aefa82

Her nose looks odd in some angles 

Out of all her plastic surgeries I think her Jaw shave came out good

Edited by Lurker2

Posted

I'm having a blast since she looks so basic.

Posted

Anyone know if she got cheek fillers or sth? Maybe i’m imagining things or it’s the lighting/angles but in some pictures her face looks weirdly bloated to me

Posted (edited)

There's a possibility, I knew someone who got her jaw shaved in Korea. She got injections all over her cheeks so her face won't look sunken. Or Saya's face could had still been swollen from the surgery

Edited by Lurker2

Posted

Anyone know if she got cheek fillers or sth? Maybe i’m imagining things or it’s the lighting/angles but in some pictures her face looks weirdly bloated to me

It's a common "side" effect of Jaw surgery. That's why a lot of people have to do after treatments even after years.

The only I can think of right now would be Sunnydahye (Korea based Youtuber) who had an after treatment to reduce the bloating.

Posted

She's gonna need one for all the stupid shit she says and the bad lies she comes up with 

Screenshot_2018-02-13-12-55-52-1.png

Posted (edited)

I came across this Indonesian koreaboo/weaboo yt blogger who had her nose done in Korea and it looks eerily similar to Saya's result, the indo blogger had her nose done at Grand clinic. Maybe Saya went to Grand for her azn doll makeover? 

day8.jpg

She can't stop lying about her "job" Screenshot_2018-02-16-10-50-23-1.thumb.p

Edited by Lurker2