• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

Wen/Sippystraw/Gudeboy

37 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm actually surprised no one made a thread for Gudeboy! He's pretty popular and I believe he garnered all of his fans from starting out on tumblr. 

Screen_Shot_2017-07-07_at_2.23.38_AM.thuScreen_Shot_2017-07-07_at_2.23.52_AM.thu

Tumblr (which has been deleted): Gudeboy.tumblr.com

Instagram (sippystraw): https://www.instagram.com/sippystraw/?hl=en

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.48.31_PM.th

Youtube (wenwen): https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCdQwz9mm2Lxz4fFXdTN7Mvw/videos

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.48.49_PM.th

store: https://wenxwen.co

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.48.18_PM.th

Twitter (tofukink): https://twitter.com/tofukink?lang=en

He's ftm trans and has posted a youtube video talking about his transition:

He's an artist and a model. He doesn't post a lot of his art but he does have his own store. 

He modeled for Omocat recently. Sorry about the cut off pictures. I can't save them or put them in another tab to take proper screenshots.

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.47.37_PM.thScreen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.47.53_PM.th

He used to date kag0ma and they posted pictures together once (since it was a long distance relationship) but that's all been deleted by now. The aftermath of the break up was pretty messy. Since Wen deleted his tumblr I can't get screenshots of his posts but Kag0ma posted about the situation:

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.45.38_PM.th

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.45.49_PM.th

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.56.58_PM.th

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_10.46.34_PM.th

Also I can't find the post that kag0ma made so if anyone can find it and put it in this thread that'd be great.

It was basically a post made by kag0ma (Zell) that had screenshots of Wen showing Zell that he was sent a message on tumblr of a guy saying that he's been dying to meet Wen and Zell and that he would pay for their tickets to fly out to where he was and he would also pay for a threesome with them. Zell at the time was underage (17 I believe) and felt uncomfortable and assumed this was a joke so he brushed it off. He said that later Wen kept bringing it up, saying stuff like he was in need of money so he wanted to do it and at that point Zell told him outright that he didn't feel comfortable with this and Wen got upset and said something like "ok have a nice life then" and then blocked Zell on all social media outlets. Of course there is always two sides to a story, but I've only seen Zell's at this point.

Also he responded to Knite's apology about taping his eyes: 

http://the-wolfbats.tumblr.com/post/135391499926/gudeboy-knitemaya-due-to-recent-call-outs

Screen_Shot_2017-07-09_at_11.38.42_PM.th

Too bad Knite went back on his apology lol

Other than his shady behavior regarding his previous relationship, he seems pretty nice. Although he appears to be one of those insta famous people that don't respond to people's messages unless they have a high follower count. Any thoughts on him?

Posted

I found the post that you were talking about! It's here: http://kagoma.tumblr.com/post/157624285301/my-side-with-gudeboy

Reading through the post itself, his behavior seems really dismissive towards kag0ma/zell, but that may be just me. I think the part that bothered me the most was this, considering that at that time Zell was still underage (?). 

tumblr_inline_olkvuvIgKL1sibu2o_1280.png

tumblr_inline_olkvx9YZeG1sibu2o_500.jpg

Posted

I found the post that you were talking about! It's here: http://kagoma.tumblr.com/post/157624285301/my-side-with-gudeboy

Reading through the post itself, his behavior seems really dismissive towards kag0ma/zell, but that may be just me. I think the part that bothered me the most was this, considering that at that time Zell was still underage (?). 

tumblr_inline_olkvuvIgKL1sibu2o_1280.png

tumblr_inline_olkvx9YZeG1sibu2o_500.jpg

thanks for supplying the screenshots! idk why i couldn't find them.

and yea this moment was really shady to me because Wen just seems like he's pushing it onto Zell without considering Zell's feelings especially because the only reason Wen wanted to do it was because WEN was the one in a bad financial situation. 

Posted

thanks for supplying the screenshots! idk why i couldn't find them.

and yea this moment was really shady to me because Wen just seems like he's pushing it onto Zell without considering Zell's feelings especially because the only reason Wen wanted to do it was because WEN was the one in a bad financial situation. 

Of course! I'm actually surprised no one's said anything about him before. Scrolling through his instagram he definitely attracts a combination of anime fans and kpop fans alike. But I dunno, I really can't shake this weird vibe I get from him? Like… he just seems like an asshole in private.

Posted (edited)

The whole blocking on all social media thing after his partner didnt agree to a threesome is just... such a dramatic and childish thing to do. I have a friend who's similar to him and  so it doesn't necessarily strike me as extremely snowflakey but in general it's just a yikes be a little more mature maybe? 

That said relationships are complex and no one really knows what goes on except those involved. I wouldn't really jump the gun and say Wen was a terrible boyfriend. 

Edit: I just want to add that I have significantly less respect for people who are in a monogamous relationship but still have a Tinder account and continue to use it. It's rude to your partner unless theyre 100% okay with it.

Edited by Mango Juice

Posted

Reviving a dead thread! Wen and Zell were posting on instagram last week hanging out together. and their instagram stories were pretty much showing the same scenes, proving that they were spending time with each other all day.

IMG_6463.thumb.PNG.e773fdcfd251397654ef8IMG_6455.thumb.PNG.79e18b0c953e0c2e7fe21

also Wen posted this on his instagram story a few days ago:

IMG_6478.thumb.PNG.0ead0e6ee4aebb2118bdf

Honestly with the comments on his photos, I do understand his anger. There are way too many kpop fans nowadays that compare every asian person to a kpop idol JUST because they're asian. 

Posted (edited)

so apparently Zell and Wen are back together:

IMG_6512.PNG

IMG_6513.PNG

IMG_6514.PNG

IMG_6515.PNG

IMG_6516.PNG

wasn't zell dating this other cosplayer not too long ago?

IMG_6517.PNG

edit: not sure if this is true because wen posted a new youtube video saying he was visiting hiss girlfriend.

Edited by puppup

Posted

IMG_6512.PNG

IMG_6513.PNG

IMG_6514.PNG

IMG_6515.PNG

IMG_6516.PNG

IMG_6517.PNG

edit: not sure if this is true because wen posted a new youtube video saying he was visiting hiss girlfriend.

All T but no shade, if that recent break-up did occur, that'll be the second time that Zell and Wen broken up and got back together. The first time about aggges ago (I think 2 years ago???), I remember Zell mentioning about on his Tumblr where they broke up but got back together the next day or something.

Posted

So they’re back together now? Man, that surprises me. Pretty sure Zell was one of my mutuals on an old blog and after that breakup with all the drama I’m sure he was always making vague posts about how bad that relationship had been or how much better he was doing out of it and I’m like 90% sure he ended up dating someone else too??? But... apparently not? If they’re back together now. :alpacaconfused:

Posted (edited)

So they’re back together now? Man, that surprises me. Pretty sure Zell was one of my mutuals on an old blog and after that breakup with all the drama I’m sure he was always making vague posts about how bad that relationship had been or how much better he was doing out of it and I’m like 90% sure he ended up dating someone else too??? But... apparently not? If they’re back together now. :alpacaconfused:

Honestly idk if they are or not, just guessing that they are. i mean i feel like their relationship became a bit toxic after awhile.

Edited by andraste

Posted

Honestly idk if they are or not, just guessing that they are. i mean i feel like their relationship became a bit toxic after awhile.

they definitely are

815C7715-4B15-462B-B083-1FF37D3FF1E7.thu

i think its interesting that wen never posts about zell on his ig lol

Posted

i've been with this couple since the beginning of their first relationship and. damn. zell dated another person after the first time i believe. but i hope they're happy together. it's just funny, i looked through wen's instagram and there's nothing about zell there. he's trying to keep up an aesthetic feed ig?

IMG_6512.PNG

IMG_6513.PNG

IMG_6514.PNG

IMG_6515.PNG

IMG_6516.PNG

IMG_6517.PNG

YES THIS WAS THE ONE. i remember them saying they were armenian.

Posted

Not surprised there's a thread on this guy lol. His Insta feed is nice, but I also get that annoyed-at-everything sjw energy from his twitter:

bs1crop.thumb.jpg.334a6547dd5149e7df592f
I get it when someone fetishizes a person because of their race, like that's totally not ok. But this dude has a style that is honestly not at all dissimilar to mainstream Korean fashion, and he seems to just not like being compared to kpop idols in any way. Call me insensitive if you want, but someone saying that you look like a specific Korean idol is not the same as assuming you must be Korean simply bc of the resemblance. He kinda reminds me of princessmei who had a huge weaboo phase, yet got all defensive if someone called her "kawaii" even in a dumb playful way. Just my hot take on this lol.

Posted

Hmm, this is interesting, apparently this guy is something of an "influencer"??  I just thought he was another irrelevant viner, with the "Zach that's gay!" vine that's reposted in a lot of those "vines that [blank] my [blank]" videos...

IMG_1351.thumb.JPG.81d4f950f656379162f4d

Posted

Zell even talked about how people point out how Wen looks like certain Kpop idols

zell5.jpg.f9bafe003a5a6e5498f33c0d82ea9b

But like, it's not like people have the intentions of fetishizing Wen's Asian looks and comparing it to Korean idols. No one's even mentioning his race or fetishizing Korean men by pointing out that he looks like these people. Why do they take so much offence into people saying he looks like "a" or "b" idol? Every online user gets compared to celebrities so just because someone says that Wen looks like Doyoung doesn't immediately translate to them assuming he's Korean or that they're saying that he's Korean. Where does this paranoid logic come from??