• Announcements

• PULL Archiving   07/22/20

Hi all, I paid the server bill for the month so the site can be archived, sorry for the mess, didn't realize there'd be such an uproar. The site's in read-only mode. Happy archiving. Here's a link to a user-made PULL discord server: https://discord.gg/vZFEm75

1377 posts in this topic

Posted

white aesthetic influencers change their names like it's an AIM handle, rofl.

Posted

I had to join just to post this...but omg! Did anyone see the post she did on George Floyd? She literally stole someone's artwork and pasted into some college thing to fit her aesthetic. She cut out his signature too and didn't give credit until she was called out in the comments. And, as usual she deflects:

Guess she really is Kenna 2.0.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 03.01.16.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 03.01.45.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 03.02.29.png

Posted

She makes it sound like everything can be excused with BLM now... Didn't want to go to work? Had to focus on fighting racism! Scamming someone for money? Totally okay if it is to donate for BLM organizations! Stealing art and only asking the artist afterwards for permission? Why not, ignore that, there are more important things! She honestly makes the BLM movement look bad like that while being the whitest of the white. Know your place, girl.

Posted

"Who cares about this, this is so unimportant right now" Then apologize and delete it (because indeed, that collage really ain't important) instead of wanting to be excused just because there's bigger issues in the world. Art theft is still a thing, it's not magically erased suddenly because racism is trending instead. She's a fucking idiot.

Posted

Oh this is rich

Posted

I can't lmao, she said she doesn't normally like posting about this stuff but she STILL HAS TO ADD FRILLS AND SHIT to the collage of stolen artwork and random drawings

and she still had the fucking nerve to say 'who cares about this'. Me bitch. 

As an artist, this is so ridiculous. 

I don't normally drag this much, but this was actually disgusting to me. Her response was disgusting. She's an idiot.

Posted

Idk if I'm more disgusted by the fact that she uses BLM as an excuse to justify less important yet shitty behaviour (her art theft from a black artist) or that her argument gives off a vibe to me as if she only cares about BLM now and makes it sound as if art theft can be called out later when BLM is not that important anymore? What? BLM should always be important. Don't make it sound as if it's only important right now and that calling out art theft will be important next week or so.

You can still call out art theft especially if the artist is black. I see so many art accounts give black artists spotlights at the moment because people finally want to make a long-lasting change and give black artists a chance to shine that they might have been denied from because of racism. So that they can use the exposure, gain popularity etc. Don't be the shit person who steals art from a black artist when the art community is finally making a move to fight racism within the community.

Posted

OKAY I have basically watched for 3 years as issues circulated about various “lunestelle” related issues haha, I am her ex which if anyone is interested in me verifying whatever I can do that. I can personally tell you I have been following accounts like Shaun King or Leemerrittesq on Instagram for years, always actively communicating and advocating blm. I’ve never led protests and I’ve only donated maybe 2 times but it has always been something I was actively participating in.
I have attempted to engage “belle” like dozens and dozens of times over the years, either to ‘watch this video’ Or ‘read what this person said’ and she consistently EVERY time refused telling me “she couldn’t handle it”, completely brushing off this entire struggle and seeming, otherwise, LARGELY uninterested. Over and over and over and over and over, then 15 minutes later asking me ‘which edit I liked more’ as if I wasn’t still reading comments involving police brutality - like this girl is more insane than any of you give her credit for and I never thought I’d end up on here saying this kind of stuff but this is the post that took it too far, someone came to me to inform me of this collage issue. (What made me extra weirded out is how similar her post sounded to a post I made, and I have her blocked on my Instagram so if it’s just coincidence, how weird, or she used one of her several smurf accounts (is that what you call them?) and lifted the frame of a caption I posted haha you should compare and give me feedback on whether or not I’m crazy or don’t it’s nbd but I can’t ethically continue to let her be herself (again, the internet only gets like a glimpse into the most observable 25 percent of what is a hauntingly endless sociopathic-ego chasm. of death. and more death idfk) 

@yungarasaka is my insta handle it’s my most recent post. Don’t like it don’t favorite it don’t follow me I don’t care this isn’t about hits so I hope you don’t think that haha just read it and tell me it’s not like questionable. Especially considering she’d always ask me for help writing a caption. Bc she doesn’t have anything to really say other than mimicking what is socially relevant. Ok ok ok well thanks for listening stay safe and all that 💕🦦

Posted

"i might as well close my eyes again and say this is kenna's thread"

Posted

"i might as well close my eyes again and say this is kenna's thread"

(I want to upvote you but I'm outta point ahah sorry)

Honestly, she spent so much time cosplaying as Kenna, she was bound to turn out like her at some point. You know, stealing art and going around to say "it is not that deep, other things are more important!"

Skinwalking isn't without consequences I guess?

Posted

OKAY I have basically watched for 3 years as issues circulated about various “lunestelle” related issues haha, I am her ex which if anyone is interested in me verifying whatever I can do that. I can personally tell you I have been following accounts like Shaun King or Leemerrittesq on Instagram for years, always actively communicating and advocating blm. I’ve never led protests and I’ve only donated maybe 2 times but it has always been something I was actively participating in.
I have attempted to engage “belle” like dozens and dozens of times over the years, either to ‘watch this video’ Or ‘read what this person said’ and she consistently EVERY time refused telling me “she couldn’t handle it”, completely brushing off this entire struggle and seeming, otherwise, LARGELY uninterested. Over and over and over and over and over, then 15 minutes later asking me ‘which edit I liked more’ as if I wasn’t still reading comments involving police brutality - like this girl is more insane than any of you give her credit for and I never thought I’d end up on here saying this kind of stuff but this is the post that took it too far, someone came to me to inform me of this collage issue. (What made me extra weirded out is how similar her post sounded to a post I made, and I have her blocked on my Instagram so if it’s just coincidence, how weird, or she used one of her several smurf accounts (is that what you call them?) and lifted the frame of a caption I posted haha you should compare and give me feedback on whether or not I’m crazy or don’t it’s nbd but I can’t ethically continue to let her be herself (again, the internet only gets like a glimpse into the most observable 25 percent of what is a hauntingly endless sociopathic-ego chasm. of death. and more death idfk) 

@yungarasaka is my insta handle it’s my most recent post. Don’t like it don’t favorite it don’t follow me I don’t care this isn’t about hits so I hope you don’t think that haha just read it and tell me it’s not like questionable. Especially considering she’d always ask me for help writing a caption. Bc she doesn’t have anything to really say other than mimicking what is socially relevant. Ok ok ok well thanks for listening stay safe and all that 💕🦦

OT, but I'm here to motion for "smurf account" replacing "sockpuppet account"

Posted

Please DM me with verification. 

Posted

I had to join just to post this...but omg! Did anyone see the post she did on George Floyd? She literally stole someone's artwork and pasted into some college thing to fit her aesthetic. She cut out his signature too and didn't give credit until she was called out in the comments. And, as usual she deflects:

Guess she really is Kenna 2.0.

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 03.01.16.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 03.01.45.png

Screen Shot 2020-06-06 at 03.02.29.png

Wow, this has been the year of garbage making itself known. Jesus fuck. 

Posted

luna1.thumb.png.0cee9ad5a62190dca8b654fe

Belle posted the location the protest was held and photos of people with face masks that are just very light fabric and only cover the mouths, so the facial structure can easily be seen through and the eyes etc are fully visible. I am on the side that even if the protesters are fine with it, it's safer to take the pics down. It's very unreasonable to post photos of faces in these times when it's been proven that protesters have been identified and arrested because of photos.

luna2.thumb.png.6df4d193606fcc76333e5011

It's good the issue was sorted out with the artist who ended up giving permission to use the artwork, so it seems that it ended up being ok. But it still leaves a bitter taste in my mouth she originally didn't even ask for permission and cropped out the signature. So if people hadn't found the original artist and asked her to tag the artist, she would have gotten away with uncredited art theft. I'm so weirded out by the way she gives support. She seems to care, but she also seems to make it want to fit her aesthetic. Apparently she went to a protest to actually show support and help. Yet, she posts edited photos of the protests to make it fit into her IG feed.

Something about it is weirding me out. I have the feeling she is caring now because of the backlash she got for the aesthetic post. But I can't put my finger on it and because she's actually doing something now to help, I feel like I can't be mad about her since she's trying. Just her approach and her reasoning feels off.