• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

1377 posts in this topic

Posted

In regards to her recent Instagram story where she says original youtubers should be respected for creating a platform... I don’t see how that relates to them not taking ownership for their past mistakes. This was about Jenna Marbles leaving Yourube. Most of us are incredibly sad that Jenna Marbles has decided to leave Youtube. But her apology video was one of the most earnest and she shows how much she’s grown from her past mistakes. But Lunestelle goes to list other youtubers. And how we should respect them for making YouTube as if we are not allowed to criticize them. I don’t agree. People like Shane Dawnson NEED to be held accountable when they haven’t taken down videos that have harmful content. I won’t respect people like him. Don’t defend him after you spent a whole month being “woke” in support of the Black community. 

EDIT: I just noticed she’s deleted the stories. So I was unable to record them for you. Sorry.

She literally checks this thread faster than any of us who contribute to it so she probably deleted the stories upon noticing your post

Posted

As someone who likes lunestelle, her mentioning shane dawson made cringe af. Disappointed in that one. Hoping she doesnt know the shit hes done, even just a few years ago, because hes someone who REFUSES to change. This is from someone who wasnt aware of his shit until he started to hang with jeffree star and made me question him and research his past.  

Posted

As someone who likes lunestelle, her mentioning shane dawson made cringe af. Disappointed in that one. Hoping she doesnt know the shit hes done, even just a few years ago, because hes someone who REFUSES to change. This is from someone who wasnt aware of his shit until he started to hang with jeffree star and made me question him and research his past.  

I mean it's pretty hard these days not to know the kind of stuff he's done in the past so if she knows him well enough to want to bring him up then I'm pretty sure she probably knows too. 

I can't quote the other message re: the stories but it doesn't shock me to hear her taking an omg creators should be respected stance when she literally goes on the attack when people, rightfully, call her out for things like art theft. Girl wouldn't know accountability if it sat in her lap.

Posted

I just found it insulting to defend a man whose done SO MUCH blackface after she spent a lot of time using Black Lives Matter as an aesthetic. 

Posted (edited)

I just found it insulting to defend a man whose done SO MUCH blackface after she spent a lot of time using Black Lives Matter as an aesthetic. 

The whole set of stories rubbed me the wrong way. We wouldn’t have YouTube as a job if it weren’t for the pioneers... but they wouldn’t have gotten there if people weren’t watching, and that audience has the right to be critical of questionable actions, like Dawson’s. The original American settlers were racist assholes. Shane Dawson is a problematic mess. I don’t have to respect anybody just because they were first at something. 

Edited by girlplease

Posted (edited)

The whole set of stories rubbed me the wrong way. We wouldn’t have YouTube as a job if it weren’t for the pioneers... but they wouldn’t have gotten there if people weren’t watching, and that audience has the right to be critical of questionable actions, like Dawson’s. The original American settlers were racist assholes. Shane Dawson is a problematic mess. I don’t have to respect anybody just because they were first at something. 

Right? Sometimes these people get so up their own asses with YouTube rhetoric and influencer status and convincing themselves that they're in a unique position that no one else could understand that they forget that they're... defending pedophiles?

Edited by Kierkegaardvark
Clarity

Posted

Right? Sometimes these people get so up their own asses with YouTube rhetoric and influencer status and convincing themselves that they're in a unique position that no one else could understand that they forget that they're... defending pedophiles?

I want to believe her heart is in the right place, but she’s projecting her own YouTube harassment onto people who need to be called the hell out. Not cool. 

Posted

I want to believe her heart is in the right place, but she’s projecting her own YouTube harassment onto people who need to be called the hell out. Not cool. 

TBH i think that gives her too much credit. I don't think people who defend people like that get a free pass when they're essentially enabling that behaviour as okay.

Posted

TBH i think that gives her too much credit. I don't think people who defend people like that get a free pass when they're essentially enabling that behaviour as okay.

I’m not saying it’s okay at all, it’s not. She’s obviously projecting her own experience and personalising the attacks on the bigger you tubers when there’s no comparison nor justification for supporting those slime balls just because they’ve been making videos for a long time. 

Posted

I caught these screenshots a few days ago. I guess Lunestelle still has a fascination with Kenna, because she copied Kenna's story.

I also went to her YT and noticed she deleted all her content. I sense a rebranding with new off-brand Kenna content happening soon. Creepy AF, but I can't wait to watch LOL!

Screenshot_2020-07-13-13-13-59-563_com.diune.pictures.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-13-13-14-11-389_com.diune.pictures.jpg

Screenshot_2020-07-13-13-37-11-712_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Posted

Loonystelle being ~real woke~ and *educated* despite plagiarising a black artists work like the pathetic girl she still copies. Always knew this girl was a performative creep.

4582B315-1C00-409C-A687-121D15BD221D.png

Posted

oof. defending shane dawson is Not It. he's a grown man who knows better but chooses not to do better. belle should ask herself why she empathizes with him and not with any of the people hurt by his actions.