sayathefox

400 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

This girl shows up a lot on my feed and pages. Her pictures seem overly edited and shooped . She uses a lot of lighting on her images and have not seen a tagged photo of her without it being edited. Not sure if this thread has already been made but here are a few photos that stood out to me. One of them i assume says it isn't edited. Some of her editing reminds me of Sumomo a little. Opinions? 

Her instagram: https://www.instagram.com/sayathefox/?hl=en

Her twitter: https://twitter.com/sayathefox

19425261_243665476128025_7122231017259139072_n.jpg

DEiG3MuXcAE0VtZ.jpg-large.jpg

DEdKSbJXoAAlCDt.jpg-large.jpg

18738381_1906276972920705_6116753074925151557_o.jpg

Edited by choco95

Posted

She very obviously shoops her jaw, I like the soft filter over her pics tho

Posted

She looks really plastic O.o

Posted

i actually think this girl is quite cute:alpacasad: and i like her makeup. im not good at detecting photoshop, but her waist shocks me:alpacadone: I feel like her waist is photoshopped tho, it so tiny compared to her chest! that could be genetics or waist training too...

Posted

A less photoshopped pic taken from her to promote a wig store or something.

So yup, she's pure photoshop. Shame.

Screenshot_2017-07-13-22-18-01.png

Posted

Yep it's blatant photoshop. 

Does anyone have any info on her?

Posted (edited)

I've followed her for awhile actually. I agree she tries too hard to look more Asian, but to me she doesn't have the same... stigma most white girls with the exact same look seem to have.

She photoshops her nose and mouth quite a bit, but otherwise I think she's really pretty and nice.. sometimes her personality seems a little fake in my opinion.

Edited by Fiji

Posted

Jealous of her chest  

Posted

She totally had her nose done it looks like a triangle 

Screenshot_2017-07-14-11-32-03-1.png

Posted

She totally had her nose done it looks like a triangle 

Screenshot_2017-07-14-11-32-03-1.png

nose job and boob job are almost a certainty. Her boobs 100% look like implants 

Posted (edited)

She looks like those girls in Korea who get all that "western" plastic surgery, i.e. Double eyelid, thinner nose, pointier lips. Some of her followers seem to think she's part Asian. To me she doesn't look part Korean/part white, just a typical Korean girl with all the surgeries popular there- even though I'm pretty sure she's fully white. That's definitely what she's trying to emulate. She’s very pretty though.

Edited by Jupiters

Posted

Blue hair one is pretty old. But do with these what you will.

I feel Saya photoshops to the extreme, but she seems somewhat open about "editing". I've followed Saya for a while and every now and then she mentions "this is edited" or "delete this its not edited" but for all I know she could have been talking about a filter. Not, "I made my [[insert]] bigger/smaller". But she doesn't have to tell anyone anything.

I honestly don't care if people edit themselves, tbh. Make your online persona as 2D perfect as you wish.  If it makes you happy, go for it exc. exc. 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Posted

I think she had her chin done as well, her chin looked much shorter before