• Announcements

• Negative Reputation   08/03/19

We've heard you loud and clear - negative reputation is back. Remember that it's still against the rules to complain about being downvoted - if you think someone's mass-downvoting posts or otherwise abusing the reputation system, DM a mod and we will take care of it.

1315 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

That makeup is all over my pinterest feed, but it's fine

But the hair is a big hard nope

I guess experimentation comes with inevitable misses, but she looks like she's having a midlife crisis. Hope she continues to branch out, and eventually develops a style that's more unique to her and well, palatable.

Edited by Rocking Horse Fly

Posted (edited)

I’m so glad she’s trying something new, even if it alienates her audience a little bit...I hope she does a light green / white / herbal theme. That would be pleasant & a little easier for her audience to swallow. Hopefully she is staying off PULL and the little break she took can reframe her outlook. 

Low key worried she’s borrowing from Kenna’s current spring or precious rainbow aesthetic. I really hope she stays clear of that and gives us nothing to talk about lol. 

Edited by darlin

Posted

It looks wack (like the hairstyle of an early 2000s "alternative" character) but at least it's nothing like Kenna's past/ present 'dos. Good for you, Kelly. Anything but a fucking wavy bob with bangs.

Posted

Again, with the brand affiliates but no #AD or even “Thanks for the free merch”... girl’s about to get slapped with a fine by skating over FTC guidelines...

634A4717-C69A-4162-8E47-72B48CA8771E.png

Posted

Again, with the brand affiliates but no #AD or even “Thanks for the free merch”... girl’s about to get slapped with a fine by skating over FTC guidelines...

634A4717-C69A-4162-8E47-72B48CA8771E.png

I honestly think shes an actual model for them....lol so it wouldn't be a disclosed ad. Shes got a perfect frame for modeling so hopefully this goes well. But yeah she was just in a fashion show too it looked like, so hopefully she can keep that up!! 

Posted

I honestly think shes an actual model for them....lol so it wouldn't be a disclosed ad. Shes got a perfect frame for modeling so hopefully this goes well. But yeah she was just in a fashion show too it looked like, so hopefully she can keep that up!! 

If she’s a model, then that’s definitely my bad. She makes a good model, but seeing as how she wasn’t too honest about the Freck disclosure, and her latest Daniel Wellington ad in her story has her #ad hidden at the bottom of the story in a white font on a white background, I’m a bit weary towards influencer marketing. 

Posted

I might just be ill-informed on the topic, but does this mean she went out and literally bought the same car as Kenna?

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 10.13.37 AM.png

Posted

I might just be ill-informed on the topic, but does this mean she went out and literally bought the same car as Kenna?

Screen Shot 2020-02-21 at 10.13.37 AM.png

She’s had it for a long time. 

Posted

She’s had it for a long time. 

Oh okay cool, thanks for clearing that up :) 

Posted

She started talking about sensory overload, it gives me creepy vibes. It can be linked to something different but it's mainly known as an autism trait

I found this thread because I thought maybe she was diagnosed with autism and I never heard of it 

IMG_20200310_011230.jpg